3 replies to this topic

#1 DemonHero (Elgore)

DemonHero (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 06:33 AM

So, right now I'm trying to amass 1 million to make my own Guild, and I'm setting at around 200,000, what are the best looting areas, or ways to make Gold really quickly? I'm only lv. 27

Exoploding_Dog.gif

#2 Kuiba (Elgore)

Kuiba (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 08:27 AM

its hard now that you missed the first early days of people over buying shit. IMO try finding an area you are comfortable with such as iron+blind bumblebuzzes in quedock bottom right of map. You get a lot of loot and equips over time and a lot of levels. you can easily turn the equips into elum via the decomposition machine and sell the elum because people buy them up like hot cakes if yours are of the cheapest. 

Also, coax some guy into buying you iron keys for cheap, like each for 40k and get 10. 90% of the time you get a shop item worth decent money. I got about 6 prem scrolls with 10 keys after buying 10 for 400k and i made 780k out of it + all the other items i got such as black phil stones, protect stones etc(which i used on my items instead of selling) so with a 400k investment if u can find a good seller you can turn it into 1m

2q1uw53.png

#3 Sinner (Elgore)

Sinner (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 18 August 2014 - 04:17 PM

I have a guild myself, and it is really difficult to come across. I saved since my first character (I have 3) and I ammassed it after about 5 days of scamming people of their money basically.

just overprice item drops that you get, somone will buy it.

loot areas that are decent;

higher level than you

elenium towers

ncc0uUc.png

#4 Luffs (Elgore)

Luffs (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:10 AM

So, right now I'm trying to amass 1 million to make my own Guild, and I'm setting at around 200,000, what are the best looting areas, or ways to make Gold really quickly? I'm only lv. 27

the yellow ants (AoE for the green glasses), and the large irex spawn also one of the best places to train, npc everything that dont have a slot and put the rest on shop

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users