For both Arc, Steam and Stand-alone users.
Only Guild Leaders can choose and implement Guild Emblems.
Make sure you are following required steps:
1. Your image file intended to be used as the Guild Emblem is 48x48 portable network graphics (.png) 32 bit, color profile RGB, RGBA format file, named "guild" - the result should be "guild.png" (common mistake – the image might be named guild.png.png - with that name the image won’t be uploaded to the server);
2. Put the finished image named "guild.png" to the game folder (the folder Royal Quest). By default, the Royal Quest file directory:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Royal Quest
- Or open your Steam - right click on Royal Quest - Properties - Local files - Open Local files
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Perfect World Entertainment\Royal Quest_en
- C:\Program Files (x86)\1C\Royal Quest
3. In the game open the Guild Window using the key G (default settings), click on the icon in the upper left corner of the Guild Window.
4. If you have done all the steps correctly, you will get the in-game message “The image has been successfully uploaded. It will be checked to ensure it complies with the Game Rules”.
Your image will be approved within 48 hours.