#1 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Pain

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 791 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 20 September 2015 - 05:42 PM

The one with experience.. I can say alot of revolt players are bad with their attitudes and do this for " showing who can play a game longer ". The TS problem was bad when I tried to communicate with the revolt players who weren't like this and got kicked several times due to being a " child " or stealing your elite times when I am not ingame. When revolt was weaker people were trying to get better and dealing with the trash people from the other higher guilds. But when they win a few they are thinking they are top stuff. Once they get better it wont be anytime soon they get any diversity in that guild.

" A true hunter never rests "

LqchOiW.png  

#2 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 20 September 2015 - 05:53 PM

You'll find this kind of players in every guild, every game. This doesn't make us a bad guild lol, you were here for a long time do know this. Anyway, like i said before, you don't see any Revolt member doing some scumbag move, because when they do i'm the 1st one to complain and make the person do the right thing. Anyways, everyone is free to think w/e they want.

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses

#3 Genius (Elgore)

Genius (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts
  • LocationNorth Korea

Posted 20 September 2015 - 06:01 PM

I personaly kicked you from our TS and changed our password, cause GR was going to the same elite time as we were this day. and we had the times. some of my colegues told me it was you. why would you be afk mode and with microfone muted coming over and over to our TS? this was revolt ts. and we were in war with you. when you were in our guild you were more then welcome.

Not a Genius

sSp4ucZ.jpg?1

#4 SunnyLeon (Elgore)

SunnyLeon (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 21 September 2015 - 11:35 AM

The one with experience.. I can say alot of revolt players are bad with their attitudes and do this for " showing who can play a game longer ". The TS problem was bad when I tried to communicate with the revolt players who weren't like this and got kicked several times due to being a " child " or stealing your elite times when I am not ingame. When revolt was weaker people were trying to get better and dealing with the trash people from the other higher guilds. But when they win a few they are thinking they are top stuff. Once they get better it wont be anytime soon they get any diversity in that guild.

Hey Godsu, Sorry to hear you have such a problem with Revolt. Its even sad to see such good players leave cos of issues like this. Even tho I am no way directly linked to the issue in hand or maybe dont know much about it. .. but I just want to add even tho I speak different language and at sometimes its difficult to follow or understand what everyone is talking about. But I still believe Revolt is a fair guild with fair good hearted people who play on the server. From the start even tho I am weak player I have not seen any kind of discrimination from anyone. Even if had any issue I have always approached anyone of the guild members and they have always been very helpful. 

I really think its just a communication gap and it would be better if you just talk it out with Solsa and sort it out.... I really hope to see us party and play again soon :) 

• Solsagan (Elgore) and Genius (Elgore) like this

#5 Genius (Elgore)

Genius (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts
  • LocationNorth Korea

Posted 21 September 2015 - 04:29 PM

he didnt leave because of this. he left because he didnt feel confortable with much portuguese speaking in TS. and gave a childish excuse saying that he left because of a gamble. well you were a good player, i dont mind you beeing in what ever guild you want, i think you must be in the guild you feel more confortable and have most friend. i just think you should assume your acts proper.

Not a Genius

sSp4ucZ.jpg?1

#6 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 21 September 2015 - 05:52 PM

Too much drama. He knows why he got kicked from ts and i think everyone would do the same in that situation, not that he was actually saying our position to GR, but it was just to guarantee. Either way, what is done is done, i'm not mad or anything else, we still talk/poke/troll each other and that's what matters. 

@About Cocky Players (or can i say proud?)

It's not an attitude that i approve, but i can't take this from them. Only who plays with us knows how things work here and how hard it can be when half of your guild can't play due to IRL stuff or bad connection or w/e else, so yes, they can be proud of winning, you won't see me bragging about this, but again, i can't take this from them. And it happens in every guild doesn't it? I've seen some really cocky players  when they were not even winning, so w/e, happens everywhere. 

@About Revolt

It's kinda funny the amount of people who hates us for no reason or don't even know our background. I've lost the count of how many times people changed their minds about us. But i honestly don't care about haters or whatever else, i'm just having my time and playing with my friends until the fun lasts. Everyone is free to think/love/hate whatever they want ;p

Edited by Solsagan (Elgore), 21 September 2015 - 06:02 PM.

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.

#7 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Pain

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 791 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 21 September 2015 - 08:27 PM

Most of my friends were in revolt as others quit or become dbags for no reason.. anyway barely knew anyone in GR before getting there which meant I could make a convo with new people and not pull people who can speak 2 languages into a channel and have a convo with only 1 person at a time. Like I said the diversity is bad compared to other guilds with english, polish, german, filipino speakers etc.. and knowing that " gave a childish excuse " only to refer to my age as a excuse to be a dbag.. People are more mature than others and sorry if I can have friends older than me that respect me the same as others. Not my problemo m9

" A true hunter never rests "

LqchOiW.png  

#8 Genius (Elgore)

Genius (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts
  • LocationNorth Korea

Posted 21 September 2015 - 09:08 PM

Im not refering to your age. you are.

I said it was  not a mature excuse, period. And it wasnt.

Not a Genius

sSp4ucZ.jpg?1

#9 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 417 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 21 September 2015 - 10:20 PM

haters gonna hate, hate, hate
Baby I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake
Shake it off.

See ya

Edited by Foston (Elgore), 21 September 2015 - 10:20 PM.

#10 SunnyLeon (Elgore)

SunnyLeon (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 22 September 2015 - 08:31 AM

If you shake too much you playing with it Foston 

tongue.png tongue.png tongue.png tongue.png laugh.png laugh.png laugh.png laugh.png laugh.png laugh.png

#11 KiraQuest (Elgore)

KiraQuest (Elgore)

Event Coordinator

• Moderators
  • 1608 posts
  • LocationYork, United Kingdom

Posted 23 September 2015 - 01:29 AM

As a person with a character in both Revolt and GR and having been oin Peacemakers and Area 51 on the EU Server, I would comment as follows:

1 ; The perception of others towards ANY leading guild they are not a member of in ANY game such as RQ tends to be skewed towards some form of dislike and yet with the exception of one of the above in which I was a member, the majority of players and their leaders were fair minded individuals committed to playing RQ fairly if albeit rather seriously. I dare say this is also true of Immortals, Starless Aeon and Death Kitty. If bad behaviour is spotted in-game, as a moderator, I will try to mention it to the leader of a leading guild and I know that some people have been removed from membership of that guild for the misdemeanour.

2 : There are some guilds in let us say the Second Division who on observation DO tend to behave badly in-game e.g. mob dropping and this may be due to either these people having been removed from the leading guilds for the misbehaviour they continue to display in th guilds they are in now and it is a reflection of the leaders of these guilds that they do not knock these renegades into place. There are other Second Division guilds that behave honourably at all times and have good discipline in their members, so again there is no hard and fast rule to what it means to be a 'bad' guild.

3 : With the exception of Graverobbers all the other guilds I have been in and am in with my characters are multi-ethnic with many languages spoken and speaking personally, I think it is an enriching experience overall but there are times when where a guild has a predominantly non-English speaking membership, my inability to speak any languages other than English makes me feel a bit left out but in many ways this is precisely how a person with very limited understanding of English would feel most of the time in Royal Quest since most communications and game instructions are in English.

4 : If, as I am, a person has characters in more than one guild and they happen to be 'at war' then I personally withdraw from participating in Teamspeak with BOTH guilds so as not to show any favouritism and I am scrupulous NEVER to divulge information learned from one guild to another even though I could have access to quite a lot of information. i will participate in Elite and Boss battles if invited but would never instigate a monster battle with one guild using information obtained for another. It is called Fair Play and the same is true is someone is a guest of a guild they are not a member of, if you learn something your own guild could benefit from, you do NOT divulge that information to your own guild, however tempting that may be. It is called Having a Moral Compass in English parlance.

• Talestra (Elgore), Solsagan (Elgore), KaiLeena (Elgore) and 1 other like this

85478046cdaabc46b52f40a4f27cfe66.png

#12 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1417 posts
  • LocationVarlone, battling the Master of Enchantment

Posted 01 December 2015 - 09:09 AM

I fully agree with everything
and the underlying Immortals/Revolt feud seems to be getting more and more personal rather then purely game based, unfortunately i already caught myself blaming Revolt for things they cant really help, and i know its vice versa as well (for example saying Immortals can only win by fighting 40-5 etc...)
while i do agree we have alot of members in siege and when doing bosses (most of the time) its not us saying lets kill them 40-5 (if thats even a realistic number outside of siege)
it just tends to happen and i for one dont mind it this way, in every game one guild, tribe or outfit has a total member amount outnumbering most others
the problem here is that Royal Quest in its current state hasnt lived up to its playerbase limit, thus automatically making us the bad guild playing in unfair '5 to 1 outnumbering' battles
this cause we have 70 members

Edited by Spillion (Elgore), 01 December 2015 - 09:52 AM.

Answer no master, never the slave,

Carry your dreams down into the grave

#13 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 01 December 2015 - 11:24 AM

Nah it isn't about being the "big bad guild" lol, it's just i think it's funny to see players that were getting their butts kicked on their ex-guilds and then after merging with 3 other guilds they became "strong".

#14 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1417 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 12:08 PM

that is however what others see us like

#15 Besenviech (Elgore)

Besenviech (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 02 December 2015 - 11:47 AM

Nah it isn't about being the "big bad guild" lol, it's just i think it's funny to see players that were getting their butts kicked on their ex-guilds and then after merging with 3 other guilds they became "strong".

Funny to read this coming from the guy who asked both Peacemakers and Area 51 to join Revolt on merge.

Can you see the ironie? :D
  • KaiLeena (Elgore) likes this

#16 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 02 December 2015 - 12:04 PM

I guess you're wrong. Both Peacemakers and Area 51 asked revolt to merge, not the opposite. It wasn't me the one saying "Hey man, let's make a merge". I remember joining my ts one day and Akroz/Genius saying that some EU players were looking for me, and later a few players from peacemakers started talking as well.  At the beginning it was an interesting idea because i thought that with the merge we'd have a huge boost in the player base, didn't end up as i planned, it happens.

Edited by Solsagan (Elgore), 02 December 2015 - 12:09 PM.

#17 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1417 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 02:21 PM

Hm, tell me about it, the amount of merge thoughts we used to have in Starless, at least 1 went on, thats how Voids came to be

Also we technically didnt merge with Voids, some of their members came to Immortals, and a big part of those went back to Voids, you win some you lose some ;-)

As for Graverobbers, in my opinion that never were to happen, unfortunately it did, we all found our place in the end (however cruel this sounds, seeing it came at a very large cost for Graverobbers)

We (Starless) had many great moments with Graverobbers by our side, i still find it sad the way it went, but i guess there isnt any way to change what has passed already

Edited by Spillion (Elgore), 02 December 2015 - 02:26 PM.

• StarrLight (Elgore) likes this

#18 Besenviech (Elgore)

Besenviech (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 02 December 2015 - 04:37 PM

Nope I am 100% sure that we got asked to merge.

Thats why we responded with only if you got enough space for everyone. We wouldn't leave anyone out.

I can't say for sure if you were the one starting the idea but it definetly came from Revolt. Could have been one of your old aces who don't play anymore.

Who knows. But it was not us. And later on we found out that Peacemakers got asked too but they refused because they found out that you asked us too.

#19 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 02 December 2015 - 05:20 PM

Nah, Andrejz looked for me on ts and talked about a merge, maybe only a few area51 knew about his back then, the idea wasn't from revolt that's for sure. And later on, when Darui and Baku were thinking in leaving Peacemakers, they started a conversation about joining revolt, but not the whole Peacemakers, just a few members. When i talked to PM before this, we were pretty clear that we wouldn't merge, because both guilds wanted to Fight against each other. They even asked us to not merge with Area because in their words "there are a few thieves there".  The merge idea started from Area51 when Andrejz came to our ts and started asking questions about guild skills,spots,loot and etc.

Anyway,  both guilds took profits with that merge, it really doesn't matter who asked who.

Edited by Solsagan (Elgore), 02 December 2015 - 05:32 PM.

#20 Besenviech (Elgore)

Besenviech (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 13 December 2015 - 03:31 PM

Yeah anyway. Peacemakers and Area 51 don't really exist anymore. This belongs to the past. happy.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users