#1 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 08 June 2015 - 03:56 AM

In this Guide i will show how my assasin works in pvp and a bit in pve, my assasin isn't that kinda of assassin with dodge( dodge sin dont work for RQ), i particularly like more this build, but i’ve never tested another build.

Build

H6qKy1A.jpg

Before i talk a bit of every talent i would like to say something about my talent points. i have full magic bomb and in the third talent i use shadow lurker but i already  test the sly boots and all i can say its a chose that u can do by urself bc its more like play style and i prefer use the shadow lurker. Well in my Talent Build its full magic bomb, 1 talent murder , Full poison and 3 talents at Perfidy, as u can see in the Img i let detached so u can chose these 3 perfidy or these 3 murder the difference between its with these 3 talents in perfidy i get 7% more dmg  with Head Money (second talent ) and the shadow eye makin it perfect for PVP bc i wont need a Sniper or hunter to Spot another Sin and as i already say before gives me 7% dmg in who use the Head Money talent, the first one in Perfidy its kinda useless. and using these 4 talent points in murder u have the second talent Born Killer what makes u much more stronger with a possible Lacerating claws and killer strike reset  its kinda good for pvp but i think its the best Build for Pve.

Thievish Tricks:

Fencing : Increase by 15% the damage of my lunge and sudden strike.

Insatiable Thirst : Gives me 2 cunnings every time i use gold lust.

Shadow lurker: Allows me to stay stealth without losing my cunnings and when i leave the stealth mode gives me 1 cunning.

Sucker punchs : Gives me 5% crit damage, for every negative effect,inflicted on the target. Maximum 50%.

Deep Frezing : Increases the cold cause by ice bomb by 1.5 seconds.

Poisoned Wounds : Poison deals more 15% damage.

Magic bomb : Inflicts terror for 3 seconds, and poison for 6 seconds.

In the thievish tricks, as you cansee, I can get 3 additional cunnings and more crit damage for my backstab , and more control against my enemies with the deep frezing talent and the skill magic bomb.

Murder

Deadly Dance : Decreases the time of all combat skills by 30% and gives me a additional of 1sec of protection ( All damage taken is decreased by 40%).

Poison

Painful Wounds : If the enemy is under poison effect , bleeding and Killer's Strike skills deal 15% more damage.

Shadow Warrior: Shadow leap gains extra features.

Bleeding : Deals Damage every second.

Stealhy Blow : Using this skill from stealth mode increase its damage by 50%.

Penetrating strikes : Adder Strike, Bloody Strike and Shadow Strike ignores 20% of the target's defense.

Secret Operations : If the assasin is in stealth mode, poison deals an extra 35% damage to enemies.

Shadow Shackles: For each meter of distance of the assassin and the enemy the poison will deals 8% more damage. at 15 meters, the talent gives its maximum bonus.

Vulture: The damage dealt to enemies by combat skills with the cunning feature has been increased by 5-25%. The lower the target's Health, the greater the damage bonus.

Vampire's Strike: the assassin gives a damage in the enemy , restoring the same amount of health. The target is affected by poison and bleeding.

With the poison talents my poison and bleed gives much more damage and gives me more sustain with the vampire's strike.

Perfidy

Escape : Decrease The Leap Skill cooldown by healf if the sin health drops below 30% ( Useless).

Head Money: Damage dealt to targets under the Gold Lust effect is increased by 7%.

Shadow Eye: Spot a invisible enemy close to you. its the best talent against any assassin.

Perfidy even with the first talent useless have the second one who gives u 7% gold lust and the third one that let u to spot any enemy close to u.

Status

ZTtyFP1.png

i have 93 str , 1 dex , 70 stamina and 76 luck , but u can put full str and full stam and the rest in luck.

Equips

apnHgq7.png

Weapons

6zwzfgp.jpg

Dagger +8 Purple seal ( Devilkiss), Sinless and death bringer ( Solsagan).

Katars X Daggers

Both are good, but with daggers you can get more crit damage if you're making a full crit dmg build. With katars you will have more attack, which will increase the healing when you use Detoxification. The best Katar is the Wolverine Claws, but when it comes to daggers we have a few options: Sinless on the main hand to put cards like Alpha Male or Klug/ Mad Boar cards and in the off hand you can use a Deathbringer for it's extra crit dmg and str or another sinless, to put 3 Blood Card: Executoner. Some assassins do the opposite with cards, they put the crit dmg cards in the off hand and the pvp cards in the main hand, the only difference is that its cheaper to upgrade a Deathbringer to +10.

Note: The off hand weapon will serve only for status, it doesn't matter the attack. 

Items

tRZPAYH.jpg

Tomb Raider's Trousers (solsagan), Puppet master Watch ( solsagan) .

About this greaves,I use that just like example, I will use that Tomb Raider's Trousers but with Seal of the Master, but you can chose if u want use the seal of physical destruction in your gloves and the Seal of the Firefly in your greaves. I will use the gloves with Firefly and the greaves with the Master to get more sustain in PVP, the card will be Globin Rider. The Footwear I will change the Card of Dandelion for a Blood card of toughness, The artifact I will use that one I just dont have luck trying drop it yet, you can change de Quadrifoil for a Mouse king and the Undead Exterminator Gloves you can change for a archer king Gloves. All the other's gears will be the same just changing the cards for a boss card and all items with orange seal (the current ones).

Where to get these items ?

Wolverine Claw : Green Troll and Ogre. (Abandoned Mines Floor 2 and 3), (North kabuk).

Sinless: Fire Devourer. (Beta Enzyme).

DeathBringer: (Tellurium Tower with the Tellurium Tower's Alchemist, 46 Alchemical Runes (Recipe)).

Ghost's Boots : Destructor , Dark Sola and Champion Dexter. (Mara Desert), (Pyramid,Floor 2), (Beta Enzyme).

Tomb Raider's Trousers : Pharaoh and oracle. (Pyramid, Floor 2).

Undead Exterminator's Gloves: BoneChewer. (Teuton, Zagre Cave).

Archer King's Gloves: BeastBane, Termite Queen and Achyl. (Mooshroom), (Abandoned Mines Floor 1), (Beta Enzyme).

Ghost's Jacket: Dark Oracle, Destructor and Fire Devourer. (Pyramid, Floor 2), (Mara Desert) , (Beta Enzyme).

Geometer's Mask: Anubis. (Pyramid, Floor 0 ).

Hat of the wild Buffalo: Giant Carabus. (Abandoned mines Floor 3).

Ring of Brutal Force: Orc Overseer. (Abandoned mines Floor 2).

Squelchian Quadrifoil: Huttler. (Tadano and Shamba).

Mouse King's Necklace: King bat ( Catacombs 3rd Floor).

Pupper Master's Watch: Clock , Bigben and Master. (Mansion Floor 1, 2).

Cards

Pvp Cards

3 Blood Card: Toughness = 9k Blood Tokens.

2 Blood Card: Immortality = 6k Blood Tokens.

2 Blood Card: Carapace = 6k Blood Tokens.

1 Blood Card: Golem = 5K Blood Tokens.

1 Blood Card: Arrow = 3k Blood Tokens.

1 Blood Card: Demon = 5k Blood Tokens.

Total : 34K Blood Tokens.

Monster Card

3 Card of Anubis.

1 Card of the Scorpion.

Edited by Foston (Elgore), 11 January 2016 - 07:13 PM.

• Alert (Elgore), Talestra (Elgore), Solsagan (Elgore) and 4 others like this

#2 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2200 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 08 June 2015 - 05:59 AM

Good guide, i'll change the name to PVP guide so people don't get confused.

• Foston (Elgore) likes this
First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#3 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Snapchatmethemtitties

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 767 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 08 June 2015 - 03:24 PM

fostons crit damage got me like

ZawdxGg.png

• Foston (Elgore) likes this

" A true hunter never rests "

LqchOiW.png  

#4 Elyss (Elgore)

Elyss (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • LocationEastern United States of America

Posted 08 October 2017 - 02:16 AM

I know this post is old so I doubt you'll read this but I had some questions. 

First I'm curious as to why you prefer the Deep Freezing skill over Silent Run that gets rid of the movement penalty in Stealth Mode. I find that Stealth Mode is very useful and with no movement penalty it can really work wonders. I feel that Stealth Mode is one of an assassins greatest assets. I mean CC can be nice but that extra sec isn't really much.

Another one, Why did you pick the Escape skill instead of Art of Shadow, you said it yourself that Escape was useless.

Next why choose Painful Wounds over Poisoned Blades? I prefer a chance to poison my enemies over something that will only cause extra damage if their already poisoned.

Finally why is dexterity such a low priority for you?

Please don't take this as any sort of criticism or rudeness I really want to know and understand.

34a74fbdb8d7f29f41839386757d61a5.png

#5 Riku (Elgore)

Riku (Elgore)

Cheek Clapper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 671 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 08 October 2017 - 03:23 AM

I know this post is old so I doubt you'll read this but I had some questions.

First I'm curious as to why you prefer the Deep Freezing skill over Silent Run that gets rid of the movement penalty in Stealth Mode. I find that Stealth Mode is very useful and with no movement penalty it can really work wonders. I feel that Stealth Mode is one of an assassins greatest assets. I mean CC can be nice but that extra sec isn't really much.

Another one, Why did you pick the Escape skill instead of Art of Shadow, you said it yourself that Escape was useless.

Next why choose Painful Wounds over Poisoned Blades? I prefer a chance to poison my enemies over something that will only cause extra damage if their already poisoned.

Finally why is dexterity such a low priority for you?

Please don't take this as any sort of criticism or rudeness I really want to know and understand.

Deep freeze allows for assassins to do a full combo on someone without being interrupted if the enemy doesn't have cc reduction.

Escape is useless but if you really think about it, this skill gives more than just using less energy while invisible. At least with the half CD on leap it gives you that little bit more survivability if you run away far from someone.

The amount of skills assassins have to make an opponent get poison is more than enough. The 15% extra damage adds more burst to your combos.

Dexterity gives dodge which WAS nice before, but right now it's something that's almost useless for assassins to have. It's better to just max strength, luck or stamina to give more attack, HP/energy or critical chance/hit.

Hopefully this can solve your questions. ^^

imageedit_1_7978229463.jpg

#6 Zyyon (Elgore)

Zyyon (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationSão Paulo/Brazil

Posted 08 October 2017 - 06:26 AM

Deep freeze allows for assassins to do a full combo on someone without being interrupted if the enemy doesn't have cc reduction.

Escape is useless but if you really think about it, this skill gives more than just using less energy while invisible. At least with the half CD on leap it gives you that little bit more survivability if you run away far from someone.

The amount of skills assassins have to make an opponent get poison is more than enough. The 15% extra damage adds more burst to your combos.

Dexterity gives dodge which WAS nice before, but right now it's something that's almost useless for assassins to have. It's better to just max strength, luck or stamina to give more attack, HP/energy or critical chance/hit.

U forgot stealth nowadays is nerfed as fuck, every1 can see u. Otherside nice explication btw

Edited by Zyyon (Elgore), 08 October 2017 - 06:26 AM.

#7 Elyss (Elgore)

Elyss (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 04:20 PM

U forgot stealth nowadays is nerfed as fuck, every1 can see u. Otherside nice explication btw

It is? Interesting, I must be to low a level or something. When I fight assassins I usually cant see them when they go stealth, unless their an equal or lower level than me. Even someone only 1 or 2 levels higher is invisible. Something else I guess I forgot, is that this is a PvP guide. I usually stick to PvE. Except in Towers when it's unavoidable.

#8 Elyss (Elgore)

Elyss (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 04:43 PM

Well this is my general attack strategy, I'm a katar user. I generally use Stealth mode to sneak up close to my target then chaining Chase, Shadow Strike, Lacerating Claws (x2 if it crits), normal(non skill) attack to procure poison status, Bloody Strike (if Lacerating Claws didn't cause a bleed) then Killer's Strike. I might also include Lunge, and Armor Break.  If those don't kill it, depending on remaining hp I'll use one of the finishing blow techniques, because at that point my cunning is full.  If my health is getting dangerously low I can use Withdrawal into Shadow, as an emergency escape function.  This also lets me restart my chain once my hp is recovered.  I sometimes will use one of the bomb skills, but not often. I do use the detonation to lay a trap occasionally. Especially cause I didn't choose Insatiable Thirst as a talent but the other one that allows me to set detonation up while in stealth mode, and causes vulnerability status.

Well as I understood it, dexterity also increases your attack speed. But you make a good point. 

#9 Zyyon (Elgore)

Zyyon (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 05:57 PM

It is? Interesting, I must be to low a level or something. When I fight assassins I usually cant see them when they go stealth, unless their an equal or lower level than me. Even someone only 1 or 2 levels higher is invisible. Something else I guess I forgot, is that this is a PvP guide. I usually stick to PvE. Except in Towers when it's unavoidable.

Yeah, assassins can be found on minimap, and its boring af. :C

Well this is my general attack strategy, I'm a katar user. I generally use Stealth mode to sneak up close to my target then chaining Chase, Shadow Strike, Lacerating Claws (x2 if it crits), normal(non skill) attack to procure poison status, Bloody Strike (if Lacerating Claws didn't cause a bleed) then Killer's Strike. I might also include Lunge, and Armor Break.  If those don't kill it, depending on remaining hp I'll use one of the finishing blow techniques, because at that point my cunning is full.  If my health is getting dangerously low I can use Withdrawal into Shadow, as an emergency escape function.  This also lets me restart my chain once my hp is recovered.  I sometimes will use one of the bomb skills, but not often. I do use the detonation to lay a trap occasionally. Especially cause I didn't choose Insatiable Thirst as a talent but the other one that allows me to set detonation up while in stealth mode, and causes vulnerability status.

Well as I understood it, dexterity also increases your attack speed. But you make a good point. 

As we say, assassins usually burst the enemy down while they are on CC. (Magic/freeze bomb) Dont forgot to get Vulnerability x10 into your opponent, u can do it easly with Stealth>Gold Lust>Chase>Shadow Strike>Sudden strike. Then u can armor break/Ripper(idk riper is good at PVP cuz i use daggers when i duel :P ) Dont forgot u can use pots to get full cunning too. Toxic Cloud increase dmg of Killer strike in 10% and cut heal effect in 50% so its a good choice too =D.
About the detonation Talent, Deto have a "time" to get prepared, like one second~ So its annoying to w8. 

#10 Elyss (Elgore)

Elyss (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 07:06 PM

Yeah, assassins can be found on minimap, and its boring af. :C

As we say, assassins usually burst the enemy down while they are on CC. (Magic/freeze bomb) Dont forgot to get Vulnerability x10 into your opponent, u can do it easly with Stealth>Gold Lust>Chase>Shadow Strike>Sudden strike. Then u can armor break/Ripper(idk riper is good at PVP cuz i use daggers when i duel tongue.png ) Dont forgot u can use pots to get full cunning too. Toxic Cloud increase dmg of Killer strike in 10% and cut heal effect in 50% so its a good choice too =D.
About the detonation Talent, Deto have a "time" to get prepared, like one second~ So its annoying to w8. 

Well using Chase from Stealth Mode causes Stun status. As for the Deto time thats why its used as a preset trap. Ripper is an awesome skill in my opinion.  I find that even after Stun wears off most folks don't really have a chance to recover in time. Some do but those are generally only tanks.

But like I said I'm primarily a PvE person.

#11 Zyyon (Elgore)

Zyyon (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 07:13 PM

Well using Chase from Stealth Mode causes Stun status. As for the Deto time thats why its used as a preset trap. Ripper is an awesome skill in my opinion.  I find that even after Stun wears off most folks don't really have a chance to recover in time. Some do but those are generally only tanks.

But like I said I'm primarily a PvE person.

The stun effect is like 0,3sg. In pve it's awesome, maybe if it works on pvp it can be usefull af :) At least, on my duels i dont see ppl "stuned" like mobs XD

• Elyss (Elgore) likes this

#12 Nikolaa (Elgore)

Nikolaa (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 09:34 PM

The stun effect is like 0,3sg. In pve it's awesome, maybe if it works on pvp it can be usefull af smile.png At least, on my duels i dont see ppl "stuned" like mobs XD

If u'r fast enough and as far as ive seen there arent that many you can use the mini stun its enough time to do 1 cast and with cold blood (+10% damage to stuned / immobilized targets) you end up dealing 10% more damage

#13 Elyss (Elgore)

Elyss (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 04:47 AM

Hey Foston, do you think you'll be making any significant changes to your build once the Northern Expansion is implemented and the level cap raised?  What will you get as your new talent?

#14 Elyss (Elgore)

Elyss (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 05:11 PM

SO now that the talent tree's have been rearranged do you have an update to your guide?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: god of aura, build asasssin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users