23 replies to this topic

#21 NinjaNaruto (Elgore)

NinjaNaruto (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 05:03 PM

hahaha, you complain too much, uglier is 8 people holding me, not on killing me, it is easy to catch right hand key kissed and run as he holds me?tongue.png cool.png

oh..Naytanker laugh.pngso funny........ only one holds the key, what can you take the key from me?
You just luck just took the key from me just past the point my finger cool.png tongue.png

• Redbaby (Elgore) likes this

Respect yourself first so you will get the respect of otherssmile.png 

#22 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2200 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 07 January 2016 - 05:08 PM

@Drix

Like i'd care if i have castles or not, i had them all for too long, and many people quit because of it, so you need another thing to brag about. How about when you dont die with 2-3 shots and actually do something?

@Spil

She has skills, otherwise she wouldnt tank your whole guild or wouldnt be able to make my team survive against 12-16 or maybe 20 people.

It's kinda funny to see immortals players crying about something when they're always exploiting stuff like arena,duelist aand agressor. I guess it explains why i have been asked by a few immo players to join Revolt

Edited by Solsagan (Elgore), 07 January 2016 - 05:10 PM.

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#23 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1416 posts
  • LocationVarlone, battling the Master of Enchantment

Posted 07 January 2016 - 05:11 PM

Theres rotten apples in every guild

Every guild has people who exploit stuff, that is to be expected

As for Nay and skills i will not make any comments on that

Im not saying im the best crusader, but i know a good one when i see one

• NinjaNaruto (Elgore) likes this

Answer no master, never the slave,

Carry your dreams down into the grave

#24 KiraQuest (Elgore)

KiraQuest (Elgore)

Event Coordinator

• Moderators
  • 1607 posts
  • LocationYork, United Kingdom

Posted 07 January 2016 - 06:04 PM

Let me make it clear (as a Moderator and a member of a Castle Sieging Guild)

1 : It was raised that relogging and/or using alt+f4 was unfair

I therefore asked our CM & GM to clarify the situation and participate in this thread to avoid any confusion on anyone's part.

2 : Enya has confirmed that relogging and/or using alt+f4 are both perfectly acceptable and permitted methods of overcoming attack

So, it is perfectly acceptable for NayTanker or any other player to relog or alt+f4 whenever they wish.

3 : In order to mitigate this practice and impose some time penalty for its use, a previous patch introduced a 20 second Delay process which should also be applicable in castle sieges

Enya has confirmed that this is the case and it will be checked by the Devs in a forthcoming siege. There is an interesting question remaining as to when the 20 seconds are applied. In normal circumstances it is when you 'apply' to relog and you remain vulnerable to attack for 20 seconds though there may be a case for allowing instant relog but with a 20 second delay on the 're-entry' this only being applicable in castle sieges but this is something that needs to be discussed via the Suggestion Section

4 : There is absolutely nothing wrong or inequitable for any guild to arrive with one or to exaggerate, one hundred teams. Weight of numbers is a perfectly valid response to counter OP players.

5 : There are other 'antics' going in all guilds to maximise their chances of winning a castle and I remind all players that not all are within the letter of the Game Rules so when someone seems so keen to lob a few rocks in the direction of one guild for one thing, they would be best aware of other things that go on, perhaps even in their own guild.

I am not a religious person in any way, shape or form but the watchword here is :"let him without sin, cast the first stone"

Now a query was raised, it has been clarified as not being considered an exploit and is perfectly acceptable as a strategy in Castle Siege.The CM/GM will check and confirm that the 20 second delay is being applied correctly in cases such as relogging and/or alt-f4 deployment and so it leads me to the conclusion that no further positive discussion is going to result in any greater clarity and only end up with unpleasantness, so I am going to lock this thread.

• ShitPiecemage (Elgore) likes this

85478046cdaabc46b52f40a4f27cfe66.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Revolt, Siege, Alt F4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users