For both Steam and Stand-alone users.
Only Guild Leaders can choose and implement Guild Emblems.
Make sure you are following required steps:
1. Your image file intended to be used as the Guild Emblem is 48x48 portable network graphics (.png) 32 bit, color profile RGB, RGBA format file, named "guild" - the result should be "guild.png" (common mistake – the image might be named guild.png.png - with that name the image won’t be uploaded to the server);
2. Put the finished image named "guild.png" to the game folder (the folder Royal Quest). By default, the Royal Quest file directory:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Royal Quest
- Or open your Steam - right click on Royal Quest - Properties - Local files - Open Local files
- C:\Program Files (x86)\1C\Royal Quest
3. In the game open the Guild Window using the key G (default settings), click on the icon in the upper left corner of the Guild Window.
4. If you have done all the steps correctly, you will get the in-game message “The image has been successfully uploaded. It will be checked to ensure it complies with the Game Rules”.
Your image will be approved within 48 hours.
Edited by Talestra (Elgore), 05 March 2019 - 12:52 PM.