#1 Demac (Elgore)

Demac (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationSecret cave in Forest of Shadows

Posted 11 January 2016 - 02:05 PM

Hello i will be teaching you how to build a luck build sniper this isn't the best build i am still level 48 but anyways we can still learn this is my first guide so please take easy on me

First i will teach you about stats

Stats 

Accuracy you want the most you can get so 100 accuracy

Dexterity you really don't need any of this i currently have 115% attack speed with no points in dex and i have walking tour making my snipershot to 2.6 seconds 

Stamina you only really need about 75-80 stamina anywhere between there is good 

Luck you want to put all your remaining points into luck this will help you out with attacks they do more damage 

Talents

Shooting Magical Target This talent is helpful for dealing a lot of damage because it  makes your long range skills do more damage 

Second Wind I love this talent because of the energy restoration and the extra 4 stamina

Resistance  This talent works amazing with another talent it gives you defense when you use aiming

Reckless Archer This talent can make your critical attacks give you 2% attack for each one

Regenerative Charge This talent is how i survive in battles healing charge has an wound dressing effect for 3 seconds very helpful

Neutralization Personally i chose Mothers Wit because it gives me the extra attack i suggest it

Sniper Training this talent activates aiming this is where Resistance comes in it stacks with your aiming 

Long Range Shooting This talent is very helpful for this build i shoot from very far it gives 12% shooting range

Sniper's Target This talent is pretty much useless but is helpful for the energy restoration of Invigoration

Shoot Off this talent pretty much makes headshot more powerful for the 12% more damage under controlling or slowdown effects strong strike slowdowns dry.png

Acidic Ammunition This talent is very strong every time you critical you decrease defense by 4% and then you can use piercing shot witch makes it 20% for 7 secs laugh.png

SniperShot this talent is amazing this talent is basically like a shadow strike with a casting time biggrin.png it does HUGE DAMAGE!!!!!!!!!!!

No Roland yep No Roland

Liquidation Cannoneer this talent is basically useless but for fun when using Mortar skills like Cannonade

Flawess Shooting I chose this talent because snipers get pulled into battle so Archer would be useless for me it increased eagle eye effects that extra hit and critical damage is helpful

Punctuality This talent adds extra damage when you use temporal shot it is very helpful in combo 

Full Metal Bullets this talent is useless for this build angry.png 

Armor Burner this talent is very strong espically because it is a move you  will mainly use -20% defense for 10 sec

HeadHunter this talent gives you 5% more pvp damage and 8% damage to humanoids so why wouldnt you get it 

Combo 

Try using Target-Headshot-Temporal Shot- Trial Shot-Precise Shot-Full Metal Bullets

If your not so close Target-Headshot-SniperShot-Temporal Shot-Precise Shot-Full Metal Bullets-Spam Trial Shot if there not dead

Edited by Demac (Elgore), 16 January 2016 - 10:51 PM.

#2 Demac (Elgore)

Demac (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 09:57 PM

Leveling 

Leveling as a sniper is easy first when you reach level 20 you want to get an mandrake leaflet

-Don't try this luck build at level 20

You will Get Roland X and then work your way into Shooting

-This will help you by giving you more damage

You will go to Illayr then work your way to Trilakes kill the monsters there till you reach level 27

Once you hit 27 you want to buy you some gears 

Ya should aim for this but you shouldn't 100% try to get these stats its hard i have all gear sealed +6 https://gyazo.com/f7...d0ff5e808cf5449

Once you are done with level 27 go to Zerro and farm till level 27 make sure you do the Mad Harry quest because if you didnt you cant get in there 

Once your done farming zerro you will reach level 30 

30 is very diffucult because of level gap do all your quest then try to find a teammate to go to alpha stigma 

Be ready for pvp because of player killers i player kill for fun and xp but ya shouldnt pk unless someone hit you 

You will do this till you reach the next level then do quest or you can farm Andyoplis you go to iris then great fissure then Andy but the mobs there are tough so be careful

After doing all that you will reach level 40 at 40 do all the quest then try to meet up with someone and go to Ferromagnetic

This place has pkers also but they are diffucult if you see me say Hi and i wont pk smile.png

Over and Over again until you reach level 42 at 42 you get a quest called Mortoc this quest is special you can do it everyday and it gives a good ammount of XP 

Doing Mortoc and Farming Ferro will get you to level 45 at 45 it gets hard but you will get a quest in Tadano these Quests are special like Mortoc but require many quest to do with them

There will be two daily quest so you have those two and mortoc 

These quest are Gems and Toad Spawn you have to collect 30 gems and 50 Frog Spawn

You will just keep doing these everyday till you reach 46 but it will take long

At 46 you get more daily quest You will get 50 Mica You will get this from the Abandoned Mines Floor 1

Once you reach 47 you Get 2 more daily quest 

These 2 give more xp then the others because of higher level You will have to kill 15 pentocoulus which you can find in Dancing Forest and 50 Goanna meat where you can find in Mara Desert

At level 48 you get Slugga Bugga but it has quest that back up to it so make sure you do all your quest also you get 100 crogg carcass you can find this in Worlax

At level 49 you get 50 Old Bone and 100 Curse Blood quest you can find Old Bone from Smugglers Catacombs and Arcon

At level 50 you get 3 more Daily quest but 2 are complicated i dont recommend doing them you have to kill 500 cockroaches its given by the guy by the catacombs You have another quest that go with this and you have to do that quest 10 times to get that one

quest you also have another quest which is 50 Egg Whites you can do this with 50 Mica its easy drop from the Eggs in Abandoned Mines Floor 1

You get a new dungeon unlocked go to the same place where Ferromagnetic is but its hard so i dont recommend 

You will Go to the dungeon and Do daily quest till you reach 53

At 53 you get a quest where you have to collect 50 Dandelion Meat

At 54 you have to collect 20 Wild Crystal In Elona there is a back up quest where you have to kill Skeleton Archer which are Hard 

At 55 you get a quest to kill 20 Klugs in Shamba and you also have a quest called Zagre where you go to a dungeon thats in teuton

At 58 you get a quest to kill Trolls and get there blood you have to collect 20 of it 

So Basically Grinding and Questing You keep doing this till you reach 60 

Edited by Demac (Elgore), 16 January 2016 - 10:35 PM.

#3 Demac (Elgore)

Demac (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 10:29 PM

https://gyazo.com/82...4833e85dcc950ee -This is my goal 

This is without boss cards immortality and normal cards like Thorn Lancher and Guild buffs no elixirs and full orange seals +9 and B class +11

Headgear is Level 45 hat 5% Crit Damage 3 Accuracy Seal 5 Accuracy 45 Attack +11 Card Blood Card Immortality 

Face Accesory 46 4 Dexterity 3 Accuracy Seal 4 Hit 4 Long Range Distance +11 Card Blood Card Arrow

Armor Level 60  2% Max Hp 3 Accuracy 2% Energy Seal 1000 Defense 2 Stamina +9 Card Blood Card Immortality

Gloves  Level 60 24 Attack 4 Dexterity Seal 42 Attack 5 Accuracy Card Thorn Lancer +9

Greaves Level 60 7 Stamina 10% Health Restoration Seal 7 Luck 2 Energy Restoration Card Blood Card Fog +9

Boots  Level 60 4 Luck 4 Dexterity Seal 4% Health 12 Humanoid Resistance 12 PvP Resistance +9 Card Centipede 

Mortar Level 60 9 Accuracy 3% Critical Chance 4% Crital Damage Seal 4 Hit 4 Long Range Distance +8 Card Air x2 Anubis

Amulet Level 47 7 Luck Seal 12% Critical Damage +10 Exp from killing monster Blood Card Pain

Rings Level 59 3% Air Damage +10 Air Damage Resistance Seals 3 Stamina 8% Air Damage +9 Card Card Blood Card Carpace 

Totem level 54 4 Luck 10% attack speed for 7 minutes Seal 6 Accuracy 6 Luck +9 Card Blood Card Blood Card Golem

Artifact 4 Resistance to PvP Damage 4 Resistance to Humanoid 15 Energy Seal 12 Accuracy Card  Blood Card Demon 

Edited by Demac (Elgore), 16 January 2016 - 10:45 PM.

#4 Demac (Elgore)

Demac (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 10:50 PM

Gear With Boss Cards and +11 

https://gyazo.com/cc...355ca437329ef2e

Headgear is Level 45 hat 5% Crit Damage 3 Accuracy Seal 5 Accuracy 45 Attack +11 Card Blood Card Immortality 

Face Accesory 46 4 Dexterity 3 Accuracy Seal 4 Hit 4 Long Range Distance +11 Card Edward

Armor Level 60  2% Max Hp 3 Accuracy 2% Energy Seal 1000 Defense 2 Stamina +11 Card Ancient Treant

Gloves  Level 60 24 Attack 4 Dexterity Seal 42 Attack 5 Accuracy  +11 Card Destructor

Greaves Level 60 7 Stamina 10% Health Restoration Seal 7 Luck 2 Energy Restoration Card Blood Card Fog +11

Boots  Level 60 4 Luck 4 Dexterity Seal 4% Health 12 Humanoid Resistance 12 PvP Resistance +11 Card Centipede 

Mortar Level 60 9 Accuracy 3% Critical Chance 4% Crital Damage Seal 4 Hit 4 Long Range Distance +11 Card Air x2 Mega Irex

Amulet Level 47 7 Luck Seal 12% Critical Damage +10 Exp from killing monster Card Edward +11

Rings Level 59 3% Air Damage +10 Air Damage Resistance Seals 3 Stamina 8% Air Damage +11 Card Rich Ghoul

Totem level 54 4 Luck 10% attack speed for 7 minutes Seal 6 Accuracy 6 Luck +11 Card Blood Card Blood Card Golem 

Artifact 4 Resistance to PvP Damage 4 Resistance to Humanoid 15 Energy Seal 12 Accuracy Card  Blood Card Demon +11

Edited by Demac (Elgore), 16 January 2016 - 10:53 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users