#1 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1416 posts
  • LocationVarlone, battling the Master of Enchantment

Posted 07 January 2016 - 01:35 PM

So, this is something i wanted to post about for a longer period of time, seeing its unfair that i keep seeing this happen (one guild in particular)

Now, pretty much every time during siege, when Revolt has their main party fighting vs one of our main parties, and they cant win as fast as they used to, they just log off the game and back on, to get an instant respawn or to come back dead for the respawn to kick in sooner

While Immortals does usually wins with the sheer amount of teams we send into these castles, that gives them no reason whatsoever to start logging off as soon as we dont get killed instantly

Is it truly that hard to defeat Chenli and Decay, Toolbox and Hotchoco or Angel and me, that you have to 'dc' only to get further ahead in a way that isnt supposed to be?

I do know this might not get any solution, but i did want to put this up seeing it happens every damn siege, with every single one of our main teams (usually the combo i mentioned before, tank and healer)

Edited by Spillion (Elgore), 07 January 2016 - 01:53 PM.

• DriX (Elgore), KaiLeena (Elgore) and NinjaNaruto (Elgore) like this

Answer no master, never the slave,

Carry your dreams down into the grave

#2 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 07 January 2016 - 01:54 PM

if you actually fight and not stop attacking when she's the only one left like a bunch of cowards, she wouldnt need do relog so we can respawn. Fight like a man

Edited by Foston (Elgore), 07 January 2016 - 01:54 PM.

#3 KiraQuest (Elgore)

KiraQuest (Elgore)

Event Coordinator

• Moderators
  • 1607 posts
  • LocationYork, United Kingdom

Posted 07 January 2016 - 02:06 PM

The point I think Spillion is making is that it was widely believed that actively using Alt+f4 was disabled in Castle Sieges when clearly it has not. Login out and back in again in any other part of the game carries a 20 second penalty so why is not applied to castle sieges where it is believed to be more critical.

If it was banned or documented as such in any of the Patch Notes, then to use Alt+f4 in Castle Siege is to be considered an Exploit and you CAN get banned for it, so as a Moderator, I must advise you not to use Alt-f4 until this has been clarified with the CM/GM who I will ask to look into this situation.

From what i can gather, it is is only Revolt players that are deploying this exploit at present.

• KaiLeena (Elgore) and Khyaran (Elgore) like this

85478046cdaabc46b52f40a4f27cfe66.png

#4 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 07 January 2016 - 02:14 PM

Wow jumped right to the ban hammer!
That went from alt4 to alt12 fast xD

#5 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2200 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 07 January 2016 - 02:35 PM

She's not using alt f4, she's just relogging. And why this? Because you're a bunch of cowards that even when its 12x4 and she's the only one left you dont kill her trying do hold US there. You send 7-8 teams and we 3, do you really need to send 12-16 and sometimes even 20 people to hold 4? Is your so called "strong" guild that pathetic? My 4 man team beats every team from your guild, somtimes its 4 teams at once. So no, we dont need to alt f4 to win, if theres is a guild exploiting anything here its yours, if we look close.

And kira, as a moderador you shoulndt tell people is getting banned wihtout any confirmation. And again she isnt exploiting anything, the relog feature is there. So now if my or other player's connection drops during Siege is exploiting? Its nonsense. Somtimes pepole DC, lose power, etc. And they all have to enter in the castle again and when they enter they're dead in the same location they were, not with teammates. If she was using alt f4 she would have to wait to reconnet because of the "this account is already logged" message. She's just waiting 20s and thats it, there is no breach in the rules.

Edited by Solsagan (Elgore), 07 January 2016 - 04:32 PM.

• ShitPiecemage (Elgore) likes this
First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#6 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 07 January 2016 - 02:50 PM

Kira please dont say what u dont know, the 20 second penalty YES it is applied in SIEGE  and immo dont do that cause they have 8 v 2 partys so that would be rare to happen but i already see it happen i just dont remember what crusader did it .

Edited by Foston (Elgore), 07 January 2016 - 02:56 PM.

#7 NayTanker (Elgore)

NayTanker (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 02:59 PM

Spillion, cry more you complain about everything..xD

#8 ShitPiecemage (Elgore)

ShitPiecemage (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 03:03 PM

Well maybe the best solution is to fix or change something about a party getting stucked with enemy party because the other party is not killing the only player left in other party.

Getting delayed and watching the enemy team drive the key all the way to the portal while you can't do something because you are stucked in a platform with the enemy not trying to kill you is somewhat a good strategy but it's unfair. Let's just hope the higher authorities would do something about this case.

Another thing is the invisibility of assassins that would cause a timely delay to a party that doesn't have a true sight to reveal them is another problem that is unfair. There should be a special kind of potion that would reveal or somewhat give a tiny detail where the invisible unit is.

-KLEIN Posted Image

#9 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 03:13 PM

Alt+F4 has never been forbidden to use at sieges and therefore can be used - with 20 sec delay as in every non-peaceful location. Mechanism is the same: the game closed, character stays for 20 seconds more and can be killed. Nobody can be banned for using Alt+F4 during a siege.

If you think that delayed logout mechanism works incorrectly or does not work at all please inform technical support adding all needed details.

• NayTanker (Elgore), ShitPiecemage (Elgore) and KiraQuest (Elgore) like this

Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest

Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest

#10 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 07 January 2016 - 03:18 PM

Hey that invisible skill is my one job! My one job! And it's used to delay Solsa team.xD

And other classes can see assassin location if the use the skill such as sniper eye.

As for alt-f4 or logging out is that bad? I don't think so I see it as a simple strategy. Immortals are only strong because of numbers and we all know that. Revolt has few members but strong ones. We can simply put 3 teams on revolt main team just to watch nay running around trying to die so her team can respawn. So is it wrong for her to DC while we have 12 ppl keeping her alive while the key goes to the port.

We find ways to stop revolt from winning they find ways around it it's simple as that.
  • Solsagan (Elgore) likes this

#11 ShitPiecemage (Elgore)

ShitPiecemage (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 03:23 PM

Hey that invisible skill is my one job! My one job! And it's used to delay Solsa team.xD

I wish there was a revealing potion that can only be used to pulsar. hahaha

-KLEIN Posted Image

#12 NinjaNaruto (Elgore)

NinjaNaruto (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 03:24 PM

What you can beat teams siege of that section....
I think, what can you resist and block my team Decay Chenl toolbox hotcholateph34r.png 
if you can I just say thank you to you biggrin.png 

• Redbaby (Elgore) likes this

Respect yourself first so you will get the respect of otherssmile.png 

#13 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 07 January 2016 - 03:33 PM

I think, what can you resist and block my team Decay Chenl toolbox hotcholate? ph34r.png 

u bad crusader now i know why 9 fps :(

#14 NayTanker (Elgore)

NayTanker (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 03:41 PM

I think, what can you resist and block my team Decay Chenl toolbox hotcholateph34r.png 

hahaha, you complain too much, uglier is 8 people holding me, not on killing me, it is easy to catch right hand key kissed and run as he holds me?tongue.png cool.png

#15 NinjaNaruto (Elgore)

NinjaNaruto (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 04:23 PM

u bad crusader now i know why 9 fps sad.png

Thank you very much ^_^ you see my videos.smile.png smile.png
it was
just luck to you wink.png

What can you beat my team?huh.png

• OctacoreFx (Elgore) and Redbaby (Elgore) like this

Respect yourself first so you will get the respect of otherssmile.png 

#16 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2200 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 07 January 2016 - 04:25 PM

We beat your team everyday, arena or Siege, e v e r y d a y

Edited by Solsagan (Elgore), 07 January 2016 - 04:26 PM.

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#17 DriX (Elgore)

DriX (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 04:34 PM

Dont be so hard on Revolt guys, they only have one castel :( let them use there cheap triks and everything... its seems like they are willing to do what every it takes to get another one :/ Like i said dont be hard on them, maybe one day those cheap triks will work :) I chear for you guys! :D

• KaiLeena (Elgore) and NinjaNaruto (Elgore) like this

beste_1.jpg

#18 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1416 posts
  • LocationVarlone, battling the Master of Enchantment

Posted 07 January 2016 - 04:42 PM

Naytanker, get some skills, you rely on your card rather then skill...

And i only complain about stuff that needs to be pointed out, think and say what you want, i speak the truth and most appreciate me for that

I wonder if you have so many trouble with me maybe its time for Sols to stop recruiting me to Revolt, wouldnt you say?

Edit: if you guys dont like my so called 'whining' then ban me from this forum, theres only shit popping up anyway

and i only piss of myself more the more i read

Edited by Spillion (Elgore), 07 January 2016 - 04:48 PM.

• KaiLeena (Elgore) and NinjaNaruto (Elgore) like this

Answer no master, never the slave,

Carry your dreams down into the grave

#19 NayTanker (Elgore)

NayTanker (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 04:57 PM

Naytanker, get some skills, you rely on your card rather then skill...

And i only complain about stuff that needs to be pointed out, think and say what you want, i speak the truth and most appreciate me for that

I wonder if you have so many trouble with me maybe its time for Sols to stop recruiting me to Revolt, wouldnt you say?

Edit: if you guys dont like my so called 'whining' then ban me from this forum, theres only shit popping up anyway

and i only piss of myself more the more i read

complains too xD cries more please

#20 DriX (Elgore)

DriX (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 04:59 PM

complains too xD cries more please

Watch out Naytanker is here! Oh wait...... she Alt+F4......

Edited by DriX (Elgore), 07 January 2016 - 05:00 PM.

• Khyaran (Elgore) and NinjaNaruto (Elgore) like this

beste_1.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Revolt, Siege, Alt F4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users