Found this out a while ago...Pretty sure its not a glitch probably just an oversight in the duel mechanics.
You can literally duel anyone from half way across the map and they pretty much have to either give up and accept a loss or come find you.
Steps to play hide and seek
- 1:Right click on a player that is just barely on your screen
- 2:Walk a short distance away (To far and their name will disappear from the top of the screen)
- 3:Challenge them to a duel
- 4:Run even further away
- 5:Stop and wait (Preferably while taunting them to come find you)
- 6:Enjoy the ensuing confusion
Using this method you can duel someone and literally be halfway across varlone by the time the duel starts and as long as you be careful how far away from the duel flag you are the duel will not end until they either find you or give up
Judging by the reactions I have been getting there must only be a few people who know about this...And yes I even tested that theory with Imms/Voids/Revolt so maybe a small rework is necessary for dueling?
Or we can keep it and enjoy playing hide and seek