-Talents and Skill

-Equip and cards

-Seals

4. Damage Warlock

-Talents and Skill

-Equip and cards

-Seals

Update

Since a new patch came out and Warlock talent have change alot my old guide dont work anymore so i made a new one and i hope you guys like it

First i would like to say that i have test all talent so im confident to say that i know what im doing anyways this is my POV so remember if you dont agreed with something is alright wink.png

Introduction

First of all this guide it is my opinion so if you find that something is not right is fine, since everyone has different point of view of the topics i will talk.
Now the particularity of the warlock is that you can control the enemies and do a lot of damage. Warlock is good in massive battle because they can control as many enemies and do alot of damage, so if you dont like to do that, better choose another vocation.

Build

For me there are only two build, one is doing alot of damage and the other is to be tanky and control your enemies. if you want to be both well you cant! i mean you can but is not going to be that good as if you choose just one build.
Anyways lets talk about the first build

Tanky Warlock

Goal

Spoiler

vJ3YMVF.png

Why this Talents and Skills?

Simple because for me those are the best to have control of yours enemies and to survive

The words with the colour light blue is because those are the bonus/effect that the talent do

Basics of Magic:

Pure Mind: the chance of critical hit for the mental blow skill is increased by 35%
Flaming Obstacle: The duration and strenght of the Wall of Fire are increased by 25%.
Kinetic Field: damage done by skills that have the resource feature depend on the distance between the warlock and the target the maximum damage bonus is 25%
Archivist: When gaining any of the listed effect, the warlock also receives might for 7sec. this talent has a 4.5 sec cooldown.
Might(x1) Attack is increased by 30.
Effects: Inuition, Strong Armor, Protector, Resilence, Deftness.
Alchemist The cooldown time for potions is decreased by 15%
Astral Protection: Skill that have the Resource feature convert 5% of the damage taken into durability of a magical shield, which the mage create around himself for 15sec.
Wave of Strength: Hurls a powerfull shock wave that pushes enemies forward, dealing 2.8k-3.4k damage. The enemies are affected by Slowdown and Impuissance for 8 sec.
Slowdown: Movement speed is decreased by 50% The cooldown of the leap skill is increased by 3sec.
Impuissance: Decreases Attack and Chance of Critical Hit by 25%
Passive Bonus: Increase Intelligence and Stamina by 6.

Filth:

Empathy: the helper summoned by the wandering spirit skill aborsb 3% more damage, its health loss caused by the life span feature is 20% slower.
Seal of Pain: uing the seal silence skill causes chaos for 6sec, The passive bonus from the seal is increased by 2%
Chaos(x2): Deals 1.2k-1.5k damage every second

Master of Chaos: The damage done by the warlock skills and basic attacks is increased by 7% if the enemy is under the chaos effect

Ties of Death: The warlock uses the soul of a freshly slaughtered enemy to summon a helper that fight together with the warlock, affecting enemies with pain. The Warlock can only use the soul if the enemy was under the chaos effect, When the helper dies, the talent is reset in 15sec.
Pain: Movement speed is decreased by 75% deals 728-880 damage every second.
Life Span: over 15sec the helper loses its health and fades.
Helper Health: the helper gains 50% of the warlock health.

Madness:

Blood Magic: the shield of blood absorbs 5% more damage and the shield durability is increased by 25%
Bloody Frenzy: The duration of the effect caused by the blood ritual skill is increased by 1sec the skill also causes deftness for 3sec.
Deftness: skill casting time is decreased by 50%
Higher Magic: Increases maximum Concentration by 1 point
Trance the duration of controlling effect caused by the warlock spells is inceased by 15%
Stun Using the mental blow skill on enemies causes broken armor for 4sec
Broken armor(x1): Defense is decreased by 4%
Mental Breanch: The Warlock skill deal 12% more damage to enemies under controlling effects.

Rune of Madness: The target enemy is affected by a runic curse for 15sec. if the target gets a debuff while under the curse, the feature of the rune is activated. The rune can be activated no more than once per 5sec.
Feature: Causes madness and aliment for 3sec.
Madness: when under this effect, the target takes damage equal to 100% of their Attack when trying to deal damage to enemies with their skill or basic attacks.
Aliment: the effectiveness of healing recieved is reduced by 50%.
Runic Nature: when receiving a positive effect, the rune duration is increased by 1 sec
Passive Bonus: Instead of taking lethal damage, the Warlock gains Invicibility for 2sec and affect enemies within range with terror for 3sec. this talent has a 70sec cooldown.
Invicibility: in this state , all enemy attacks deal no damage to you.
Terror: You are forced to run aways. You lose control and are unable to use skill in this tate. Terror can be interrupted if you take significant damage.

Equip and Cards

Seals are going to be with the colour Yellow and Cards with Green

Spoiler

Map Equip

Amulet:

Spoiler

Armor:

Spoiler

Artifact:

Spoiler

Boots:

Spoiler

Greaves:

Spoiler

Face:

Spoiler

Orb:

Spoiler

Gloves:

Spoiler

Ring:

Spoiler

Hat:

Spoiler

Totem:

Spoiler

Bracelet:

Spoiler

Mount: Irex mount_01_01.png

Edited by Akroz (Elgore), 13 January 2016 - 04:38 AM.

• Foston (Elgore) and Alert (Elgore) like this

#2 Akroz (Elgore)

Akroz (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • LocationYoutube

Posted 29 May 2015 - 10:20 PM

zz2XsnY.pngDamage Warlock Warlock.png

My goal

Spoiler

gUIlhQk.png

Why this Talents and Skills?

Those are the "best" to do alot of damage and help in massive fight, there is one talent that i always doubt that is have 1 point of concentration or reduce the cd of magic channel since we always have trouble with mana i choose the cd red but if one day i get the boss card and other stuff i will choose the extra point of concentration  remember this is my point of view.

A little tip if you are wonder what critic chance is good well is simple 60% is decent,75% is great

The words with the colour light blue is because those are the bonus/effect that the talent do

Basics of Magic:

Pure Mind: the chance of critical hit for the mental blow skill is increased by 35%
Fiery Disaster:  the damage done by the fireball and rain of fire skills is increased by 13%
Kinetic Field: damage done by skills that have the resource feature depend on the distance between the warlock and the target the maximum damage bonus is 25%
Archivist: When gaining any of the listed effect, the warlock also receives might for 7sec. this talent has a 4.5 sec cooldown.
Might(x1) Attack is increased by 30.
Effects: Inuition, Strong Armor, Protector, Resilence, Deftness.

Devastation:

Power of Chaos: The instant damage done by the arrow of chaos skill is increased by 5% and its Critical Hit is increased by 20%
Reaper Gift: if the warlock uses a skill that has the sharp blade feature in combat, he gains Strong armor for 8sec
Strong armor(x1) Defense is increased by 975.

Fatalism: Criticil hit chance and criticil hit are increased by 6%

Demonic Contract: Upon receiving critical damage, the warlock summon a fiery helper
that fight together with the warlock, affecting enemies with burning. When the helper dies, the talent is reset after 10sec.
Burning deals 1149-1404 damage every second
Life Spam Over 30sec the helper loses its health and fades
Helper's Health The helper begins with 40% of the Warlock Health

Frenzy: If, after taking critical damage, the warlock health drops below 50%, the warlock gains fury and might for 7sec. this talent has a 10sec cooldown.
Fury Attack speed and Critical hit chance are increased by 30%
Might(x2): Attack is increased by 60.

Hellish Flame: if the enemy is affected by the burning debuff, the damage dealt by the warlock skills that have the resource feature is increased by 16%.

Rune of Chaos: The target enemy is affected by a runic curse for 15sec. if the target gets a debuff while under the curse, the feature of the rune is activated the rune can be activated no more than once per 2 sec
Feature deals 2.5k-3k dmg this damage can be critical.
Runic Nature When receiving a positive effect, the rune duration is increased by 1sec.

Passive Bonus: Damage dealt by skills that have the resource feature is increased by 18% if the target is under the chaos effect.

Madness:

Blood Magic: the shield of blood absorbs 5% more damage and the shield durability is increased by 25%
Bloody Frenzy: The duration of the effect caused by the blood ritual skill is increased by 1sec the skill also causes deftness for 3sec.
Deftness: skill casting time is decreased by 50%
Concentration of Power: The cooldown time of the magic channel skill is reduced by 5sec. now the channel created by the skill requires 1.5 fewer sec.
Trance the duration of controlling effect caused by the warlock spells is inceased by 15%
Stun Using the mental blow skill on enemies causes broken armor for 4sec
Broken armor(x1): Defense is decreased by 4%
Mental Breanch: The Warlock skill deal 12% more damage to enemies under controlling effects.

Rune of Madness: The target enemy is affected by a runic curse for 15sec. if the target gets a debuff while under the curse, the feature of the rune is activated. The rune can be activated no more than once per 5sec.
Feature: Causes madness and aliment for 3sec.
Madness: when under this effect, the target takes damage equal to 100% of their Attack when trying to deal damage to enemies with their skill or basic attacks.
Aliment: the effectiveness of healing recieved is reduced by 50%.
Runic Nature: when receiving a positive effect, the rune duration is increased by 1 sec
Passive Bonus: Instead of taking lethal damage, the Warlock gains Invicibility for 2sec and affect enemies within range with terror for 3sec. this talent has a 70sec cooldown.
Invicibility: in this state , all enemy attacks deal no damage to you.
Terror: You are forced to run aways. You lose control and are unable to use skill in this tate. Terror can be interrupted if you take significant damage.

Equip and Cards

Seals are going to be with the colour Yellow and Cards with Green

Spoiler

Map Equip

Amulet:

Clover Amulet

Spoiler

Steel Fury

Spoiler

Armor:

Spoiler

Artifact:

Spoiler

Boots:
Reaper
Spoiler

Desert Invader

Spoiler

Greaves:

Spoiler

Face:

Spoiler

Orb:

Death Cradle

Spoiler

Titanium Bumblebuzz

Spoiler

Gloves:

Spoiler

Ring:

Spoiler

Hat:

Spoiler

Totem:

Spoiler

Bracelet:

Spoiler

Mount: Prairie Huntermount_04_01.pngWhere to Find: Sella The Collector in Varlone (120 Card Points)

PS: Remember this is just my opinion! i might change some things because right now i dont remember if i miss something wink.png

PS2: If you dont know what give you the seal here is a link of all seal http://us.royalquest...7-list-of-seal/

PS3: Extra

Spoiler

PS4: Thanks to Rice to help me and thanks to russia wiki for the img

Edited by Akroz (Elgore), 13 January 2016 - 04:36 AM.

• Foston (Elgore), Alert (Elgore), Solsagan (Elgore) and 4 others like this

#3 Alert (Elgore)

Alert (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • LocationBehind you.

Posted 30 May 2015 - 12:17 AM

Awesome guide bro, very nicely done.

As long as it's for the right cause, there's nothing wrong with playing dirty.

#4 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Heartless

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 744 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 30 May 2015 - 01:35 AM

-10000 it was formatted wrong ;)

" A true hunter never rests "

LqchOiW.png  

#5 Sh-ade (Elgore)

Sh-ade (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationMinsk, Belarus

Posted 01 June 2015 - 02:51 PM

Sorry, but how can you propose a top DPS Warlock and not consider the most obvious crit build? :blink:

I mean - no Filth tree. Really?!

Homo homini orcus est...

#6 Alert (Elgore)

Alert (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • LocationBehind you.

Posted 01 June 2015 - 07:54 PM

Sorry, but how can you propose a top DPS Warlock and not consider the most obvious crit build? :blink:

A usable crit build is what he's suggesting xD, gotta have some cc.

• Akroz (Elgore) likes this

#7 Akroz (Elgore)

Akroz (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • LocationYoutube

Posted 01 June 2015 - 07:56 PM

the obvius "build" or branch because devastation is the most obvius critic branch filth is just to support that branch and yea you can choose that but i rather to have wave of strength and help in massive fight than just CC just one target and do alot of dmg. Dont forget CC now are not that good anymore every class can remove those with skill except sniper and hunter i think, so yea you can choose that branch and do that extra dmg for i dont know maybe 4 sec? or less that why i dont choose that branch

• Alert (Elgore) likes this

#8 Sh-ade (Elgore)

Sh-ade (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationMinsk, Belarus

Posted 02 June 2015 - 07:25 AM

A usable crit build is what he's suggesting xD, gotta have some cc.

A usable - may be. Top dd - no.

the obvius "build" or branch because devastation is the most obvius critic branch filth is just to support that branch and yea you can choose that but i rather to have wave of strength and help in massive fight than just CC just one target and do alot of dmg. Dont forget CC now are not that good anymore every class can remove those with skill except sniper and hunter i think, so yea you can choose that branch and do that extra dmg for i dont know maybe 4 sec? or less that why i dont choose that branch

Only if you are purely into pvp. In PvE Filth within the crit build is a must.

Lots of heavy dots that almost always crit - fat mobs burn like torches.

2 such well-geared crit warlocks can out-dps even a full team.

Homo homini orcus est...

#9 Alert (Elgore)

Alert (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • LocationBehind you.

Posted 02 June 2015 - 12:55 PM

A usable - may be. Top dd - no.

Only if you are purely into pvp. In PvE Filth within the crit build is a must.

Lots of heavy dots that almost always crit - fat mobs burn like torches.

2 such well-geared crit warlocks can out-dps even a full team.

Well these are two PvP builds, hence the blood cards. Your build might work in PvE but it is fairly useless in PvP unless you get a ton of range. And even then, if there is a 1v1 you will die.

#10 Sh-ade (Elgore)

Sh-ade (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationMinsk, Belarus

Posted 02 June 2015 - 01:05 PM

Well these are two PvP builds, hence the blood cards. Your build might work in PvE but it is fairly useless in PvP unless you get a ton of range. And even then, if there is a 1v1 you will die.

Perfectly true. It is a purely PvE build. It may have some advanatges in MPvP - i don't know - but 1st and foremost it is PvE.

Sorry if I added confusion here, but as the topic is called Warlock guide but not PvP Warlock guide - you may forgive my confusion as well ;)

Homo homini orcus est...

#11 Akroz (Elgore)

Akroz (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • LocationYoutube

Posted 02 June 2015 - 09:00 PM

Perfectly true. It is a purely PvE build. It may have some advanatges in MPvP - i don't know - but 1st and foremost it is PvE.

Sorry if I added confusion here, but as the topic is called Warlock guide but not PvP Warlock guide - you may forgive my confusion as well ;)

you are rigth i would change that now, people may confuse but for PvE those build work fine for me i mean any PvE build who have Madness in it is fine :P

#12 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2162 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 02 June 2015 - 11:45 PM

I will change the tittle for you, don't worry.

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#13 Sh-ade (Elgore)

Sh-ade (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationMinsk, Belarus

Posted 03 June 2015 - 07:38 AM

you are rigth i would change that now, people may confuse but for PvE those build work fine for me i mean any PvE build who have Madness in it is fine :P

I never said it wouldn't work - actually, due to the additional escape and some other good talents it works just fine.

It's just that I was speaking about maximizing PvE dps...

BTW, Solsagan has joined the oppressing authorities :D

Homo homini orcus est...

#14 XionKale (Elgore)

XionKale (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 06:19 PM

ummm noob Warlock here, can i have the Attribute points Guide need for those BUilds ? i want to be strong as Alucard :/ he rekt my sin and Thief hilariously , was he Tanky or DPS ?

#15 Alert (Elgore)

Alert (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • LocationBehind you.

Posted 10 July 2015 - 09:02 PM

ummm noob Warlock here, can i have the Attribute points Guide need for those BUilds ? i want to be strong as Alucard :/ he rekt my sin and Thief hilariously , was he Tanky or DPS ?

Alucard is a tanky dps, his stats are based off dps means, while his talents add some survivability.

#16 XionKale (Elgore)

XionKale (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 03:40 PM

ok thanks for that but how much Attribute points should i put to each ? i know 100 int is must , but what about Dex , Luck and Stamina , what should i do with them ? 

#17 Sh-ade (Elgore)

Sh-ade (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationMinsk, Belarus

Posted 24 July 2015 - 08:08 AM

Just 1 small 5 cent coin from me: 100 int is NOT a must. A must is 90+ int and the multiplication factor for intelligence.

Say you have the following stats with all your end-game gear (purely as an example)

intellect: 95 + 45 from the gear = 140

vitality: 40 + 47 from the gear = 87

dexterity: 50 + 48 from the gear = 98

luck: 49 + 11 from the gear = 61

spare points = 5

Yes, you may bump all 5 into intelligence and have + ~12 attack. But it'd be much more profitable to invest 3 points into vitality and 2 into dexterity to reach their multiplication factors and have additional bonuses (like +30 to mana and +2.5 attack speed and +2 flee)...

As for the distribution of other points (non intellect) - it greatly depends on what warlock you want to have (more control? - better to invest more into attack speed to be able to cast - though control warlock nowadays isn't that good, crit warlock - more into luck) and on the gear with what you will be playing - that is why it's better to plan beforehand leaving some spare points to have some freedom...

Homo homini orcus est...

#18 Akroz (Elgore)

Akroz (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • LocationYoutube

Posted 30 July 2015 - 06:17 AM

No idea who is Alucard but im just going to put this here

PS2: If you are wonder "where is the stats thing" well im not going to put that, that why i put 2 equip and seal. You can choose whatever you want and then you can see how to distribute your stats in other words be original biggrin.png

#19 Sh-ade (Elgore)

Sh-ade (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationMinsk, Belarus

Posted 30 July 2015 - 07:33 AM

No idea who is Alucard

Here, silly mortal:

Spoiler

tongue.png

Homo homini orcus est...

#20 Akroz (Elgore)

Akroz (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • LocationYoutube

Posted 30 July 2015 - 07:27 PM

Here, silly mortal:

Spoiler

tongue.png

oh lol i dont watch anime that why i dont know who is him lololol thought was a player

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users