43 replies to this topic

#21 X-Zone (Elgore)

X-Zone (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 28 November 2015 - 12:03 AM

Its all about effort being in top guild doesnt mean anything, being lazy will get you nothing.

Give up and complaining before even trying wont get you anywhere, spending thousand hours in the game yet still didnt reach lvl cap and end up with crappy gears may become your future. You can keep running your talk here but if you really have tried solsa or me would have see you from time to time but we didnt.

Thats completely my description. Its not you kirito Hot chocolate is talking about me.smile.png

Well I agree to Taenor

Kirito....there is 1 option....Make friends from those top guilds and go with them smile.png

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.

#22 FudgeSickles (Elgore)

FudgeSickles (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 November 2015 - 12:18 AM

#1 . leave the timers as is  ( I still have no idea what they are anyway ) 

#2 . a 5 minute world announcement / warnings for boss spawns gives all a fair chance to get there  (elites I'm not fussed  get searching)

#3 . for boss spawns that are Quest related  do any amount of damage and as long as its killed and your there your quest is completed (thus ends the questing problem)

#4 . boss % damage based drops (sure the little guy will still be shut out of the good stuff but hey at least they get something for helping out)

#23 X-Zone (Elgore)

X-Zone (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 08:35 AM

Its all about effort being in top guild doesnt mean anything, being lazy will get you nothing.

Give up and complaining before even trying wont get you anywhere, spending thousand hours in the game yet still didnt reach lvl cap and end up with crappy gears may become your future. You can keep running your talk here but if you really have tried solsa or me would have see you from time to time but we didnt.

Well well first i was calm about this post but seems like i need to open my mouth.

I am humbly sorry Hotchocolate for being a hardcore gamer and understanding the true meaning for Combine/Clan or what Guild means. I am gamer and literally dominated other games except Royal Quest which i still not able to and iused to be leader of Combine or A leader of a clan. So here by i humbly sorry since i have wrong impression about 'Guild'. You are right your so called Top guild is really deserve to be called as a guild where i see lots of friends and emotional bonding's smile.png . Yes i do agree to Hotchocolate it takes so much effort to create such a awesome top guild with such a brotherly bonds between locknload and elpis smile.png  How cool 2 childhood friends talk in such a friendly way. and yes i am sad it doesn't happen in my weak small guild sad.png

I am humbly sorry i cant be busy drinking that chocolate and coffee thinking others will take castle for me tongue.png .Its true a lazy ass like me always help lowlevel players in elgore and teach them how to do level 20 quests or how to even type in party or guild chat. Yes Hot you are right you guys are so busy teaching so high level players how to drink vodka and beer right. I am humbly sorry a lazy leader like me always think about my guild mates and help them how to get pass for tower sad.png

I humbly sorry Hotchocolate for thinking about the game and thinking how most of the people will stick to the game and helping them and don't give time for myself to level up. Maybe that's why i am leveling so slow. I should really try just like you to kill people and make them quit this gamesmile.png

I am humbly sorry for Waring a crappy gears. Once upon a time i used to be on top 3 in duel list along with Wizkhalifa and Melo and all were 50+ and my thief X-Spark was on level 30 with 'crappy gears'. Wiz also invited me once in guild Death Knight's. Its so sad that i cant be selfish just like you and think about myself sad.png  I always give my stuff to people and help them. I should really try just like you people and become selfish and steal things so i can get cool gears smile.png

when i was still lvl 50 in no name guild.

I am humbly sorry for having honor for my guild whichever it might be.

This is this XeroError who owned so many games with a clan Alpha Legion and in Aoe3 even claimed to be on top ten lists of world wide leaders and in we were almost on 2 as a clan. S o this xero is humbly sorry to a kid with no character from no name guild if i have offended a kid like you then i am extremely sorry.I should start disrespecting guilds just like you. Sorry for respecting everyone since startsmile.png  Oh by the way i do know the name of your so called no name guild. Its Black List

• I'mKirito (Elgore) likes this

#24 Sh-ade (Elgore)

Sh-ade (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationMinsk, Belarus

Posted 30 November 2015 - 08:35 AM

I am in favor of this suggestion.

Made a similar topic in RU forums a couple of years ago.

Of course the randomized time should not be absolute (from 12 min to 12 hours) - each boss/elite should have its own unique respawn time but there should be some time gap (say +/- 5-15 min for elites and 10-20 for bosses).

• KiraQuest (Elgore) and Nomaso (Elgore) like this

Homo homini orcus est...

#25 Gkdad (Elgore)

Gkdad (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 07:33 PM

#2 . a 5 minute world announcement / warnings for boss spawns gives all a fair chance to get there  (elites I'm not fussed  get searching)

#3 . for boss spawns that are Quest related  do any amount of damage and as long as its killed and your there your quest is completed (thus ends the questing problem)

#4 . boss % damage based drops (sure the little guy will still be shut out of the good stuff but hey at least they get something for helping out)

#2. i like that idea, many mmo got like this for main world bosses, and it will be fun not only to kill boss, but confron oposite guilds too, for me sounds like a lot of fun guys and a lot pvp

#26 I'mKirito (Elgore)

I'mKirito (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 10:10 PM

Out of everything said i think it can be agreed that this much should be switched up, make an announcement before the boss spawns, then give awards based on the damage dealt to the boss/elite. 

#27 HotChocolate (Elgore)

HotChocolate (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 11:39 PM

Randomize time will make it harder for guild that have less manpower to find the time moreover if you make it random to 12 hours limit, you may wait many hours for nothing. Also even if you make it random for 5 to 20 mins gap from its spawn time I dont think it would make any big difference.

This change will only favour for big guild who have many member active for elites and bosses hunt. And FYI the guild who hold most of elites and bosses time are not either immos and revolt but one guild who really specialize on this job.

You got the wrong impression if you think you need to be in big guild to be able to hunt elites n bosses. As I said before most elites and bosses are easy to kill, all you need only one decent lvl 50 crus and another one for dps  and a simple math to find the time can do the trick.

• KiraQuest (Elgore) likes this

#28 X-Zone (Elgore)

X-Zone (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 04:41 AM

Randomize time will make it harder for guild that have less manpower to find the time moreover if you make it random to 12 hours limit, you may wait many hours for nothing. Also even if you make it random for 5 to 20 mins gap from its spawn time I dont think it would make any big difference.

This change will only favour for big guild who have many member active for elites and bosses hunt. And FYI the guild who hold most of elites and bosses time are not either immos and revolt but one guild who really specialize on this job.

You got the wrong impression if you think you need to be in big guild to be able to hunt elites n bosses. As I said before most elites and bosses are easy to kill, all you need only one decent lvl 50 crus and another one for dps  and a simple math to find the time can do the trick.

I agreed to this. and that's exactly why i posted in my previous comments that it will be hard to kill boss for those people which it was easy before. But it will be nearly impossible for those people who at least had hard time before.

Example is mine. I need to kill so many bosses as per the quests. As you know i am weak as well as i am solo at the moment. By knowing the timings i can at least try by gathering top players from small guilds. If you randomized the timing those bosses will be now impossible for me to kill. Because

1st. I might end up facing enemy (Immortals) since they are also searching for boss. They are big strong people and large in numbers so i will die without even finding a boss.

2nd. Even if i find a boss at the exact same time a solo person like me will hardly have few friends online to kill. Forget about having specific tank and healer. Even if i get party of 8 with decent players will be good job for me.

and that's exactly why i said that keep timings same but put restrictions on players to kill boss. So other players also able to kill boss by knowing timings than regular players who kill boss regularly.

Edited by X-Zone (Elgore), 01 December 2015 - 04:43 AM.

#29 Jackybs (Elgore)

Jackybs (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 05:16 AM

There may be a case for slightly randomising the appearance of bosses and elites beyond the standard time plus say, +0 to 30 minutes but it is hardly much of an issue since the Original Poster seems to be referring to one mob in particular, Rat Queen (and possibly Bumblebuzz Queen, Dark Shaman and Royal Spider) that are the only mobs capable of being killed by one player alone easily.

All the other mobs are much tougher and with forthcoming patches much more difficult to kill.

Clearly the Original Poster has not had the opportunity to encounter BeastBane, The Master, Edward or Destrucktor all of which ideally take a team of 4-8 players (not always from the same guild at all) far longer than a minute - think 10 - 40 minutes !

A lot of the Original Poster's suggestions seem to be to make his game play easier and belies the fact that he seems unwilling to play the game as it is now.

I dare say if the OP took up Chess, he would be suggesting that the moves of the Knight were irrational and the rule for Castling should be changed to make it easier for him.

Chekmate !

Ah KiraQuest I used to respect your strong willed ability to not be biased against or for players. That is until today. 

And it's not Checkmate yet. 

"by one player alone easily" except the big problem out of those elites that you mentioned that are so easy to kill is Rat Queen. In fact, the last time I'mKirito has tried to kill or has killed Rat Queen he hasn't been alone. He's been with me. That's because Rat Queen isn't such a low profile non important mob like you make it out to be. Every single guild that's been around for more than a month has their eyes set on Rat Queen. Especially the top guilds like Revolt and Immortals. But because it's so high profile it's easier to spot it in a group so that it is not stolen. 

Speaking of which, the last time Kirito and I hunted for Rat Queen we found her. and started to kill her. but someone from Revolt came and stole her from us. It's almost like when you have end game gear, and are a level 60 player you can steal Rat Queen from anyone easily. 

And it's not just his game play he's wanting to make easier. He's speaking about the gameplay for every other player who is level 1-59 and you should know that. shame on you. shame on you for not considering how the game works for the majority and for supporting a monopoly.

now that is checkmate. 

The post is edited. I warn you to avoid any rudeness or personal insults in discussion. Next similar case will lead to punishment. 

Talestra

Edited by Talestra (Elgore), 01 December 2015 - 05:58 AM.

• I'mKirito (Elgore) likes this

#30 X-Zone (Elgore)

X-Zone (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 06:33 AM

This is a section of suggestions.

Why i feel no one is reading my comments? Instead of shaming on her how about read the post above your's and try to comment on it. Whether you agree or no. This is a discussion where i am keep on saying there is NO NEED TO CHANGE TIMERS BUT APPLY RESTRICTIONS. So Regular players will have only selective days for killing a boss or only selective or limited times when they can kill a boss. Boss wont appear as Enemy in Red if the player exceeds the amount of killings. 

I agree to Kiraquest . 

But i also do agree with jackybs for proving your point if you trying to insult non payers then my suggestion for this game is.

If you are good as Moderator then we are wrong and hence Make 'suggestions' section only for players who pay. and non-payers have no right to suggest anything. Because i was in wrong impression that this game is free and everyone is allowed to suggest.

If i am in right impression and if everyone have same rights in game then i believe you have to take responsibility for what you said about non-payers.

I am Non-Payer in game. If you asking what this game got from me? I play different games hence i have different gamer's as my friends. I call them here since i like Royal Quest. Lot of people quit the game. The rest who are staying many are non-payers and only few are payers.

But guess what a community at-least got few payer's from publicity of this non-payer like me. and also few non-payers who might call other payable players in future.

Chess is a different game. There are no suggestion boards for it. The rules which are set are FINAL. If no one likes it then they can quit playing chess.

If you applying same logic of chess to Royal Quest then i doubt there will be anymore 'updates'. The rules which are set are not final. If someone don't likes it then community wont say him to quit. Instead community will try to understand his problem. Correct me if i am wrong KiraQuest.

Chess is free to play. Majority of world population don't like it. Only Minority likes it. Still the rules are same.

Royal Quest is free to play. Make it payable and we wont complain. Make it payable and that so called Minority wont exist in game. So you don't have to be in trouble for there 'selfish suggestions'. I believe KiraQuest your opinions and the opinions of the community is different.

Now if its still gonna be bias in terms of 'Original Poster' Then KiraQuest let me remind you that suggestions are made from there own experience. and it is but Obvious that Everyone make suggestions which they think it is beneficial for THEM. and that's exactly why this suggestion board exist for there selfishness as well. If selfishness of one player is going to be beneficial for lot of players then suggestion is valid. Your statement is valid for everyone INCLUDING YOU. You made cross suggestion to Original Poster just because YOU think its not gonna beneficial for YOU. and to support YOUR statement you made a use of words payers and non-payers and benefits from non-payers to game. Which is indirectly Payers will have same opinions like you and majority will have same opinions like you and your suggestion will be taken granted.

Every Coin have 2 sides Dont think only from one. You got one side. Try to think why other side exist.

Alright keeping apart the bias statement. But KiraQuest also have a valid point where she stated lot of players will post for there own benefits and lot of players wont know how huge world bosses are like so randomizing wont work.

So can i ask once again. Please Read my comments and reply. If you dont like then at-least ill know what are the drawbacks and faults in my suggestion.

Edited by X-Zone (Elgore), 01 December 2015 - 07:18 AM.

• Jackybs (Elgore) and I'mKirito (Elgore) like this

#31 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1417 posts
  • LocationVarlone, battling the Master of Enchantment

Posted 01 December 2015 - 09:17 AM

And i never got any elite or boss cards, yet im good at what i do cause i did spend money, thats what i do when i like a game and think they could use some funding
im still thinking about a good balance between lower levels and high end players doing bosses and elites, but honestly nothing comes to mind
and i think we all agree with the fact that people have to work for their elites and bosses, some probably more then others yes

Edited by Spillion (Elgore), 01 December 2015 - 09:20 AM.

Answer no master, never the slave,

Carry your dreams down into the grave

#32 I'mKirito (Elgore)

I'mKirito (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 09:42 PM

I still stand by the fact, that the very best option we can have is to put ALL the elites and ALL the bosses into dungeons. This is the most fair option out there. The players who can clear the dungeons faster will get to make more runs in turn having more chances at good drops, the players who can't clear as fast will have less chances to get drops, but an equal chance per run. This is the best and most fair option there is. Will the value of those super rare cards go down some? Yes. Is that ok? Yes. Will it make players more happy, and give them more to do in game, making the game more fun? yes. 

I would also suggest that the dungeons give good xp, so players who are leveling up can do dungeon runs to help level so there are more options than doing quests for 20% of their level and then going into the tower and possibly hating their life. For higher level dungeons that will often be attempted by players 50+ you could still maintain the experience but also have a decent gold bonus for killing the final boss, just to help players work towards their end game gear, seals, and improvements. It doesn't have to be anything crazy, even 100k would make a big difference. 

Dungeons are the best option, to keep everything fair; it rewards players who are more well geared and have invested money, but still allows other players a fighting chance! I have made suggestions beyond dungeons for the sake of having discussion, but this really is the best option we could have. It eliminates nearly every problem players are currently facing in regards to this topic.

#33 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1417 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 06:46 AM

Well, i suppose you saw the new NK boss vid Shade posted somewhere on the forum, i for one wouldnt like to see that in a dungeon ;-)

#34 I'mKirito (Elgore)

I'mKirito (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 07:09 AM

Well, i suppose you saw the new NK boss vid Shade posted somewhere on the forum, i for one wouldnt like to see that in a dungeon ;-)

Why not? Because you can't take enough people?  Just add in a multiquad system. Or a dungeon that can be challenged by an entire guild ;). Not to hard to work around. 

#35 Sh-ade (Elgore)

Sh-ade (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationMinsk, Belarus

Posted 03 December 2015 - 08:28 AM

Instance dungeons are the real cancer of MMO.

When a game is turning on this road it becomes the end of a good game. that is why I am extremely uneasy about the new King Scorpio dungeon sad.png

It is just not right if a person (or a group) is allowed to farm the same isolated instances over and over again to get the BIS reward. Everything should be earned in an open world where the drop is universal. Otherwise - there are a lot of other MMO games (or even better - singles as in case of instance dungeons all comes to the same) where this is the main strategy.

Edited by Sh-ade (Elgore), 03 December 2015 - 08:28 AM.

Homo homini orcus est...

#36 I'mKirito (Elgore)

I'mKirito (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 09:44 PM

Instance dungeons are the real cancer of MMO.

When a game is turning on this road it becomes the end of a good game. that is why I am extremely uneasy about the new King Scorpio dungeon sad.png

It is just not right if a person (or a group) is allowed to farm the same isolated instances over and over again to get the BIS reward. Everything should be earned in an open world where the drop is universal. Otherwise - there are a lot of other MMO games (or even better - singles as in case of instance dungeons all comes to the same) where this is the main strategy.

But when the best items drop from a boss and whoever does the most damage to that boss gets the drops, it's super hard for other players who aren't on the top to catch up and that gap keeps growing, not shrinking with more time. 

#37 Sh-ade (Elgore)

Sh-ade (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationMinsk, Belarus

Posted 04 December 2015 - 08:46 AM

Well, isn't the stimulus to improve and become 'the best of the best' in a particular niche the exact nature of an MMO?

I have already answered you - the easier something is achieved the less value (and emotional feedback) it has.

Want to be #1 without any efforts - play singles; here nothing is limiting your possibilities: all is regulated by players and their personal investment (time and money). So if you feel that you are lagging behind and it really pains you (cause, for example, for me it's not the end of the world if some other (even all other)  players are better in something) - try to change yourself.

Homo homini orcus est...

#38 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 04 December 2015 - 11:55 AM

Agreed. And if neither Revolt or Immo hold the timers, which one is it? rolleyes.gif

• Khyaran (Elgore) likes this

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses

#39 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1417 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 03:16 PM

There is one pretty significant problem on this, seeing Revolt and Immortals are at war whenever we can, that 5 minute announcement will probably make it one big battlefield, where eventually the boss gets killed by either of the 2 previously named guilds regardless

Secondly, if everyone from every guild rushes to, for example, Catalania for Ancient Treant, that will cause so much lag that 99% of the people there will instantly disconnect, not everyone playing this game has a super computer playing at an average of 200FPS

#3 i agree with, seems like a decent idea, #4 i absolutely love, that way they can actually start finding bosses themselves, without whining about the big guilds owning the game (which is not true imo)

#40 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1417 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 03:20 PM

But when the best items drop from a boss and whoever does the most damage to that boss gets the drops, it's super hard for other players who aren't on the top to catch up and that gap keeps growing, not shrinking with more time. 

That gap keeps growing cause compared to many 'newer' players we pushed through the endless grinding and actually accomplished something called being max level, which kids these days dont understand, all of em being COD and other overplayed and bad game fanboys who want everything now and here, Royal Quest, doesnt work like that at all, thats all im going to say here cause ive already put enough time in trying to make this thread decent, might as well close it now, too much crying

Edited by Spillion (Elgore), 04 December 2015 - 03:45 PM.

• KaiLeena (Elgore) likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bosses, elites, timers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users