4.  Items Improvement
5.  Seals
6.  Valuable Items
7.  End Game Items
8.  Elites and Bosses List
9.  Farming
10.Miscellaneous Tips

Introduction

Greeting to all warriors of Aura,in this guide I will share all of my information that I have been gathering so far

including information that other people have shared I will link them for you.
   I will make it short, simple and keep updating this guide so stay with me till the end.

Note:
I should have finished this guide earlier but my pc burned out and most of my data are missing, luckily I saved my excel sheet on online storage. I will try to finish it as soon as possible while trying to recover my old data ( most of my pics are in there).
I have added information on Seals & Farming Section, added new section Miscellaneous Tips.

Soon will add elite & bosses drop list.

• Demac (Elgore) and Dorothie (Elgore) like this

#2 HotChocolate (Elgore)

HotChocolate (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 06:31 AM

Power Leveling

I will try to guide you to be able reach 47 in a week more or less depend on your class, after you reach 47 most of your exp come from daily and normal quest.

Lets begin, when you started this game you will spawn in tutorial map, just do all the instructions and you will reach level 3 when you get out it will take you to starting town (its different for each class). If you want to explore the Aura's world then i suggest you to follow all the quest but I am sure some people are not a fans of that FedEx job.

There are lots of options to do this, but considering time, difficulty, and loot items this is my choice.
Level 3-7 Starting Town
Kill all the monster around while you are walking to Elgore.
Level 7-14 Elgore
Kill stump and flower monster till you reach 14
Level 14-20 Catacombs
Go to catacombs at the west varlone and kill all the cockroach in it.

At this Level your stat distribution should be 10 stam (to keep you alive) and put the rest to str/acc/int (maximize your damage), no need to build your character at this early game since you can easily reset your attributes and talents at level 20.
After you reach level 20 do your change job quest, after that you need to choose your build and talents that will you take. Because after you reach level 21 it will cost you more to reset it.

Level 20-27 Trilakes
Go to Trilakes and Hunt moss eater.
Level 27-33 Baron Logart's Island
Go to Baron Logart's Island hunt amber ants, or if your class cant handle a lot of mobs then you can kill irex and snail instead.
Level 27-37 Great Fissure
Hunt Young Irex and Irex, collect grass chewing gum.
Level 33-42 Andynopolis
Hunt Sand Harrier and scorpions, if you reach 37 maybe you are strong enough to change place and start to hunt scorpion and black crab.
Level 37-47 Samba
Go kill Klug and Blom, mage and sniper class will be able to hunt solo here but for the other class you will need hunt in group.
Level 28-47 Teuton
Ask someone to teleport you to teuton, then go to top gate and find bonerattler, this is only for mage and sniper class but not recommended for new players cause experience and skill are needed.
Level 28-47 Mara Desert
Go kill Goanna,it wont give as many exp per mobs as Teuton but if you hunt in group this is better choice since more mobs spawn in there, but then again not recommended for new players.

Below level 31 exp requirement to level up will be double every 10 levels after that it will double up every 5 levels. You can get level 1-35 in one day, the hard part start from level 35-42 but still you can make it in one day. from level 42-45 we got daily quests and normal quest that give decent exp bonus, it takes me one or two days to reach it. And from 45-47 is the hardest part since the exp requirement double up again at level 45, at least two days are needed to reach it.
I suggest to keep premium service on at all times, not only it give you free teleport, more exp and loot items but the tax from merchant is reduce from 15% to 5%.

• MitchellGant (Elgore) likes this

#3 HotChocolate (Elgore)

HotChocolate (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 06:31 AM

Daily Quest

A Thread about Daily Quest has been made by Sh-ade, All Credits goes to him.

Reserved for additional information

#4 HotChocolate (Elgore)

HotChocolate (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 06:32 AM

Items Improvement

You can find the NPC for this at each starting town and east varlone inside alchemical laboratory.
There are 3 class items that have different chance rate to success, C class items:level 1-27 items B class items: level 28-49 items and A Class items: level 50-60 ( there are some exceptions despite being lower than level 50 it has been categorized as A class items ex: alice's ring, stormtrooper's beret, etc)
There are 6 kinds stone you can use for upgrading but we will use 4 stones (ashkalot cube, black, white and red philospher stone) since the other two can only be use on C Class items. The table are shown below
yQcmvWE.jpg
nwrAgOQ.jpg
cglFkJR.jpg
The colored ones are what I think the most efficient stone to use, and you can use preservation stone to keep the level upgrade and the items from being destroyed.

You Can find out more about How to Do Item Improvement made by Kaileena, all credits goes to the owner.

Source:Royalquest-db.ru

• Hynda (Elgore) and MitchellGant (Elgore) like this

#5 HotChocolate (Elgore)

HotChocolate (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Seals

You Can find out more about How to Do Sealing made by Kaileena, all credits goes to the owner. 
This is the list of commonly used seal by people. I will add more eventually so bear with it at the moment. It based on Level 60 items, the bonuses stat may vary as the item's level going down.

Attack Seals 
Spoiler

Defend Seals
Spoiler

Attack Speed Seals
Spoiler

Movement Speed Seals
Spoiler

Long Range Distance Seals
Spoiler

Critical Damage Seals
Spoiler

Strength
Spoiler

Intelligence
Spoiler

Accuracy
Spoiler

Others
Spoiler

Source:Royalquest-db.ru

some seal's name has changed to be same with the US version

• Hynda (Elgore), Shirium (Elgore) and MitchellGant (Elgore) like this

#6 HotChocolate (Elgore)

HotChocolate (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Valuable Items

A post about this has been made by KiraQuest, All credits goes to her.

Spoiler

Reserved for additional information

• Hynda (Elgore) likes this

#7 HotChocolate (Elgore)

HotChocolate (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts

End Game Items

I will update this till I can recover my old data.

#8 HotChocolate (Elgore)

HotChocolate (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 06:33 AM

Elite and Bosses List

Elite and Bosses List Guide, made by Solsagan. All Credits goes to the owner.

Elite Drop List Part 1

Elite Drop List Part 2

Boss Drop List

Reserved for additional information.

#9 HotChocolate (Elgore)

HotChocolate (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 06:33 AM

Farming

I will show some several ways to generate gold that can be used by anyone.

Level 29 Below
Gather any plant you can find and collect Flax, Its worth 300-700G an easy money for low level.
Catacombs Floor 1
Collect Green Slime from Cockroach in Catacombs for your daily to get Crystal Vessel you wiil need it in the future, If you are lucky find Card of Cockroach at least its worth 2 m Gold.

Spoiler

Level 30
Baron Logart's Island
Collectible Items:
- Emerald Glasses, Elven Glasses, Gloves of Cold Star, Card of Fire, Card of the Amber Ants [Amber Ants],
- Grass Chewing Gum, Card of Fire, Card of the Irex, Card of Young the Irex [Irex & Young Irex]
Spoiler

Great Fissure
Collectible Items:
- Grass Chewing Gum, Card of the Irex [Irex],
- Grass Chewing Gum, Card of the Young Irex [Young Irex]
Spoiler

Level 35
Andynopolis
Hunt Scorpions and Black Crab both drop card that can sell with high price, also other valuable loots like scorpion's sting and chitinous that can be used for daily quest, you can sell it or keep it for your daily quest.
Collectible Items:
- Eltane Stem, Ashkalot of Invigoration, Pirate Sight, Card of the Sand Harrier [Sand Harrier]
- White Sand, Chitinous Plate, Card of Fire, Card of the Desert Carb [Desert Carb]
- Chitinous Plate, Scorpion Sting, Ashkalot of Invigoration, Card of the Scorpion [Scorpion]
- White Sand, Card of Water, Card of the Black Crab [Black Crab]
Spoiler

Worlax
Collectible Items: Shard of Darkness, Negotiator, Card of Air, Card of Crogg [Crogg]
Spoiler

Level 40
Wolf Pits
Collectible Items:
- Shard of Darkness, Potent Healing Potion, Totem of Healing, Werewolf's Signet, Card of the Werewolf [Werewolf]
- Shard of Darkness, Chieftain's Buckle, Werewolf's Baby Tooth, Card of Ferocious Werewolf [Ferocious Werewolf]
- Shard of Darkness, Grass Chewing Gum, Baphomet's Ring, Card of Chaos, Card of Baphomet [Baphomet]
Spoiler

Arcon
Collectible Items: Old Bone, Skeleton Bone, Skull, Laced Boots, Portrait of Ghost, Card of Earth, Card of Skeleton [Skeleton]
Spoiler

Mistgan
Enter Lv 40 tower, your main focus are to hunt grolling, try to avoid other mobs. Sorc are the best job here. Your main loot are roboeye try to collect it as many as possible and sell other gears it drops to NPC.
Collectible Items:
- Saphire, Roboeye, Gloves, Card of Water [Grolling]
Spoiler

Vedoc
Go to top part of the map. Find Bone Nightmare and Filler there, collect old bone for daily, mosquito ring both slotted and unslotted and ancient tamer with max slotted also if you are lucky you can get card of the bone nightmare one of the endgame card so it can sell with high price.
Collectible Items:
- Large healing Potion, Essence of Life, Essence of Invigoration, Mosquito Ring, Card of Air [Filler]
- Old Bone, Dream Stealer Ring, Ancient Tamer, Card of Chaos, Card of the Bone Nightmare [Bone Nightmare]
Spoiler

Level 50
At this level you can generate gold by collecting daily item (ex. old bone, goanna meat, dandelion meat, mica, white egg.etc), finding endgame items, also by hunting elites and bosses.

Another way beside hunting monster are by using certain card,
Golden Card of Treasure Hunter
4QYK9H8.jpg
Can be inserted on Gloves, Greaves, and Footwear
Others Card that useful
Of7OX0z.jpglHZwXsS.jpg
oRIYvyc.jpg

Recommended Gloves to be inserted:
bindEWQ.jpg
J3NgFO0.jpg
Having a Sorc for all of this jobs is a must, they are the best pve class.

• Hynda (Elgore) and MitchellGant (Elgore) like this

#10 HotChocolate (Elgore)

HotChocolate (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 01:18 AM

Miscellaneous Tips

Free Reset Quest at Bastif

Most new players made this mistakes. This quest will reset both your attributes and talents, you need to keep this Quest for future use, Try to read the quest before accept it.

You can find Bastiff at West Varlone near Catacombs entrance, the quest name is "Clearing your Consciousness (Resetting Attributes)"

Spoiler

Dancing Forest Labyrinth

How to go to Small Crypt at Dancing Forest

Spoiler

How To go to Pentoculus spot at Dancing Forest

Spoiler

- RQ Hotkeys

• Shirium (Elgore) likes this

#11 HotChocolate (Elgore)

HotChocolate (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 01:27 PM

Elite Drop List Part 1

Royal Thorn

Thorn_Elite.png    Location: Elgore

Valuable Items:

card_01.png

Card of the Royal Thorn

Bumblebuzz Queen

Zuza_Elite.pngLocation: Illyar

Valuable Items:

card_01.png

Card of the Bumblebuzz Queen

Royal Spider

Spider_King.png    Location: Cobweb Dungeon ( Illyar)

Valuable Items:

card_01.png

Card of the Royal Spider

Cave Wolf

Wolf_Cave.pngLocation: Trade Route

Valuable Items:

card_01.png

Card of the Cave Wolf

Rich Ghoul

Ghoul_Rich.pngLocation: Small Crypt (Catalania, Dancing Forest), Old Crypt (Worlax)

Valuable Items:

ring_04.png        Amulet_15.png        mortar_001.png              Artefact_14.png                     card_01.png

Ring of Greed, Family Amulet, Dragon's Maw, Gravestone Fragment, Card of the Rich Ghoul

Alpha Male

Werewolf_Alpha.pngLocation: Worlax, Wolf Pits, Morra's Forrest

Valuable Items:

hats_21.png             Gunslinger_08_armor.png             card_element5.png              card_02.png

Captain's Tricon, Hired Gun's Jacket, Card of Chaos, Card of the Alpha Males.

Termite Queen

Termite_Elite.pngLocation: Abandoned Mines Floor 1

Valuable Items:

Hunter_03_gloves.png                    card_01.png

Archer King's Gloves, Card of the Termite Queen

Golden Scarab

Scarab_Gold.png Location: Pyramid Floor 1, Floor 2

Valuable Items:

Crusader_06_gloves.png                   shield_022.png               card_element4.png                 card_01.png

Templar's Gloves, Heavy Demonic Protector, Card of Fire, Card of the Golden Scarab

• Hynda (Elgore) and Shirium (Elgore) like this

#12 HotChocolate (Elgore)

HotChocolate (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 01:27 PM

Elite Drop List Part 2

Pharaoh

Pharaon.png    Location: Pyramid Floor 2

Valuable Items:

Rogue_04_pants.png                 ring_03.png                 Rogue_04_gloves.png                  card_01.png

Tomb Raider's Trouser, Pharaoh's Rings, Tomb Raider's Gloves, Card of the Pharaoh

Dark Oracle

OracleDark.pngLocation: Pyramid Floor 2

Valuable Items:

ring_11.png                   Hunter_03_armor.png              Assassin_08_armor.png          sword_023.png

Ring of Thunderstorm, Archer King's Jacket, Ghost's Jacket, Piston Liquidator

Master

Farmer.png     Location: Puppet Master's Mansion Floor 1, Floor 2

Valuable Items:

Amulet_12.png                           Artefact_15.png              card_element5.png           card_01.png

Puppet Master's Pendant, Puppet Master's Watch, Card of Chaos, Card of the Master

Black Widow

BlackWidow.png Location: Zagre Cave

Valuable Items:

Amulet_20.png                 axe_014.png           card_element6.png

Black Widow's Pendant, Segment Splitter, Card of Poison

Rat#13

13thRat.png    Location: Trogul

Valuable Items:

Assassin_02_pants.png               Rogue_02_gloves.png              Assassin_02_footgear.png             Totem_05.png

Night Blade Trouser, Marauder Gloves, Night Blade Boots, Berserker's Totem

• Hynda (Elgore) and MoonstarX (Elgore) like this

#13 MitchellGant (Elgore)

MitchellGant (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 04:45 PM

All well-said top notch material. They should put you on payroll.

#14 Nomaso (Elgore)

Nomaso (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 09:53 AM

Great compilation of useful information for anyone, irregardless of if they are a new player or a seasoned one. Good job.

• MoonstarX (Elgore) likes this

#15 Morŧred (Elgore)

Morŧred (Elgore)

The Master Thief

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts
  • LocationBurgas, Bulgaria

Posted 06 September 2015 - 06:08 PM

Hmmph not bat at all

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: newbie, guide

0 user(s) are reading this topic