83 replies to this topic

#61 Moonsilver (Elgore)

Moonsilver (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 11:01 AM

Cry or not cry? that is the question. Well the darks said "Then again the cry babies will always cry about something in this game."

Well, i agree.
But this time situation has become pretty serious. It should not be ignored.

Everyone has to admit - this server needs to be tuned according to its specific, low online and reales prices (almost x2 price).

#62 Xeffer (Elgore)

Xeffer (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 495 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 18 October 2018 - 01:59 PM

welcome to the new CM here and take care Enya <3 love lots.

-(former) KING Xeffer

• DarksKiss (Elgore) likes this

rWmcFpT.jpg

" I am a shadow. i have no name"

#63 KiraQuest (Elgore)

KiraQuest (Elgore)

Event Coordinator

• Moderators
  • 1607 posts
  • LocationYork, United Kingdom

Posted 31 October 2018 - 06:03 PM

You are not at our service.
You are incredibly indifferent to people here!
We are waiting for any response for weeks and still have nothing.
You are not doing your job well.

So said the self-appointed shadow moderator ^^^^ whose seemingly only job is to criticize the Community Team which coincidentally is not only bad form but contrary to the rules and general good will of the game.

You have already been chat banned for troll questioning my actions in-game and if you persist, I can assure you that the chat bans will get longer and longer.

• Khyaran (Elgore) likes this

85478046cdaabc46b52f40a4f27cfe66.png

#64 KiraQuest (Elgore)

KiraQuest (Elgore)

Event Coordinator

• Moderators
  • 1607 posts
  • LocationYork, United Kingdom

Posted 31 October 2018 - 06:06 PM

Hey, everyone, I’m Gormsson and I’m your new community manager. I would like for us to be on the good terms and that’s very important for me. I am all for making Royal Quest’s community a nice place to be in. I am currently planning a number of events. Everybody likes contests, right?
I’ll also be managing Royal Quest’s social network accounts, so our community would get some new people.

Welcome Gormmson, the Mod Team are with you all the way!

• Gormsson (Elgore) likes this

85478046cdaabc46b52f40a4f27cfe66.png

#65 Haku (Elgore)

Haku (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 02:35 AM

Heloo Gormsson...welcome to our community...hope u enjoy your time here...

And yess we all like events ..and stuff...they are good...like the guestimator one..huff huff...I hope we will see some new stuff and new events....gl..

“Even the weak

can take down a massive force in one blow,

+                                                                                             if they aim carefully.”

“Food tastes best

when

you sit around

and eat it with everyone!”

#66 Elsa (Elgore)

Elsa (Elgore)

Evil Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea, City of Chuncheon

Posted 01 January 2019 - 04:35 AM

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Her name same as i am. How cute, nice to meet you Anastasia, welcome to Royal Quest Community, its been a while really. Anyway, I once named my character "Anastasia", but i got change it into "Elsa". But hey i still got her "Anastasia" in game's name. You want it ? kekekekekkeke. wub.pnglaugh.pngbiggrin.pngtongue.pngwink.png

By the way, welcome to Sir Gormsson... biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

#67 Elsa (Elgore)

Elsa (Elgore)

Evil Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea, City of Chuncheon

Posted 01 January 2019 - 04:38 AM

My friends, I am sorry to inform you I'm leaving the Community Manager position. These were amazing years and I'm happy I had the chance to meet all of you and to help you with any troubles. Thank you for being here and playing our game. Goodluck smile.png

Thank you Ms. Enya, apologize for what i've said & did to you before. Good luck for engraving your future. Once again thank you for your services, i was enjoy it and we did have a good moment.

Edited by Elsa (Elgore), 01 January 2019 - 04:38 AM.

• Khyaran (Elgore) likes this

#68 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 01 January 2019 - 05:16 AM

Sadly, I believe Gormsson has already left the Royal Quest team. That has not been mentioned to our server yet.

Edited by DarksKiss (Elgore), 01 January 2019 - 05:37 AM.

• Reikkan (Elgore) likes this

#69 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts
  • Locationin the confines of the mental universe

Posted 01 January 2019 - 06:42 PM

laugh.png

#70 HeilPenguin (Elgore)

HeilPenguin (Elgore)

*dlamk's title here*

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 01 January 2019 - 10:28 PM

I think he was banned, shows his group as "banned" 👀

imageedit_1_7978229463.jpg

#71 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1240 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 09:09 AM

He was not banned. His CM account has been blocked, and this is quite another pair of shoes. The decision, as far as I know, has been taken just before the holidays started, and aside from any conspiracy theories, he left by his own will. Sadly but it happens.

#72 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1416 posts
  • LocationVarlone, battling the Master of Enchantment

Posted 02 January 2019 - 09:10 AM

Maybe we reached the point where even the CM's realise this server is a lost cause ph34r.png

Answer no master, never the slave,

Carry your dreams down into the grave

#73 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1240 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 09:19 AM

Gorrmsson was the CM for both Russian and our servers, so - hardly tongue.png

#74 HeilPenguin (Elgore)

HeilPenguin (Elgore)

*dlamk's title here*

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 02 January 2019 - 02:09 PM

You mean game not server Khyaran)

#75 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1416 posts
  • LocationVarlone, battling the Master of Enchantment

Posted 02 January 2019 - 04:59 PM

No, i mean server, the RU server seems to do just fine

Answer no master, never the slave,

Carry your dreams down into the grave

#76 HeilPenguin (Elgore)

HeilPenguin (Elgore)

*dlamk's title here*

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 02 January 2019 - 05:54 PM

👀 no it's the game

#77 IronFelix

IronFelix

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 39 posts
  • LocationMoscow, Russia

Posted 04 December 2019 - 01:45 PM

Dear friends,

We need to apologize for some silence re: the fact that Rjoskva (Elgore) is no longer with the company. We know that somehow you guys feel abandoned, lost, and not receiving any information on what's going on. 
And more over, it happened that our dear Rjoskva never wrote a farewell post here.
Just to make sure it is clear - she was not fired or something like this, she left the company after 4 years of great work to face new challenges. 
At the moment we are looking for a new CM to take good care of you, so until it happens I will take care of you with the help of our beloved mods.

And once again, we've never forgotten about you. More news to follow.

• Talestra (Elgore), DarksKiss (Elgore), Yannabee (Elgore) and 1 other like this

#78 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 04 December 2019 - 04:36 PM

Her departure is very unfortunate for the Russian community. Uncertainty is very high among the players on all servers. This community may have not gotten the attention it desired from the past CM but it's still unfortunate to loose a RQ team member.

Why does the remaining Royal Quest team/ administration not share what is happening with the game in general? Is it forbidden to speak about the company's operations and plans?

Royal Quest is just a small game in the eyes of 1c so we longer get the attention. Of course no one wants to say that.

From my understanding 1c owns and controls everything/everyone involved with Royal Quest?

I personally I have many questions regarding the "Royal Quest team" and the company.

What is the work environment in regards to the Royal Quest team. We had a CM but not atm I suppose.

Royal Quest developers: Does this game currently have developers? Have they been moved to work on other games and projects? Perhaps they work on several projects.

Royal Quest has a technical support guy. He probably doesn't like me but atleast he answers. Lol.

Royal Quest administrators. Do they even exist?!?! Or Have they been moved to other projects as well.

@IronFelix you are/were involved with the marketing aspect of the game. Have you too been moved to other projects?

Little evidence suggest this game has an active team. Most likely everyone is working on other projects.

1c posted a job application looking for a new Community Manager for Royal Quest. It also states that this new Community Manager will be working with 2 new unannounced MMO games. 🤔
The people involved with Royal Quest are tasked with other projects. That could explain why the past CM and administration never responded to anyone.

Nothing is said to this community about the fate of this game. It is very disheartening to the community on all servers.

#79 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1240 posts

Posted 04 December 2019 - 07:21 PM

Whom do you mean by 'administrators'? 

#80 Tanzanite (Elgore)

Tanzanite (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 04 December 2019 - 08:27 PM

Dear friends,

We need to apologize for some silence re: the fact that Rjoskva (Elgore) is no longer with the company. We know that somehow you guys feel abandoned, lost, and not receiving any information on what's going on. 
And more over, it happened that our dear Rjoskva never wrote a farewell post here.
Just to make sure it is clear - she was not fired or something like this, she left the company after 4 years of great work to face new challenges. 
At the moment we are looking for a new CM to take good care of you, so until it happens I will take care of you with the help of our beloved mods.

And once again, we've never forgotten about you. More news to follow.

Thanks for this IronFelix.  Yes I saw your post for maintenance tomorrow which is nice and early.  Good for newbies.  Thanks for letting us know.

Just in case Rjoskva looks in, thanks for your service and I hope you enjoy your new job wherever you go :)

• Talestra (Elgore) and IronFelix like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users