Advanced member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts
  • LocationVarlone, Capital City

Posted 10 July 2015 - 02:55 PM

Untitled-22222.png
Attention All Aurans!

Have you ever imagine yourself as a Contests Creator?
I think many of you brave warriors would be interested in discussion of fresh contests in our lovely Royal Quest game. You all know that almost every week you can participate in some simply-to-do contests and win lots of valuable commodities that will help and please you during the journey throughout the world of Aura. This amazing and magical world offers a lot of things to explore. Every day you can find something special like cows or washing lines and your thoughts flashed that it might be added to a good one contest.
Therefore, I offer you to share your ideas about future contests on Forum page or maybe on our Facebook page or other social media also. It can be your own idea or simply that you saw somewhere else and you think it might be good challenge for your mates and friends!*
You are also welcome to suggest not so difficult in-game events like "Guess the place" or "Where can you find this item" etc.
I will read every message in this thread and who knows... maybe exactly your idea will be realized next time!

If you like someone's idea, press the button "Like this!" to show your preferences.

Looking forward to seeing your thoughts!

Feel free to discuss all suggestions and contests that have already been done!

*(Please note that we don't give links on third-party resources).

• Genius (Elgore), KaiLeena (Elgore), Sh-ade (Elgore) and 3 others like this

Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest

Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest

#2 BoneClinkz (Elgore)

BoneClinkz (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 08:47 PM

guys or mam how about hide n seek mixed with Capture the flag ??? quite fun tho in fact  almost all the map is good enough to hide lol , but u need to disable player map for a moment . and i hope u can be participate too on it with player for fun ;) . 

Settings:

-Place : Crypt or Croacknick (i dont know i cant figure out the place too many good place HELP!)

-Disable player map or blur it

-Disable player name  

-3 player as seeker and 8 other player as hider  (its 11 player gameplay)

-Time Duration about 10 minutes

-Add some npc and statue in there but they cant moved (for camo) 

-Add seeker house (add Flag on their house)

-Add jail (to capture hider)

-Add some fog on map

Seeker:

-Auto attack do 1 Damage

-Cant die

-Can ride mount use spear

-Have skills that can reveal one random player on map duration 20 sec (cooldown 50 sec)

-Have Firewall Skill (Cooldown 2 min) (100 Damage )

-Have spear throw skill (one use only) (200 Damage )

Hider:

-Have 2 health points (it means they cant be one hit from seeker autoattack)

-Have ice Trap Skill duration 3 sec cooldown 20 sec

-Have Invisible Skill for 15 sec (one use only)

-Have Movement speed buff skills 10%

-Have Blunt arrow 30 sec cooldown ( Knockback seeker for 5m distance)

-Cant ride mount

-Have prison break skill ( to save their friends from jail)

-Cant autoattack

Illustration:

-8 player as hider will spawn randomly on area of the map they have 30 sec to find some spots to hide untill the seeker spawn then.

-If hider dies they will be spawn into a jail and they cant move until some one come to unlock the jail,   (every hider have ability to save his friends from the jail)

-Seeker must protect their flag on their house if hider can sneak out into seeker house and get the flag  (hider win)

-if the time runs out and theres still hider live ( Seeker Lose)

-All hider dead automatically (Seeker win)

(note : iam sorry if its too complicated but it is half of my idea feel free to write some comments below and hit that like button if u like it  :)) ty

• BoneClinkz (Elgore) and Asuha (Elgore) like this

#3 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Heartless

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 749 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 10 July 2015 - 08:51 PM

A contest for guilds

requirements : active players

contest: Over 1 week guilds are not allowed to war but the guilds will have to compete for bosses for attempt to be the one to do the most damage and get the loot, when the week is done the guild with the most bosses killed will be rewarded with a prize ( maybe stones or gold to all members who participated ) but there is only 1 winner.. ( for edward, the area would have to be neutral to make it fair to all guilds )

all bosses : giant torto, ancient tree, beastbane, archon, rat queen, destructor, and edward 

• Reikkan (Elgore) likes this

" A true hunter never rests "

LqchOiW.png  

#4 Phuff (Elgore)

Phuff (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationBarcelona (Catalonia), Spain

Posted 10 July 2015 - 10:28 PM

1) Marketing contest, [-Be a business man for a day!!! We’ll not pay you.]

People like this game, but not a lot of people know about this game, and the ads, advertisements and banners about this game are few, then why don't create more?
With this an idea popped in my mind, why don't we make the people create their own screenshot, photo/video/gif, announcing the game and the funniest or best one wins? With this we can put the 3 first winners on the Facebook page, and send a little reward to the winners.  (Free Propaganda and free rewads, win-win situation)

2) Describe royal quest in a photo [-Say dewdrooooop…]

Funny and simple.

3) Unfair competition, [-Rumors says that royal quest is better than "X".] 

Sneak into another multiplayer game and make a simple anuncement of our game,, the most subtle, "clandestine" and funny will win.

This happened to me while i was playing another game: Another player started to talk to me like if he was selling drugs on the door of a school or something (XD), I wondered, what he was going to say to me? (Hacks, glitches, strawberries?) And then, started telling me how great was another game, how wonderful and how many things you can receive if you invite someone new, then a GM appeared in a matter of seconds and banned the player. The cruel (Ban)hammer of justice. It made me laugh so, why can't we try doing it?

It’s like carrying a “Burger king” drink to a “Mc Donalds”. Or a bacon sandwich to a salad restaurant. :P

4) Nightmare fuel. [–It’s just in my imagination, it can’t hurt me…]

Funny creatures, horrible creatures, weird… creatures?, imagination is an endless thing, so why don’t you try to create the next horror that aura Must face?

Will it be an ancient god-like monster? A dewdrop with sharp teeth? A handsome vampire that sparkles in the sunlight? (That… is a scary one.)

5) Lottery, [-Come in, come in Ladies and gentlemen. real prizes at really cheap prices]

Make a prize table, give some numbers to the participants and see the world burn when someone gets what he/she can’t use.

6) The Traveler from another world. [-Where the h*ll I am?]

Create a new class, specify they kind of weapon and abilities. And why they can develop just fine in the world of aura?

7) Look mom I can make art!. [-The very first time your knitting abilities can be of use]

Artist is not someone with talent, is someone with time and dedication.

Make something RQ related with that pretty hands you have.

A picture, a sculpture, a piece of cloth, the next sistine chapel, everyone is accepted, except for photoshop, too much of it already.

8) Can I keep it? Pretty please? [-A dog inside a carton is a Boxer?]

What kind of mob would you like as a pet and why? Post some pictures of it, or something that makes the post even better.

If it’s a touching story… GREAT. (Nothing like a good Fan story)

9) If you where king for a day… [-If I were a rich man…]

What would his majesty proclaim? What would he ban from this land, and what should they permit? And of course… why?

10) Make a contest about making contests. [-Oh wait…]

:mellow:

• Jyxpe (Elgore) likes this

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(/)(º,..,º)(/) Go ask a Lobster (/)(º,..,º)(/)                                                                                                                                                    Derping like true freethinker.

loading_spinner.gif5W64x.gifloading_spinner.gif

#5 Phuff (Elgore)

Phuff (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 10:32 PM

Mu fault, you can also use in-game events too, didint see that. D; 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(/)(º,..,º)(/) Go ask a Lobster (/)(º,..,º)(/)                                                                                                                                                    Derping like true freethinker.

#6 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Heartless

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 749 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 10 July 2015 - 11:19 PM

You are also welcome to suggest not so difficult in-game events like "Guess the place" or "Where can you find this item" etc.

" A true hunter never rests "

LqchOiW.png  

#7 Aleriana

Aleriana

Advanced member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 01:26 PM

Ideas are great but it would be better to suggest contests (or simple in-game events) that don't require interaction with the developers. Just because to do all in-game events where we add something or hide something or whatever, it needs to re-write a game code. Developers are working on in-game events, but it's on the other side. :)

#8 Bazooka (Elgore)

Bazooka (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 06:12 PM

Something like this?

Covers - event where players create covers to be rotated in twitter, facebook and youtube respective channels each month. Make one event each 3 months, top 3 get the respective following months.

Wallet Warrior - Grab the artist being used for the game banners or an amazing artist from deviantart with similar skills but don't tell anyone and tell him that he will make an avatar for the user who spends the highest amount during the month X. Repeat this event each 6 months for extra profit.

Dolly, the "unspotable" NPC - hide and seek chain event. Staff posts a pic where there is a char+dolly pet present, player guesses the spot and posts another pic to be guessed [no need to have a dolly], a player guesses and posts another one [same rules], repeat it until someone can't get one guessed after 24h. Give a reward to the guy. Rules are easy - be creative with angles, zooms and items.

Excalipoor - Make a story about someone wanting a sword like Excalibur but Master - forgot the name of the "smith king" of RQ and lazy to log in to check - failed to make it and ended with a poor copy. Players get their creativity rolling and create a new Sword with stats and skills as they want. Most creative idea get a reward [I would say to make a weapon chosen by the winner be +10 [or just +7 to prevent rages in the community] as a reward but that's probably asking too much even if it would fit the event scenario].

Pink Duel Warriors - Players should "party" and get screenshots from duels [PvPvE screenshots work too, same for Arena and BG]. The most creative duo gets a reward.

Mojo my moto - Players get their creativity rolling and make signature phrases to be used by the mods. Mods are going to be asked to share a bit about themselves so that players know what their phrases should contain.

Rage Quit - Create a RQ riddle and see who can guess the answer. Winner gets a reward.

Sorry, I forgot - Mista King says that some people lost their memory due to some plague in the Kingdom. Make a list of characteristics [colour, place, what the npc says -- like quests --, etc] of 3 NPCs and let's see who can guess them. Each NPC has a reward so it ends with 1 user being able to win 3 rewards. Maximizing potential profit, ton of players playings for it?

• Phuff (Elgore) likes this

#9 Phuff (Elgore)

Phuff (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 09:29 PM

Rage Quit - Create a RQ riddle and see who can guess the answer. Winner gets a reward.

Sorry, I forgot - Mista King says that some people lost their memory due to some plague in the Kingdom. Make a list of characteristics [colour, place, what the npc says -- like quests --, etc] of 3 NPCs and let's see who can guess them. Each NPC has a reward so it ends with 1 user being able to win 3 rewards. Maximizing potential profit, ton of players playings for it?

I think those 2 ideas are great!!

I like a lot the riddle one, and the one about amnesic NPC could become a great contest/event, with some time to think the details it can become something amazing.

#10 Asuha (Elgore)

Asuha (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 13 July 2015 - 09:55 PM

~KINGDOM QUIZ~

transports player in a map where there are two side with two colors blue/red which means O or X

and there will be different questions ask and the will chose a side for there answer.

question example: do bumblebuzz drop bumblebuzz wings

pointing +5 if correct and - 5 if wrong

prizes should be the GM'S or admins choice ^^

hope you like it :D  :lol:  :P 

#11 Bazooka (Elgore)

Bazooka (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 03:07 AM

~KINGDOM QUIZ~

transports player in a map where there are two side with two colors blue/red which means O or X

and there will be different questions ask and the will chose a side for there answer.

question example: do bumblebuzz drop bumblebuzz wings

pointing +5 if correct and - 5 if wrong

prizes should be the GM'S or admins choice ^^

hope you like it :D  :lol:  :P 

Aleriana said "that don't require interaction with the developers" and come on, RQ may be a rip-off of RO but let's not get the same shitty events from it in here. Think about what you watch on tv, what you do daily and add something extra to it! I'm sure you can come with something good.

And another one:

Survival of The Fittest - Create a random scenario with a picture to illustrate it [zombie apocalypse, closed in the top floor of a skyscraper, on fire with 10 seconds left to do something to survive, etc] and ask players to choose X items from RQ they want to use to solve the problem and why. Most creative solution wins a reward.

#12 Rampy (Elgore)

Rampy (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 15 July 2015 - 12:56 PM

something music related,

favourite RQ song

best RQ song remix
best RQ themed song

song made of RQ samples

songs that sound like RQ songs

songs that should be in RQ

songs that you listen to while playing

music is allays fun and there haven't been any competitions of it that I'm aware of (there were some forums about it though, so clearly its something the RQ community is interested in).

there might be the next Skrillex hiding in the depths of Teuton  :P

please take it into consideration, Admin Senpai.

b3fd08934ad763a814b4e711398fa41b.png

b7bb5b43903356479d0ecd6668775a8d.png

#13 Sunrise (Elgore)

Sunrise (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • LocationMoscow

Posted 19 July 2015 - 05:12 PM

Add tatoo as new kind of magic seals to enchant characters' bodies.

• Leilyn (Elgore) likes this

#14 Sh-ade (Elgore)

Sh-ade (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationMinsk, Belarus

Posted 20 July 2015 - 08:03 AM

Psss. Tattoos don't enhance the body - they usually make it look stupid

the_most_brainless_640_19.jpg

Homo homini orcus est...

#15 Aleriana

Aleriana

Advanced member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 02:12 PM

Orange tatoo, purple tatoo, blue tatoo... 

#16 SunnyLeon (Elgore)

SunnyLeon (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 20 August 2015 - 08:46 AM

Siege of Varlone

We can have a event where Monsters and bosses randomly spawn in Varlone due to a mysterious oracle who has sworn to take over the Throne. We have random bosses and minions who spawn at gates of valrone or at random locations in city. 

The idea is for all guild to unite against this evil force and vanquish them to the filthy pits they spawned from. The players don't die (just like in PvP in city) when low on health they have go just walk away from the creature heal up and then can join the war again (this way Noobs and Low level players are NOT effected or even get 10 min of weakness). There is random drop (no cards) just random items and seals (seals can be reopened to have more monsters to spawn and bring more CHAOSSSSS)   

I will leave it to the creative minds here to develop on this idea? What say guys

Edited by SunnyLeon (Elgore), 20 August 2015 - 08:48 AM.

• KiraQuest (Elgore) and The-Farm (Elgore) like this

#17 The-Farm (Elgore)

The-Farm (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Locationunder the bed covers

Posted 22 August 2015 - 12:20 AM

Event is called: Valore guards on strike

where u can train mobs, monsters and bosses through anywhere including varlone

eg u can train ancient treant into varlone

#18 Staarrr (Elgore)

Staarrr (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 22 August 2015 - 05:06 AM

How about

1. Making a "movie with your guild mates"
            Minimum of 5 minutes and maximum of 10 minutes. Just a short story of anything! As long as with your guild mates/members. wub.png 

2. A short video or comic about "Why you love or hate the world of Auraohmy.png 

Hahaha tongue.png 

Edited by StarrLight (Elgore), 22 August 2015 - 05:08 AM.

• MitchellGant (Elgore) likes this

f8qR5h6.png                                                                                                                                                                      

#19 Leafay (Elgore)

Leafay (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 22 August 2015 - 09:48 AM

Hi All!!  smile.png

Nice challenge to wake up to! Okay, my two pennies worth. A lot of it needs cooperation among guilds or parties:

Having "academy on academy" intramural sieges would help pump loyalty among Warriors, Mages, Rouges and Hunters to defend their oft forgotten home academies and test their special meddle!

A mystic storm strips all above level 20 of 90% of their skill power so let's see how well weakened gamers can band together to undo the spell which is in a gem somewhere in the deadly higher levels. Fun high attrition rate anticipated! biggrin.png

A trans-regional people eater monster chase and hunt with all gamers given a single base level so all can participate. Oh, this monster has the hypnotic ability to turn guild members against another or even turn invisible so this is where having mages to detect them in your party shines!

A kind of clone of above but taking off from "The Thing" movies -- The monster can assume the form of any character after it secretly lures and pounces and munches him or her -- so watch your partner! biggrin.png Oh, if the monster is able to assume the party or guild's leader's form it wins the game -- and worst, it can "reproduce" itself if you do less than severely injure it and it ecapes..

Okay, a 3rd clone from above: gamers or guilds must use a blessed gem from the Cardinal to detect and chase down a "Spirit Beast" which can transport its spirit into any boss or beast in any region -- and turn its hijacked form into any NPC or player it likes! You have to tag the thing to zap it or it can flit totally to the other side of the region -- or another into a new host if it wants.

A "Goddess Gem" Easter-egg type hunt that spans all regions and where gamers/guilds regardless of level are given a countdown clock to deal with the local monsters at their own level before time runs and you're dead meat! biggrin.png  The catch here is to prevent one guild alone from possessing the gem which would corrupt them with infinite power and so totally rule Aura, so it must take at least a partnership of two blessed (and trusted) guilds to deliver it safely back to the Cardinal -- while other guilds or gamers try to fight them for it for the privilege too!

Hope that helps! smile.png

Take well and care all & keep up the great work RQ crew!

Leafa(y)

• user_1499350 and MitchellGant (Elgore) like this

#20 Elgnis (Elgore)

Elgnis (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 02:10 AM

Contest:

Forum Event/Contest

1. Weekly Trivia

Content:

- A Random topic pick by the staff in charge and can be from various topics such as desserts, games, royal quest's, and cars.

- Can be 2 topic trivia at most, no more than 2 to avoid confusion for the players/contestant.

- Minimum 5 questions.

Prizes: Random 3 winners will get "X" item, random 1 will get "Y" item

Example: "Weekly Trivia #1: Anime & Games"

2. Special Day Trivia

Content:

- Same like Weekly Trivia, but with topics like Easter, Christmas, Independence Day, etc.

• Rampy (Elgore) likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users