#1 Amelne (Elgore)

Amelne (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 03:17 PM

The first time I do this, do not be lazy and do what you must do:

Idolkap aka Kapawak is player who frequently cheats in the arena (Gladiator Ratings) but also in Duellist Ratings

Idolkap does not fight in the arena (in the next deal) but the second on the list duelista ...
not to mention MilitaryRap in the first place

https://youtu.be/_irVjtPFM_A

b47GeJx.jpg

jt32ODN.jpg

2BKfcWV.png

ty for appreciate my work and effort

and Kira ty for great signature

#2 X-Zone (Elgore)

X-Zone (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 05:28 PM

Its a wise decisions by idolkap. Its not cheating. Whether to fight or not is completely his decision since you are not his friend or a guild mate. A wise man once said better not to fight a losing war smile.png  and if you have to fight then you must achieve victory. He played a smart move and  thats why he is in the rankings.

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.

#3 Shirium (Elgore)

Shirium (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationBrazil, Rio de Janeiro.

Posted 18 December 2015 - 06:05 PM

ph34r.png  well, as X said, if arenas happening, no go in his team, cuz is 3x2 =P; well it means IdolKap sucks a lot and is the worst player ever to be with in arena.

#4 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2174 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 18 December 2015 - 10:25 PM

Its a wise decisions by idolkap. Its not cheating. Whether to fight or not is completely his decision since you are not his friend or a guild mate. A wise man once said better not to fight a losing war smile.png  and if you have to fight then you must achieve victory. He played a smart move and  thats why he is in the rankings.

None of this applies to arenas, especially when he's solo and is jeopardizing others with his "wise choice". No one needs to lose because a single player choosing not to fight, if he queues, he fights. That's how it should be, people doing the opposite should get a punishment to learn a few things.

Edited by Solsagan (Elgore), 19 December 2015 - 02:29 AM.

• KaiLeena (Elgore), Khyaran (Elgore), ZhuRong (Elgore) and 2 others like this
First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#5 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1384 posts
  • LocationVarlone, battling the Master of Enchantment

Posted 19 December 2015 - 02:33 PM

There should be a punishment for boosters or feeders

• KaiLeena (Elgore) and Summerrr (Elgore) like this

Answer no master, never the slave,

Carry your dreams down into the grave

#6 Amelne (Elgore)

Amelne (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 02:56 PM

X-Zone how is this "a wise decision" and not cheating?! - When he is not fighting cheating players in his pt at the beginning. At the beginning of the two players placed in the ratio 3: 2.
He is second on the list duelist and immediately suspected of boosting results with friends (hmm maybe the same ones that he does not attack).
Video and pictures were taken at different times, which means that he does it regularly (many times is not recorded, but he was warned).
If he does not want to fight against his friends, he can make a pt and fight "the enemy" in the arena and does not take away the possibility of victory to those who wait sometimes more than an hour to  arena start .
And explain to me the X-Zone; how at the same time in the arena at opposite sides are Kapawak and Idolkap when is the same person (he told me that both are his character)

2BKfcWV.png

ty for appreciate my work and effort

and Kira ty for great signature

#7 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1384 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 03:38 PM

Same for Dasikk, Chenli and Akroz, they always queue in a party, and then say in guild chat to solo queue (that way they are sure they can win) and that way they farm their points

Which is why i lost pretty much all respect for them, some say they dont have tickets when they do ask for a solo queue, they even send an arena ticket to those people to queue regardless, if that is allowed idk what isnt

As for Idolkap and Kapawapak, many people in this game have pilots for their alts, its no secret

Edited by Spillion (Elgore), 19 December 2015 - 03:38 PM.

#8 Shirium (Elgore)

Shirium (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationBrazil, Rio de Janeiro.

Posted 19 December 2015 - 05:54 PM

None of this applies to arenas, especially when he's solo and is jeopardizing others with his "wise choice". No one needs to lose because a single player choosing not to fight, if he queues, he fights. That's how it should be, people doing the opposite should get a punishment to learn a few things.

Sad thing is one fact..

Since no had punishments yet for the guys who do it ( feed / boost ), it will keep happening.

unsure.png 

the system should make arena mor competitive, but not working the way should be. sleep.png

#9 Akroz (Elgore)

Akroz (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • LocationYoutube

Posted 19 December 2015 - 07:16 PM

Same for Dasikk, Chenli and Akroz, they always queue in a party, and then say in guild chat to solo queue (that way they are sure they can win) and that way they farm their points

Which is why i lost pretty much all respect for them, some say they dont have tickets when they do ask for a solo queue, they even send an arena ticket to those people to queue regardless, if that is allowed idk what isnt

As for Idolkap and Kapawapak, many people in this game have pilots for their alts, its no secret

excuse me what? i say queue in guild what? i dont even talk in guild, i invite ppl to MY party of GUILD to play arena, even you were in my pt the other day, dont put all in the same bag, i also do arena with revolt so yea... you can check chen, dasikk point, we dont have the same wink.png

btw i like how you like the post that solsa said "people doing the opposite should get a punishment to learn a few things." and you lost with tupen and me the other day.

#10 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1384 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 01:19 AM

Then its Dasikk and Chenli, i cant be right all the time you know xD

And sometimes Arena annoys me like hell, so yeah then i let myself die

#11 PucukPucukpucuk (Elgore)

PucukPucukpucuk (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 03:02 AM

well,that new ratting system makes u must search/form a good party to win PVP to get rank and reales xD

but personally,i dont think what idol kap did is wrong

as u can see,ur opponent is 1 cruss,1sorc,1 DK.with a a good gear

what u can do to beat them ?

if it was me,i'll surrender and died peacefully xD (no offense),or form a good party not a random queue

cause i know,im noob at pvp and dont have a good gear (maybe idol kap feel same way xD )

and its useless to beat a team with a good skill and good gear,face reality xD

and its verry anoying to beat a team when there's crussader with"god damn" gear in that party (e.g. spillion,chenli,terra,naytanker,aardy )angry.png 

all u can do is draw xD if u dont have a good party or get killed by them unsure.png

but still, i love a random party beside form a good party :P (except someone invite me xD)

much more fun because u didnt know whos ur partymate

feel surprised xD

and duelist rank nothing to do with gladiator rank :P

sorry for bad english ph34r.png

• Xeffer (Elgore) and Shirium (Elgore) like this

#12 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1384 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 04:26 PM

I agree that its annoying to fight crusaders (moreso cause i play one as well, ever seen 2 crusaders duel?)

But every team has its weakness, sometimes its hard to find, but they do

Edited by Spillion (Elgore), 23 December 2015 - 04:27 PM.

#13 HotChocolate (Elgore)

HotChocolate (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 04:48 PM

Yep every team has its weakness, throughout all arena i have done there is no unbeatable team.

it just sometime bad matchup giving you no chance to win, many people give up even before the fight start like idolkap do.

• Khyaran (Elgore) and Chenli (Elgore) like this

#14 PucukPucukpucuk (Elgore)

PucukPucukpucuk (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 04:28 AM

yeah i know,nobody's perfect laugh.png

like i said,wanna win ? form a best party to minimalize chance to lose 

even if u had all boss and elite cards all over ur body (gear) but dont have any good teammate,chance to win is still low tongue.png  (even it's impossible this day xD)

but u have advantage in random queue

u can sharpening ur solo pvp skills and learn from mistake (but its hard to me xD )

and sometimes u get a great team (e.g. with chenli team,solsa team,taenor team xD ) even its very rare xD

#15 X-Zone (Elgore)

X-Zone (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 02:55 PM

Listen Up....World is cruel.

Can you explain why Idolcap and You were in same team?@Amelne 

(If You are Solo....means you dont care who is in your party you can beat all 3 opponents by yourself. Ame if you joined solo you shouldn't be 'dependent' on your team members. If idolcaps leave then who cares. You joined solo then fight solo. This game has always been on Luck whether its Seal or Upgrades or maybe Arena)

(If you cant solo...Then ask friends. Make your own party of trust worthy friends. and go inside actual 3 v 3)

Everyone is playing by the rules.

@Solsagan > All the best in changing the system then.

If it is system's fault then blame system not me. I commented Idol did right decision because at the current state that was the smart move to save or maybe gain rankings even though he is weak. I like smart people.

You wanna show off and fight with gears :) is that why fight compulsory?? or is it like immortals who kill there own party members and not even bother to heal them??huh.png

If all strong people are just gonna make one party like a chicken. Then yea a weak player have no other option.smile.png

• Chenli (Elgore) likes this

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.

#16 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1384 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 04:16 PM

Seems we always come out as the bad guys, in every topic related to either bosses (impossible as of the meta starting) and pvp (still annoying)

Wether one likes it or not, i guess for now bosses will be a global guild challenge, Revolt, Voids, Immortals and others working together do defeat any of them

Edited by Spillion (Elgore), 25 December 2015 - 04:54 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Arena, cheating

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users