• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Raserei (Elgore)

Raserei (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 11:42 AM

Can someone describe the skills a hunter and sniper get?

I'm torn between the two and I can't find any information on what the classes get for skills. I know snipers get a robot pet and thats it.

#2 Kuiba (Elgore)

Kuiba (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 12:09 PM

Hunter = can actually farm effectively to 60

SS = doesn't get the fun utility that gets them to 60.

Basically go ss if you won't be funded, if you think your going to come into a lot of ingame cash then go hunter.

Its really not about what skills, but hunter is a lot more fun just needs more cash. but hunter can turn into wolf and drops bombs. while ss has 2 stuns.

2q1uw53.png

#3 Rapid (Elgore)

Rapid (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 12:52 PM

Snipers are great at 1v1, from a distance.

Depending how you want to spend your talent, you could get Roland X, which is that robot you mentioned, along the regular path of skills you'll get two more Rolands, except these ones don't follow you around. You cannot control any of the Rolands.

Another skills is Sniper Shot, when I got it at level 20, it dealt anywhere from 3k - 4k damage, there's a 3.5-4 second cast time and a 15 second cooldown. It's a single shot, and cannot miss the target unless they either move to far away or there's an obstacle between.

Lastly, there's flamethrower, which dealt around 300 damage, per .3 seconds for 3 seconds, when I had it at level 20. The skill is as it sounds, a flamethrower, you need to get fairly close to the enemy to use it, you can walk around with it, but there seems to be a short delay from when you cast it to when you start to walk with it.

So to summarize those three skills above are TALENTS, if you hit level 20, you'll have enough points to take one of them, if that's the way you wish to spend your points.

For your regular skills, I'll give you this link.

http://royalquest.gamepedia.com/Sniper

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users