#1 Seville (Elgore)

Seville (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • LocationSomewhere Exciting

Posted 27 January 2016 - 07:35 PM

Lately I have been getting asked how i'm leveling up so fast by players that started the at same time as I did.

This also applies to any newcomers who want to know how to level up fast so I've put it in newcomer discussions.

As you may or may not have noticed after you are out of the game for a while you accumulate a 2x experience bonus for resting.

Not sure of the exact amount of time it takes for that bonus to kick in but its at least a few hours of inactivity.

But that aside its time for the technical part I am currently level 43 and with a fully rested bonus I get around 250,000 experience at 2x

So if I complete a quest for 100,000 Experience I get 200,000 because of the bonus

Now that is common knowledge that nearly everyone knows.

But If you don't use your entire bonus,even if you only have 1 exp left at 2x,and you log out the bonus starts building back up immediately without having to wait several hours for it to come back.

By doing this and not turning in quests until your bonus is higher than the Exp. you would get for the quest you can level extremely fast

For example each quest I turn in right now even though I need Almost 3M exp gets me at least 10% of it.

This is highly useful if you want to avoid excessive farming and dealing with players in PVP zones such as the caves

Granted The Caves are still much quicker especially if you are in a decent party or are a skilled player but this strategy is great if you don't have a lot of free time.

• Takemura (Elgore) likes this

Looking for that special piece of equipment?

Find out what it drops from here RQ DROP LIST

#2 Sh-ade (Elgore)

Sh-ade (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationMinsk, Belarus

Posted 28 January 2016 - 08:31 AM

If you have spent your rest experience completely it will start accumulating after 8 hours pass since you left the character in question.

Mind that in order for exp to start accumulating you need not enter the character for the first 8 hours (or the timer will be reset) but once the exp started to accumulate you can enter (to check the trader, etc.); once you left it will resume accumulating.

The rest exp accumulates completely after 12 hours of inactivity.

So, if you completely spent your exp you need 20 hours for it to recharge.

As for the rest exp amount itself, - it differs depending on your level. Mainly it is a progression but without any specific formula.

The figures are here - enjoy.

1st column is the LvL

2nd - amount of rest exp per this lvl

3rd - % of the rest exp of the exp needed to reach the next lvl

Edited by Sh-ade (Elgore), 28 January 2016 - 08:34 AM.

• Takemura (Elgore) likes this

Homo homini orcus est...

#3 Takemura (Elgore)

Takemura (Elgore)

Royal Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationEU

Posted 28 January 2016 - 06:42 PM

Didn't know about this lol.

Another thing to keep in mind is exp keeps acumulating even when you're into one of your alts.

So you can alternate between 2 or more characters and let exp accumulate in whichever has less exp at the moment then change characters and so on.

Might be worth more than just doing dailies now that I think about it.

Interesting stuff haha.

Posted Image
Never ever try to outstubborn a cat.

#4 Seville (Elgore)

Seville (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • LocationSomewhere Exciting

Posted 28 January 2016 - 08:38 PM

If you have spent your rest experience completely it will start accumulating after 8 hours pass since you left the character in question.

Mind that in order for exp to start accumulating you need not enter the character for the first 8 hours (or the timer will be reset) but once the exp started to accumulate you can enter (to check the trader, etc.); once you left it will resume accumulating.

Not sure if im reading it wrong,But even if I log in to check my bonus then log back out and log straight back in it still continues to grow as long as I haven't used it all with no wait ...I've used about 400k in bonuses in one day and my max is only 250k.

Looking for that special piece of equipment?

Find out what it drops from here RQ DROP LIST

#5 Sh-ade (Elgore)

Sh-ade (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationMinsk, Belarus

Posted 29 January 2016 - 08:54 AM

even if I log in to check my bonus then log back out and log straight back in it still continues to grow as long as I haven't used it all with no wait ...

That is exactly what I said above.

So long as you haven't used the rest exp completely - you can log in to the character - once you left the exp will be growing again.

If you have spend it all you will have to wait 8 hours for the exp to just start accumulating.

Homo homini orcus est...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Level, fast, up, power, speed, quick

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users