#1 Pochocu (Elgore)

Pochocu (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 11:24 AM

hello, I have a small list of things I'd like to see in game 
would like a way to keep my money in the bank or something like warehouse
skill with more interesting sounds, it is very strange  hear almost nothing but auto atacks 
the interface of the guild could also be better, showing more detailed information of the characters 
some monsters should stop being aggressive after you manage to get several lvl up, is very bad want to walk on the map with several weak mobs following you 
more modes of obtaining recipe
well, guess that's it  :D

#2 Newhouse (Elgore)

Newhouse (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationBrazil - Santa Catarina

Posted 18 August 2014 - 11:47 AM

I agree regarding the aggressiveness of the mob, it's annoying...

ASS.jpg

#3 Zhonie (Elgore)

Zhonie (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationProntera, north Kafra

Posted 18 August 2014 - 01:35 PM

I don't know if we lose more money than we get when we die on pvp maps (I haven't noticed even if I drop gold when I die there), but if in a negative case, then putting gold on warehouse is pretty useless when it doesn't connect with another character's warehouse.  :mellow:

"Let strength be granted so the world might be mended..."

#4 SourDee (Elgore)

SourDee (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:03 PM

I bet the 3d sound is still being tweaked, or so it seems. Aggro range could be a little forgiving but not so much as you can walk over top of them. I don't know what the use of storing gold would be. More interface options and char sheet details would be great :)

#5 Draakdorei (Elgore)

Draakdorei (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 11:30 PM

Recipes can be obtained from the Card Collector NPC, mob drops and PvP shop.

What other recipe options would you suggest?

#6 Pochocu (Elgore)

Pochocu (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 12:12 AM

Recipes can be obtained from the Card Collector NPC, mob drops and PvP shop.

What other recipe options would you suggest?

they can buff the drop rate from mobs, it is very rare right now

#7 Draakdorei (Elgore)

Draakdorei (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 12:30 AM

Additional Suggestion:

Elite Mobs should have better loot...example, I soloed the Alpha Boar today and he only dropped:

Alpha Boar dies.

Experience obtained: 3440.

Item obtained: Ashkalot Cube

Item obtained: Boar Pelt

Item obtained: Piece of Meat

Item obtained: Healing Potion

Item obtained: Ham

At the very least, he should be guaranteed to drop the hammer (from his loot table) with a slightly higher than normal (mobs) chance to drop his card.

Oh and that was 3 solo kills on him...same/equivalent loot each time. Even the regular boars have a better drop chance for weapons/recipes, considering their quantity.

#8 DasWood (Elgore)

DasWood (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 08:55 AM

Ashkalot cube is a pretty good drop. That is worth about 4-5k on market I think. Weapon drops are really hit and miss with drops.

#9 Pochocu (Elgore)

Pochocu (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:05 AM

Additional Suggestion:

Elite Mobs should have better loot...example, I soloed the Alpha Boar today and he only dropped:

At the very least, he should be guaranteed to drop the hammer (from his loot table) with a slightly higher than normal (mobs) chance to drop his card.

Oh and that was 3 solo kills on him...same/equivalent loot each time. Even the regular boars have a better drop chance for weapons/recipes, considering their quantity.

it happen to me when I solo de spider queen, but your lot is much better, I just dropd junk and useless potions 

#10 Draakdorei (Elgore)

Draakdorei (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 09:02 PM

I'll see your Ash cube and raise you a weapon then...ash cubes are a bit easy to get in certain areas (got 6 yesterday in an hour) while decent weapons are harder to find. :)

#11 DasWood (Elgore)

DasWood (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 04:26 AM

The benefit of cubes though is it is something all tiers of play need and even more so as you tier up to gear that has a 50% succeed to +2.. Right now 30s tiers gear is completely worthless unless it has card slots or is a rare drop, like a totem. Even the price on emerald watchers and elven glasses has come down a lot. I've expanded all my bags and I still get completely full equip bags of just gear with no worth except to vendor or split.

#12 Droog (Elgore)

Droog (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 08:01 PM

Guild bank definitely could use some improvement - there should be a line only leader can touch (or designated) a row only some members can touch and the rest all can touch - each expandable. Good incentive for devs being that ppl will spend lots on slots

#13 Thelema (Elgore)

Thelema (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 10:27 PM

If you change ONE thing in the game i wont complain about any of the little stuff. PLEASE let me change my camera angle at least 10% more than it is now. I want to actually see the game world not look down at the ground all the time. Thanks

#14 Droog (Elgore)

Droog (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 07:47 PM

Intra-zone chat. Thank you katauri btw for chat and bookmark options. If it were possible to control text tranparency - I think that would do.

I'd like to have a bookmark to add town chat with my trade and pm - would be helpful if can leave zone and see the trolls in town spam.

Mailbox in each zone with store npcs - it's a nuisance having to come to town to send something to someone.

Market managers vendor - sometimes you need to free up gold or a slot at the auction house. It would be helpful if could sell your loot items to free space/get extra gold

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: list, game, better game, bank, recipt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users