4 replies to this topic

#1 I'mKirito (Elgore)

I'mKirito (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 05:35 PM

I think there needs to be more quests for players lvls 30+. I know that we have the towers we can go grind out experience in, but it would be nice that if i continued grinding out quests, the quests themselves for each lvl would be enough to carry me through to the next level for every level. If not all the way then at least close:) Being a player that enjoys playing the game when i have a day off, would really enjoy if there were more quests per level than just 25% of one level. So i guess my suggestion is to either increase the amount of experience you gain for each quest significantly, or just provide us with more quests:) <3 Just my thoughts:)

Edited by I'mKirito (Elgore), 18 September 2015 - 05:42 PM.

#2 Shirium (Elgore)

Shirium (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationBrazil, Rio de Janeiro.

Posted 18 September 2015 - 08:19 PM

Will be very easy to get lv 60 this way. at least me no agree with it. sorry sir.

#3 I'mKirito (Elgore)

I'mKirito (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 04:35 PM

It would be easier, but that's the point. Right now its nearly impossible to even gain 1 level even if you play all day, after you reach 45. I would just like to feel like i could make more progress. Even if we were just given x2 weekends that would be fine:) Just something to take the edge off of the doing the same daily quests and gaining a small amount of experience.

• user_1499350 likes this

#4 Sh-ade (Elgore)

Sh-ade (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationMinsk, Belarus

Posted 21 September 2015 - 08:17 AM

A few more quests for this level bracket would indeed be welcome.

Even with doing and giving away quests with rest experience is far not enough to reach a new level.

BTW, the developers themselves said that they would think about spraying mid level period with a bit more quests.

• I'mKirito (Elgore) likes this

Homo homini orcus est...

#5 I'mKirito (Elgore)

I'mKirito (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 03:25 PM

A few more quests for this level bracket would indeed be welcome.

Even with doing and giving away quests with rest experience is far not enough to reach a new level.

BTW, the developers themselves said that they would think about spraying mid level period with a bit more quests.

Thanks for letting me know man! I appreciate the info!:D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: quest, quests, level, levels, experience, farming, grinding

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users