Aleriana

Advanced member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts
  • LocationVarlone, Capital City

Posted 19 October 2015 - 02:18 PM

Hello everyone!

My name is Nastia and I am the Community Manager and (sometimes) GM here at 1C Online Games. My job is to make our community growing as well as stay healthy and pleased. I really love my job and I'm fairly open person, so you can contact me whenever you need here on forum and I’d love to hearing from you! My work at 1C Online Games started in March 2015, so I’m with RQ ½ of its existence on US and Europe area.

I’m that person who is sharing with you all fresh announcements / information as well as providing feedback from you to the developers and from the developers to you. I’m also involved in everything that is happening in the game, not just the community, but also I’m helping players with their technical problems and game questions.

About me:

• While I’m at work, I’m probably listening to Imagine Dragons, Disturbed, Three Days Grace and more.
  • Favorite game is Warhammer Age of reckoning.
  • I am obsessed with rock music festivals.
  • Playing games since 9 years old.
  • First MMORPG was Lineage II.
  • I grow up in The Lord of the Rings fans family.
  • You can find lots of trash on my desk.
  • My favorite book is ‘Theatre” by William Somerset Maugham.

That’s my desk at office:

57i3V_ju2W4%20%E2%80%94%20%D0%BA%D0%BE%D

See you in the world of Aura!

-Aleriana

• Talestra (Elgore), Elsa (Elgore), Demac (Elgore) and 8 others like this

Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest

Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest

#2 IronFelix

IronFelix

• Administrators
  • 12 posts
  • LocationMoscow, Russia

Posted 19 October 2015 - 02:40 PM

G’day everyone,

My name is Felix, and I’m the marketing lead at 1C Online Games. I started working with RQ back in 2011, at the initial phase of its development, as a PR person back then. My team was showing the game to the media, even without UI at the time, in Europe and USA, and we were excited to see the response it had back then.

Sometime later I left the company and rejoined the gang only a weeks ago to lead the marketing.

As for me - it’s been 8 years since I’m with the games, mostly with online for the past 3 years. I’m quite old already for the industry – 37 y.o. What else? Used to have long hair, headbanged a lot, adored fast music (still do), and still go out to shows, spent 10+ years tapetrading, born and reside in Moscow and have two wonderful daughters.

Unlike Nastia I won't post my workplace. Just a 13 years ol' pic of me looking like a barbarian visiting Prague

196646_10151125512736749_2139122657_n.jp

\m/

• Talestra (Elgore), Elsa (Elgore), Demac (Elgore) and 4 others like this

#3 Theromorph

Theromorph

Σ

• Administrators
  • 141 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 03:28 PM

Greetings!

My name is Denis and I’m the Producer of Royal Quest (which means I’m the top of the head and responsible for everything regarding this project) since 2010. I’ve joined the 1C Company back in 2004, worked (as the Publisher’s Producer mostly) on dozen or so products, most of which were released worldwide. I am married, have a beautiful girl, a good boy, a cat, a dog, a couple of parrots and several devices for playing videogames. Very straightforward, almost rude (as they say when they think I am not around).

Nice to meet you wink.png

• Talestra (Elgore), Elsa (Elgore), Demac (Elgore) and 5 others like this

#4 I'mKirito (Elgore)

I'mKirito (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 03:41 PM

Nice to meet all of you!!! Thanks for the breakdown of what each of you do as well!:D

• KiraQuest (Elgore), Aleriana and IronFelix like this

#5 Rorshah (Elgore)

Rorshah (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationConstant Fear.

Posted 20 October 2015 - 12:34 PM

You are great administrators :)

• KiraQuest (Elgore) and Aleriana like this

The most annoying potato on this server.

#6 Morŧred (Elgore)

Morŧred (Elgore)

The Master Thief

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts
  • LocationBurgas, Bulgaria

Posted 20 October 2015 - 11:35 PM

Pleased to meet you. This type of forum shows how much the developers care about the community and player feedback ... kind of gives me motivation to keep playing ... retirement will have to wait once more.

Edited by Darth-Mortred (Elgore), 21 October 2015 - 11:09 AM.

• KiraQuest (Elgore) and Aleriana like this

#7 Staarrr (Elgore)

Staarrr (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 08:29 PM

Very pleased to meet all of you laugh.png I'm so happy that RQ have 3 great Administrators! biggrin.png

More power!! smile.png

• KiraQuest (Elgore) likes this

f8qR5h6.png                                                                                                                                                                      

#8 IronFelix

IronFelix

• Administrators
  • 12 posts
  • LocationMoscow, Russia

Posted 23 October 2015 - 11:12 AM

Pleased to meet you. This type of forum shows how much the developers care about the community and player feedback ... kind of gives me motivation to keep playing ... retirement will have to wait once more.

Hey, good to hear that. Don't give up, the game is a lot of fun! 

#9 Raath (Elgore)

Raath (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 06:00 PM

Hey everyone nice to meet u all biggrin.png  i am liking this game much 

#10 Aleriana

Aleriana

Advanced member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts
  • LocationVarlone, Capital City

Posted 26 October 2015 - 07:49 AM

Hey everyone nice to meet u all biggrin.png  i am liking this game much 

Nice to meet you! ;)

Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest

Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest

#11 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1413 posts
  • LocationVarlone, battling the Master of Enchantment

Posted 26 November 2015 - 10:37 AM

Nice to see a post like this, it does, as stated before give a more social feeling about it all :-)

Answer no master, never the slave,

Carry your dreams down into the grave

#12 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 06:32 PM

Hello smile.png

My name is Natasha but you can call me Enya - I love this name related both to Royal Quest and King's Bounty, two great games of great developers. I am new community manager. To make it clear I am awfully new community manager, totally green in this area, newbie one could say. Nevertheless I shall do my best to perform my duties, inform you of all news, help you with various issues, organize exciting contests and share all joys and worries of our community. My personal messenger has unlimited volume, so feel free to approach me every time you need help, have some suggestion or other.

Have a nice game!

Enya

• Solsagan (Elgore), Elsa (Elgore), Sh-ade (Elgore) and 5 others like this

Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest

Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest

#13 KiraQuest (Elgore)

KiraQuest (Elgore)

Event Coordinator

• Moderators
  • 1607 posts
  • LocationYork, United Kingdom

Posted 11 December 2015 - 08:39 PM

Welcome, Enya

I feel you are being modest about your talents since we have already spoken and I am in no doubt you are not only talented but had the benefit of Aleriana/Nastya's guidance and training before she went onto her new job.

Royal Quest players are on the whole a friendly bunch and all keen to see the game move forward and have the support that I am  confident you can deliver and we 3 moderators are here for you whenever you need help.

2016 is going to be an exciting time for Royal Quest and so having you on the Community team is great news.

Biggest hugs

• Enya likes this

85478046cdaabc46b52f40a4f27cfe66.png

#14 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1087 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 08:55 PM

Welcome on board, Enya smile.png Fair seas and a following wind! 

As fo the rest Kira has already expressed everything and much better than I could do wink.png

• KiraQuest (Elgore) and Enya like this

#15 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1413 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 03:25 PM

Welcome Enya, lets hope you stay for a long while within the CM group, news faces are always appreciated :-)

• KiraQuest (Elgore) and Enya like this

#16 Sh-ade (Elgore)

Sh-ade (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationMinsk, Belarus

Posted 14 December 2015 - 09:02 AM

Hello smile.png

My name is Natasha but you can call me Enya - I love this name related both to Royal Quest and King's Bounty, two great games of great developers. I am new community manager. To make it clear I am awfully new community manager, totally green in this area, newbie one could say. Nevertheless I shall do my best to perform my duties, inform you of all news, help you with various issues, organize exciting contests and share all joys and worries of our community. My personal messenger has unlimited volume, so feel free to approach me every time you need help, have some suggestion or other.

Have a nice game!

Enya

Welcome :)

Don't get upset if we upset you blink2.gif

• Talestra (Elgore), Khyaran (Elgore) and Enya like this

Homo homini orcus est...

#17 Elsa (Elgore)

Elsa (Elgore)

Evil Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea, City of Chuncheon

Posted 01 March 2016 - 12:02 PM

What a break point.

This topic is the most interesting in forum biggrin.png

I just find this topic as i stalking all administrations here, personally i hope we could share all "Open" information in this topic.

Any information about the game or even outside the game, and the important thing we should start making fun communication or make this topic alive and i guess its okay for Royal Quest Team to share all things that is shareable. Such a plan for the game future, an error or a bugs, or even a jokes :)

I think with that it will bound us tight and might we are the regular member become like underground team to support this game as long as possible :)

And i believe all of royal quest players are want this game become popular and grow well, we can start this with good conversation.

I will look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regard,

Anastasia the Evil Queen.

• Elsa (Elgore) and Khyaran (Elgore) like this

#18 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1413 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 12:08 PM

I agree with Ana on this, it would give more immersion, and furthermore help us all on equal grounds

And yes, i do want this community to grow (also want more content but that is already known xD)

Edited by Spillion (Elgore), 01 March 2016 - 12:08 PM.

#19 Elsa (Elgore)

Elsa (Elgore)

Evil Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea, City of Chuncheon

Posted 01 March 2016 - 12:23 PM

Yup, indeed Spillion.

I think we had more Admins handle this game smile.png , so i hope we will hear all voice Royal Quest administrations.

You Admins can meet us in-game too, we don't mad if admin join castle, you guys had +12 gears with all boss card would make the war turn fun and crazy.

You guys also welcome to trolling people in Varlone too, moreover if you Admins wanted spawning boss in Varlone without drop is also fun.

#20 Sh-ade (Elgore)

Sh-ade (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationMinsk, Belarus

Posted 01 March 2016 - 12:42 PM

Anastasia the Evil Queen.

Ana,

are you really evil? Rocinka.gif

Homo homini orcus est...