Seville (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • LocationSomewhere Exciting

Posted 08 January 2016 - 07:21 PM

Massive Proposal Here

I propose that we convert this currently unused unlabeled building into ~Guild Services~

~Guild Services Features~

~A list of every guild on the server

~Ability for players to sort the guilds using a few parameters (Language,Joining requirements,Accepting members,Guild level)

~Optional guild ranking system (Would be nice to now who's on top other than castles and would make it more competitive to own a guild)

~Adding new features to guild owners to decide how their guild will appear in the list

~Ability to set guild language (If wanted)

~Ability to set requirements for applying to guild (Level/Gold amount/Ect)

~List whether the guild is accepting new members or not

~Choose if you want your guild to appear in the guild services list at all

I feel like this would give newer guilds a chance to grow and give new players a chance to find a guild easier instead of spamming

​Please by all means let me know what you think

Building I was referring to 

gOJKpCG.png

• Demac (Elgore), KiraQuest (Elgore), Shirium (Elgore) and 1 other like this

Looking for that special piece of equipment?

Find out what it drops from here RQ DROP LIST

#2 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1417 posts
  • LocationVarlone, battling the Master of Enchantment

Posted 09 January 2016 - 03:41 PM

Sounds like a few other suggestions in this forum, but i like it, there is alot of unused buildings in Varlone that could be turned into something useful

It would indeed make it easier for newer players and guilds alike

Answer no master, never the slave,

Carry your dreams down into the grave

#3 X-Zone (Elgore)

X-Zone (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 09:37 PM

Well you should check my suggestions....i am kinda suggesting the same and no reply from developers sleep.png

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.

#4 Seville (Elgore)

Seville (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 10:53 PM

Its a real shame to...Ive seen smaller things get noticed and picked up right away but something like this that would actually improve the game just goes unnoticed...

• X-Zone (Elgore), Khyaran (Elgore) and Shirium (Elgore) like this

#5 X-Zone (Elgore)

X-Zone (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 03:40 AM

Thats how life is sleep.png

• Seville (Elgore) likes this

#6 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 08:44 AM

Developers have been informed of your suggestion. Nevertheless no definite answer can be given right now. Your proposal is - as you called yoursef - massive indeed and requires profound consideration.

• Shirium (Elgore) and Seville (Elgore) like this

Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest

Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest

#7 Sh-ade (Elgore)

Sh-ade (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationMinsk, Belarus

Posted 11 January 2016 - 10:13 AM

Sounds like a few other suggestions in this forum, but i like it, there is alot of unused buildings in Varlone that could be turned into something useful

Hey! I am living in one of them. angry_drop.gif

• Khyaran (Elgore) and Seville (Elgore) like this

Homo homini orcus est...

#8 X-Zone (Elgore)

X-Zone (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 06:50 PM

Well yea it is massive and need to work alot on it. Maybe a year or two will be pass to actually introduce such type of changes in game for sure. But its cool to see enya here. Thnx for reply and informing us that developers now know we seeking such things.

#9 Seville (Elgore)

Seville (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 07:06 PM

I don't know if it will really take that long though,There should be a database with all this info already there (Other than languages)...They would just have to organize it and display it

Edited by Seville-Sniper (Elgore), 11 January 2016 - 07:11 PM.

#10 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1373 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 09:20 PM

My private opinion as player:

Long long ago, at the very dawn of the game guild warehouse had been situated at npc Prime Minister Stealian in Royal Palace. Sure you remember this tiny narrow place with entrance to Throne Room? Now imagine dozens of guild members visiting warehouse, chatting, dueling. It was... uncomfortable, and that putting it mildly. Everybody rejoiced when guild warehouse had been transferred to the mid of Varlone. Surely the game engine has been greatly improved and optimized since that times but I still doubt we need to stuff all guild interface you suggest into a closed location. I think all these options could be easily attached to some outdoor object - the Message Board, for example, or Rock Goldberg The Lazy Bankier, or even the same Lord Mayor. And then - as you say - "They would just have to organize it and display it". I don't believe it would be "just" though - but with lesser efforts at least. 

#11 Seville (Elgore)

Seville (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 03:59 AM

A board such as the one for dailies does seem like a much easier task,than attempting to sort out a mass of players in a rather small location.

#12 X-Zone (Elgore)

X-Zone (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 08:59 AM

Well what i was suggesting is forget the npc or buildings. Just like there is new option called achievement which was introduced not to long ago. Make a ingame option to check the guilds. No need to go and check npc. You can go to options from anywhere of the map right? Just like there is friends list make Guilds list and if we select particular guild we will see all the info about that guild

2nd thing for me saying it will take one or two year is because you need to be updated first. Thats first priority. They will bring changes whenever there is 'free' time and i doubt developers have time to spare to think on this topics. we are playing on US realm. There are servers running from 5 years and i doubt there are such changes in there. I am 100% sure if we get in contact with any developer he will say like this

We            > I need information about all guilds exist in game

Developer > Check Forums and Be updated

We            > Well all people dont check forums

Developer > Thats there problem

#13 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 12 January 2016 - 11:55 AM

The forum is here for reason, it's the best place to find information. If more people get used to visit here at least 10min/day things would be different, in a positive way ofc. Imo we don't need information about top guilds, who is recruiting or whatever else inside the game. What's the better place to find this kind of info? The forums. Why? Because we can't be online 24/7, the forum is a way to still keep in touch with people/staff and get info about everything in the game without having to be actually playing. 

• KaiLeena (Elgore), Khyaran (Elgore) and DarksKiss (Elgore) like this

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses

#14 Seville (Elgore)

Seville (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 01:58 PM

While I do agree with you we dont "Need" it in game but it would stop people from having to constantly spam chats wanting to join a guild or having to spam chats as a guild leader announcing that your guild is recruiting...Sure we don't need it in the game but it would be helpful saying go to the forums is like saying why don't we just close up the market and have everyone list everything they are selling in the forum instead. (Side Note:9 times out of 10 if you are looking for information about a guild or looking to join one you are in game)

#15 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1417 posts
  • LocationVarlone, battling the Master of Enchantment

Posted 12 January 2016 - 02:33 PM

Hey! I am living in one of them. angry_drop.gif

Living in the Pub isnt exactly advised though :-)

Answer no master, never the slave,

Carry your dreams down into the grave

#16 Sh-ade (Elgore)

Sh-ade (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationMinsk, Belarus

Posted 12 January 2016 - 02:40 PM

Living in the Pub isnt exactly advised though :-)

Not in the pub, but...

Hey! Are you spying on me?! Zloboglaz.gif

• Khyaran (Elgore) likes this

Homo homini orcus est...

#17 KiraQuest (Elgore)

KiraQuest (Elgore)

Event Coordinator

• Moderators
  • 1608 posts
  • LocationYork, United Kingdom

Posted 12 January 2016 - 05:48 PM

The forum is here for reason, it's the best place to find information. If more people get used to visit here at least 10min/day things would be different, in a positive way ofc. Imo we don't need information about top guilds, who is recruiting or whatever else inside the game. What's the better place to find this kind of info? The forums. Why? Because we can't be online 24/7, the forum is a way to still keep in touch with people/staff and get info about everything in the game without having to be actually playing. 

The problem that currently exists is that it is not possible for us to use sortable Tables which would make having a clear database easier for all sorts of forum requirements. It is actually a feature within the Bulletin Board Software used for the Forum and perhaps Enya could prod the Devs to just add the Tables feature to the forum if only for us Moderators to use.

• Khyaran (Elgore) likes this

85478046cdaabc46b52f40a4f27cfe66.png

#18 Seville (Elgore)

Seville (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 02:31 AM

Started my own guild database it can be found here https://us.royalques...mation/?p=13945

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: guild, improve, streamline, services, new building, finding

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users