• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 MegamiNekohime (Elgore)

MegamiNekohime (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 10:35 PM

xxxxxxx* walked by and ganked my card drop in the field as I was standing over it and making room to loot it. Please boycott him and do not buy anything from his shops especially cards? I will do the same for you if you post who has done it to you.  :)

* Name of alleged miscreant removed by Moderator

• MegamiNekohime (Elgore) likes this

#2 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Pain

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 791 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 19 June 2015 - 07:23 AM

what card was it ?

" A true hunter never rests "

LqchOiW.png  

#3 Sh-ade (Elgore)

Sh-ade (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationMinsk, Belarus

Posted 19 June 2015 - 07:56 AM

Unless I am mistaken, he has lots of chars with the 'X' in name, so boycotting 1 won't help.

Anyways, what he did wasn't cool, yes. But neither was it against the rules. So calling him a thief isn't right after all.

Maiden-cadger - the one that pops out and proposes to enlarge your inventory - does have the point after all ;)

Homo homini orcus est...

#4 KiraQuest (Elgore)

KiraQuest (Elgore)

Event Coordinator

• Moderators
  • 1608 posts
  • LocationYork, United Kingdom

Posted 19 June 2015 - 10:57 AM

Unless a person is in your party, any drops are greyed out for passers-by for quite a few seconds to prevent this very thing happening. So in the event of a drop, always ditch the first thing in your backpack irrespective of value to get the card on board.

If you buy a few reales for gold, say 25 of them, then in a real emergency you could opt quickly to add another slot to your backpack - it might justify it.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

It is regarded as bad form to name and shame any other player without providing evidence of an offence, wherein you should report it in private in the first instance to a moderator who will then tell you to report it using the in-game ticketing system - click on the bottom rtight HELP button on your screen.

To take screenshots, follow my guide here: http://us.royalquest...osting-editing/

I have therefore edited out the name of the person you sought to name and shame.

85478046cdaabc46b52f40a4f27cfe66.png

#5 Sh-ade (Elgore)

Sh-ade (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationMinsk, Belarus

Posted 19 June 2015 - 12:16 PM

Kira, but my point above was that if the OP lost his card because he spent too much time deciding what to throw away to pick up the card and another player picked it up when it became available for any1 - it's purely the OP's fault.

Yes, i agree that the player to pick up the card behaved like a jerk (and i don't defend him as I wouldn't do the same... maybe only to a player who i deliberately hate :unsure: ), but hey - there's nothing in the rules about not being allowed to be a jerk after all (for example, i greatly dislike people who kill each and everyone in pvp locations - no matter of their equipment, goals and even desire to fight back, but i understand it as a perfectly normal game practice - it's a pvp location after all and you are warned about it when entering). So, it is not about the proofs and evidence it's about the accusations in general.

One thing is when a person promises to pay for the card (proved by char screenshot) and just scams the seller or when a person joins the guild and leaves with the guild wares (though, imho, it is purely guild leader's responsibility to set up permissions) and another when a person picks up some free loot. Why - he may even think that the person who dropped the card didn't want it as it went from grey to white...

Homo homini orcus est...

#6 Bazooka (Elgore)

Bazooka (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 12:40 AM

i just noticed in game that this player even has his shop with the title of the topic L.O.L.

Seriously, just man it up, shit happens but better days will come.

#7 X-Zone (Elgore)

X-Zone (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 11:42 PM

Wait what?

Shade i am curious about the comment you made...

Unless I am mistaken, he has lots of chars with the 'X' in name, so boycotting 1 won't help.

can you please state the full name because i used to known as that name and i dont want any other readers to have any wrong impression about 'X' or is this some kind of joke that you are actually talking about me and i have no clue?

• XionKale (Elgore) likes this

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.

#8 Sh-ade (Elgore)

Sh-ade (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationMinsk, Belarus

Posted 03 August 2015 - 10:34 AM

Wait what?

Shade i am curious about the comment you made...

can you please state the full name because i used to known as that name and i dont want any other readers to have any wrong impression about 'X' or is this some kind of joke that you are actually talking about me and i have no clue?

I made this comment before the name of the character who - as the TC believes - offended him/her was taken away from the topic name and the opening post. if you really wish i can pm it to you.

So, if you didn't take that card than no I was not talking about you smile.png

It's that simple.

Homo homini orcus est...

#9 X-Zone (Elgore)

X-Zone (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 12:45 PM

xD that makes sense...you scared me

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users