• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Effrijim (Elgore)

Effrijim (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 05:25 AM

So recently I've reached level 30, leveled from 20~29 in ele tower, and I've tried level 30~39 tower but I didn't know it would be that hard it affects the exp per hour that much, where do you suggest I grind for now ?

#2 I'mKirito (Elgore)

I'mKirito (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 05:38 AM

Try to do your quests. I will say RQ has a problem with the first 3 levels of every set of tens, its just bad 30-33 was the worst by far not a lot of quests, just grind it out, or go exploring until you level up, it gets a little better at 34

#3 Effrijim (Elgore)

Effrijim (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 05:47 AM

Try to do your quests. I will say RQ has a problem with the first 3 levels of every set of tens, its just bad 30-33 was the worst by far not a lot of quests, just grind it out, or go exploring until you level up, it gets a little better at 34

what do you mean by it will get better at 34? (do I get items from quest?

#4 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1113 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 06:15 AM

You are not quite right, I'mKirito. 30-31 levels indeed lack quest experience and require hard grinding to level up, but many more quests become available already with 32 level. 

I would advice TS to take patience and grind in Trilakes/Soaring Valley till 31 level. This level will bring you new daily quest and some common quests in Great Fissure, and you can try to grind there. 

#5 Sh-ade (Elgore)

Sh-ade (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationMinsk, Belarus

Posted 08 December 2015 - 08:00 AM

I'd say that the most daring period in terms of quest leveling is from 35+ to 40 (less painful) and from 40 to 45 (a bit more demanding).

After this dailies with good exp rewards will start. You can check them here.

Homo homini orcus est...

#6 X-Zone (Elgore)

X-Zone (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 08:32 AM

To all posters above who tried to post something >> You all guys are talking about future....at what level what will happen. But no one answered his original question where he was asking 'Where should i farm?' or 'What should i do?'

To Effrijim > I suggest you to go to Andynopolis you can farm there till level 40 (You need to kill crabs and Rats). If Andynopolis seems tough to you then try Baron Logart Island which is located in Iris. Get Couple of levels and then hit to Andynopolis

• Effrijim (Elgore) likes this

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.

#7 Sh-ade (Elgore)

Sh-ade (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationMinsk, Belarus

Posted 08 December 2015 - 09:38 AM

To all posters above who tried to post something >> You all guys are talking about future....at what level what will happen. But no one answered his original question where he was asking 'Where should i farm?' or 'What should i do?'

Kirito's response was the most valid. The TC spent all his time in the Tower - meaning that lots of quests are active for him. he just needs to do them and will raise several levels easily.

Edited by Sh-ade (Elgore), 08 December 2015 - 09:39 AM.

Homo homini orcus est...

#8 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1413 posts
  • LocationVarlone, battling the Master of Enchantment

Posted 08 December 2015 - 11:59 AM

There are indeed some levels that dont give an appropriate amount of quests, 30+ being some of them, same for 43-46 but after those it generally becomes better

I know i did most of the 30's in the tower and from doing random farming in both Great Fissure and Andynopolis, they are probably the best areas for those levels (30's that is)

Edited by Spillion (Elgore), 08 December 2015 - 12:00 PM.

Answer no master, never the slave,

Carry your dreams down into the grave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users