#1 Rampy (Elgore)

Rampy (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 06 November 2015 - 12:18 PM

snipers have no counter to the new firewalls, except to leap which seems to have been nerfed as i cant use it unless i haven't taken damage for 5 seconds...

what was the plan for this?
was the goal to break the game and make flamethrower builds unplayable?

if so, you have succeeded.

i would like to ask you to return snipers to how they were previously but i know that would be to hopefull.

but can you atleast give a counter to all the new abilities you've added?

there should be no such thing as an unbeatable combo;

my suggestion is to give snipers the hunter jump-back.

b3fd08934ad763a814b4e711398fa41b.png

b7bb5b43903356479d0ecd6668775a8d.png

#2 Rampy (Elgore)

Rampy (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 06 November 2015 - 12:22 PM

i also think you should know; no one can kill a decent crusader that is over level 50...

and the new patch has made everyone to tanky with not much dps... this leads to slow boring fights.

• Boba (Elgore) likes this

#3 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2187 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 06 November 2015 - 12:53 PM

I agree with the crusaders part, but about snipers you'll have to use a different approach, just like everyone else when they had their classes changed/nerfed. You still can use the flame, but not as easy as before, when basically all you had to do was press the button and chase people laugh.png

Edited by Solsagan (Elgore), 06 November 2015 - 12:53 PM.

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#4 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1087 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 01:03 PM

The leap hasn't been nerfed, it always had this feature: you can't leap if you have just received damage. 

Nobody was intented to ruin any builds, it is just serious changes of one class usually require change of other classes' tactics. 

Possibility to give sniper a new save skill similar to hunter's jump-back has been already discussed at RU forums, and perhaps developers will hear it. Besides, as I have said before, both DK and snipers haven't yet been seriously reworked. 

As for crusaders... be sure that devs pay attention to any players' feedback and any results of their changes in gameplay.

#5 Morŧred (Elgore)

Morŧred (Elgore)

The Master Thief

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts
  • LocationBurgas, Bulgaria

Posted 06 November 2015 - 03:17 PM

Leap is actually fixed not nerfed. Before your leap could be canceled mid animation and used to have a very strange common bug or misprogramming that during the leap your hitbox would enlarge allowing melee mobs to deal damage from a distance. But after this patch non of that is a problem. Every single issued I just adressed about leap is fixed. I've tested it a lot and it's an Incredible improvement.

Not to mention your talent "Long Range Shooting" witch increases your attack range and stacks with seals that also increase your range giving you free advantage over a mage in a fight.  Firewall now has cast time witch gives you time to move and avoid it. And if you're going to go " Mage has disables, if he stacks them on me so he could get a free firewall on me" Roland X would have drained portions of the mage's hp, because the mage would be focused on making your escape possible and not defending himself (let's not even mention Roland Cannon's knockback talent witch has always been used to avoid mage disbaled in Arena).

And nobody really liked the whole 4K-5K dmg per second on the Flamethrower ( yeah I know it needs rings and seals, possibly cards ) but spamming the skill and exploiding it is what made the developers change it in the first place.

You disapoint me once more

Edited by Darth-Mortred (Elgore), 06 November 2015 - 03:24 PM.

#6 Nomaso (Elgore)

Nomaso (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 06:05 PM

Classes get re-worked to balance the game. Dark Knights got nerfed a few patches ago and people complained for a little while; we adapted to these changes! I remember someone saying Hunter used to be able to maintain Wolf-form for an unlimited amount of time - that got nerfed, and people still persist saying that its still over powered even with its added duration. Irregardless of all the changes the developers can't please everyone.

There will always be people who choose to put effort into complaining rather than working out another strategy to cater to these changes. But these unforeseen circumstances are to be expected in a game that's technically still in development. Like all things in life when we are met with changes, we must adapt.

• Talestra (Elgore) and KiraQuest (Elgore) like this

#7 Teranatus (Elgore)

Teranatus (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 11:09 PM

So Rampy: what would you name a "decent Crusaders"? And well guys, if you cant kill a crusader, your either not dealing any dps, or your quite simpleminded cause its not that hard if you know how to do it

#8 Rampy (Elgore)

Rampy (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 07 November 2015 - 11:48 PM

of course i have no dps! flame got 35% damage reduce and a 4 second cool down!

#9 Rampy (Elgore)

Rampy (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 08 November 2015 - 12:14 AM

here are some idea's that may fix the unforgivable nerf you gave one of the weakest builds. 

1. while flamethrower is active all damage taken is reduced by 15%

2. flamethrower has a (half your crit chance) chance to crit

3. when flamethrower deals critical damage healing revived is increased by 10% for 10 seconds (can stack up to 4 times)

4. when flamethrower deals critical damage you revive healing for 1 second

Edited by Rampy (Elgore), 08 November 2015 - 12:27 AM.

• I'mKirito (Elgore) likes this

#10 Shimanu (Elgore)

Shimanu (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts
  • LocationMaybe at the bathroom

Posted 19 November 2015 - 06:56 PM

Crusade has lots of heal