23 replies to this topic

#1 I'mKirito (Elgore)

I'mKirito (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 04:06 AM

Teranatus, I'mKirito, Noriko, Snow-Flower, Taenor, Spillion, and Drix all helped contribute ideas/point values to this list. It should also be mentioned this was constructed based on where characters would be at +7/+8 gear with decent seals at level 60, since this mark is relatively attainable by all players.

If we missed a skill, miss-assigned points for any reason, please list your reason below, along with what point value you think it should be. 

It has been listed in the suggestions section in hopes more balance will brought to the classes.

Snipers:

Killing Potential    Pve: 10  Pvp:7

Survivability Pve: 5 Pvp: 1

Crowd Control: 6

Roland Stuns, Proximity Mine, Headshot

Healing: 5 Wound Dressing, Healing Charge.

Pvp Point total=13/40

Pve Point total=26/40

Hunters: 

Killing Potential: Pve: 8 Pvp: 6

Survivability: Pve: 7 Pvp: In wolf form 10 out of wolf form 5

Crowd Control: 8.5 Pet stuns of doom, Stun in wolf form, slows, knockback, and the dummy....sooo annoying.

Healing: 7-wound dressing, healing charge, heal in wolf form, battle whistle

Pvp Point total=26.5-31.5/40 if wolf form.

Pve point total=30.5-35.5/40 if wolf form

Crusaders:

Killing Potential: Pve-7.5 Pvp-6.5-8 depending on damage dealing or tanky build

Survivability: Pve: 10 if tanky, 8 if damage dealing Pvp: 10 if tanky 8 if damage dealing

Crowd Control: 3.5 for a tanky build. only stuns are heroes blow and the occasional stun from skull crusher/stupefying strikes.

6.5 for an offensive damage build. Warriors blow, and auras blade are added.

Healing: 9-Ray of light, and holy touch provide constant self capabilities.

Pvp point total=29-31.5/40

Pve point total=30-32.5/40

Dark Knight:

Killing Potential: Pve: 8.5 Pvp: 7 If shield build 2 less killing potential

Survivability: Pve: 8 Pvp: 6.5 if shield build 1 more survivability using an absolute protection with an iron termite card and some sort of defensive seal comes out to roughly 5% less damage taken 

Crowd Control: 2.0-only chains of anger actually causes displacement on an enemy and yes we also have provocation, but this doesn't stop an enemy completely, it only redirects their blood lust. 

If a Dk goes full CC shield build Then they can get their cc up to 4. By going full CC they gain access to warriors blow, breakthrough, squall, ice strike, and also have the chance to stun with shield blow as well. But, Warrior blow has a 45 sec CD, Ice strike a 30 sec CD, Breakthrough can be useful for interrupting skills, but often doesn't use the push back feature as expected and squalls immobilization effect only works on targets that are already not moving. 

Healing: This section is complicated for dks, but i'll try to do by best.  Pve: 6-8.5 if the Dk builds invigoration(7.5) or goes as far seal of nosferatu(8.5). Pvp: 1-6. Getting the Invigoration talent moves Dks Healing factor up to 4.5. seal of nosferatu moves them up to 5.5 

Pvp point total: 20/40 21/40 shield build

Pve point total: 26.5/40 27.5/40 shield build

Assasins: 

Killing Potential: Pve-10 Pvp-10

Survivability: Pve: 10 Pvp: 7.5

Crowd Control: 9-Aoe bombs for days, multiple freezes, stuns, fears, immobilization. 

Healing: pve 4-8.5(reference solsa's post below) pvp 4-5- 2 heals one of which being vampire strike(requires talents to be distributed in this tree) which helps in pvp due to the high amount of dmg sins can dish out and in turn heal from. Both of these skills can have their cds reduced with blade dance. 

Pvp point total: 30.5-31.5/40

Pve point total: 33-36.5/40

Thieves: 

Killing Potential: Pve-8.5 Pvp: 6.5

Survivability: Pve: 7 Pvp 6

Crowd Control: 10-Same as assassins with added net, stunning skill, and other debuffs. 

Healing: 4.5: sip and campfire. Campfire is minimal, but somewhat helpful, although it's also frustrating that campfire is based on max health.

Pvp point total: 27/40

Pve point total: 30/40

Sorcs:

Killing Potential: Pve: 7.5 Pvp: 5.5

Survivability: Pve: 9 Pvp: 9

Crowd Control: 8-Great CC, but not aoe like thieves/Assassins

Healing: 10-healing shield, circle of healing, various point and click healing skills, Aura of life buff. 

Pvp point total: 32.5/40

Pve point total: 34.5/40

Warlocks

Killing Potential: Pve: 8 Pvp: 7

Survivability: Pve: 8 Pvp: 6.5

Crowd Control: 8.5-Rune of Madness, crazy.

Healing: Pve: 8 Pvp: 5

Pvp point total: 23/40

Pve point total: 32.5/40

Edited by I'mKirito (Elgore), 27 February 2016 - 09:37 PM.

#2 Elsa (Elgore)

Elsa (Elgore)

Evil Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea, City of Chuncheon

Posted 13 February 2016 - 07:10 AM

Well, i was checking forum perhaps the result of contests guide and screen shot are already announced, then i read again the voice of your information, and yeah this is totally worth it for me to put a comment.

So, i dont want debate again with you, from my opinion of warlock, the total point for pve 32.5 and for pvp 23. i quite agree.
i dont mind with the point, warlock only has 1 active heal, the rest heal is from blood shield's vampire effect, and i already test my power to some of good snipers and dark knights, which they are below 20 point for pvp. it was good fights and they are know how to play.

And i was like are you kidding, imagine if there is arena 1 v 1 then andisu or flik is the enemy.
Or imagine LocknLoad or Crippler is the enemy, i am not talking about gears, but for solo versus all classes is already equal.
Maybe its because they know how to play, how to fight, trust the team, how to team work, the point in siege is know your team mates, balanced with them, for arena is also like that. I think royal quest system is not 1 class could rule them all, is not 1 class that has same skill with other classes, is not about equality because to accomplish the goal we want, we need to trust your partner, this game seem look like a football, some other player is good at supporting and some of good at balancing and some of good at killing, so with good team in siege and arena, you might accomplish what tactic and strategy, as i far i played MMO, there is no such 1 class rule all, imagine snipers has lot of health and damage, then siege team are 4 snipers, then sniper heal could spell to friend, and yeah to kill single 1 sniper is nearly impossible.

Thats why, royal quest driving us to be varsity like our real world, we cant team with same class or race, the mix team with good role and talent and class mus be accurate and strategic.

Then we could accomplish something that we want, 4 teams with all assassin is also not good, 4 teams with all warlocks also not good, 4 team with all sorcerer also not good, so do rest of classes.

According to that i have theory that to be good at team there is always have to be 1 class that may heal and CC, to be support when clashing, so do others. For instance in siege (DMG/DMG/SUPPORT/HEALER) or (DMG//DMG/HEALER/HEALER).

That would be best than 4 DMG, or 4 HEALER. or 4 SUPPORT.

But what i want to get straight is some of classes of course had lot of active heals such Sorcerer and Crusader.
In my opinion those classes are good with heals due to talents and role. Its natural, so what i have to expect ? We all had same skill ?
I guess no.

I dont think Royal Quest developers would listen any advice, to be honest this developers quite slow and no respone or give us their reason why they change this that and everything.

We only able to adapt adapt adapt and always adapt to know what are actually they did, i know this is boring but listen about this is MMO and all need is time and you adapt skill and grow.

I dont know what to say, but we should know this game will took many hours of your life to be good and good, honestly people who win wont talk a lot, vice versa with people who lose will find something wrong. its natural like politic and economic.

And yeah, i think we only need is go on and go on the game, patently playing to become strong, killing elites day by day, castle day by day, waiting someone buy from store day by day, talking about fast amd dont want patient, go to work get some real money and spent it to the game, so you can do it fast without waiting and praying.

There is nothing instant, even A GAME.
Mention me if there is something you have is Instant.

"If you feel nothing hard on your life, thats mean you have nothing to accomplish in your life, but if you feel tired and patient, mean there is something you want and try to get it on your life".
-Good Luck.
  • Talestra (Elgore), Khyaran (Elgore) and DarksKiss (Elgore) like this

#3 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1416 posts
  • LocationVarlone, battling the Master of Enchantment

Posted 13 February 2016 - 02:50 PM

There is so many things that have to change, most bosses are still nearly impossible, even the Russians complain about most of them

For the scores i agree, clearly the current meta is Sorc/Warlock Crus and Sin

Answer no master, never the slave,

Carry your dreams down into the grave

#4 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Imagine not having a custom title

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 778 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 13 February 2016 - 07:23 PM

as of now, all classes are some what balanced and OK.. chill on always trying to change classes to fit your or others opinons.

" A true hunter never rests "

LqchOiW.png  

#5 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1416 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 10:18 PM

Snipers and thieves are far from balanced, being the weakest right now

#6 Jackybs (Elgore)

Jackybs (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 11:53 PM

woot sorcs

#7 HotChocolate (Elgore)

HotChocolate (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 14 February 2016 - 03:19 AM

Oh lol overrated for sorc IMO.

#8 I'mKirito (Elgore)

I'mKirito (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 05:55 PM

All in all it's a simple overview, i do think it captures the lack of balance between classes atm. 

#9 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1416 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 12:44 AM

Seems people dont give a crap Kirito, idk why we keep trying...

Edited by Spillion (Elgore), 19 February 2016 - 12:44 AM.

• I'mKirito (Elgore) likes this

#10 I'mKirito (Elgore)

I'mKirito (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 01:19 AM

Seems people dont give a crap Kirito, idk why we keep trying...

too true

#11 HotChocolate (Elgore)

HotChocolate (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 01:20 AM

U need to give more points for dk, provo n squall is another type of crowd control.

#12 I'mKirito (Elgore)

I'mKirito (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 08:10 PM

U need to give more points for dk, provo n squall is another type of crowd control.

I see your point with provocation and will adjust accordingly, but not with squall because it requires the knack talent to be viable and often times the immobilization effect doesn't work properly. 

Edited by I'mKirito (Elgore), 19 February 2016 - 08:22 PM.

#13 HotChocolate (Elgore)

HotChocolate (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 04:59 AM

yes i know its an attack skill, but combine with breakthrough you can pull away one of your enemies then immobilze them for a brief time, it has short cooldown too. Aside from that dk has ice strike and like other warrior you can have shield blow and warrior blow that have stun effect. You need to consider a mounted and shield dk too, two handed dk is not the only dk in aura world.

#14 I'mKirito (Elgore)

I'mKirito (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 08:15 PM

yes i know its an attack skill, but combine with breakthrough you can pull away one of your enemies then immobilze them for a brief time, it has short cooldown too. Aside from that dk has ice strike and like other warrior you can have shield blow and warrior blow that have stun effect. You need to consider a mounted and shield dk too, two handed dk is not the only dk in aura world.

All of these things you're mentioning are only availabe through talents, none of these are actually part of the Dk skill tree except shield blow; which isn't a true stun. But, i do see your point about shield dks and will add in a full CC version of Dks and adjust those points accordingly.

#15 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2202 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 27 February 2016 - 08:49 PM

Assasins: 

Killing Potential: Pve-10 Pvp-10

Survivability: Pve: 7 Pvp: 6

Crowd Control: 9-Aoe bombs for days, multiple freezes, stuns, fears, immobilization. 

Healing: 4-only 1 heal, but can reduce it's cd with blade dance. 

Pvp point total: 29/40

Pve point total: 30/40

Agree on killing potential but i disagree on Survivability. Assassins, at least a good one, can tank and be quite dificult to kill, and they don't need top tier gear. Blade Dance + Ghost form + Blinding bomb do the job without any problems. And how can a class with that much crowd controll can only have 6/10 of pvp Survivability or pve? Which assassins did you used as an example ? And they have 2 ways of healing: Detox and Vampire Strike ( It heals the same amout of damage the skill hits) so this is 10/10 for PVE, i've lost the count of how many times i hit 15k+ and restored my full hp.

• I'mKirito (Elgore) likes this
First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#16 I'mKirito (Elgore)

I'mKirito (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 09:18 PM

Agree on killing potential but i disagree on Survivability. Assassins, at least a good one, can tank and be quite dificult to kill, and they don't need top tier gear. Blade Dance + Ghost form + Blinding bomb do the job without any problems. And how can a class with that much crowd controll can only have 6/10 of pvp Survivability or pve? Which assassins did you used as an example ? And they have 2 ways of healing: Detox and Vampire Strike ( It heals the same amout of damage the skill hits) so this is 10/10 for PVE, i've lost the count of how many times i hit 15k+ and restored my full hp.

Thanks for the info, i didn't know about vampire strikes. In regards to the survivability i will adjust knowing this information. We originally gave them 6/10 with the thought that if an assassin gets locked down with cc how quickly they can be killed and what responses they have to recover. Knowing they have a secondary heal, and your points about the use of CC/invisability to avoid death will be factored in and their scores will be adjusted. 

• Solsagan (Elgore) likes this

#17 HotChocolate (Elgore)

HotChocolate (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 12:32 AM

Well its your choice to not add talent skill but, every class can be strong and weak depending how they build and talents they took. Take my class for example, its killing potential can be raised to 9 but its survivability drop to 5 or vice versa. All in all except for sniper that hard to survive in pvp due to too many cc skills from mage, all class is quite balance on pvp.

#18 LightRanger (Elgore)

LightRanger (Elgore)

King's Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 07:16 PM

Aye, the sniper nerf brutalized us, not just saying that because of my class.

Anastasia, you said that all the classes are on a balanced scale for pvp.

I believe you are mistaken, you used 2 of the best snipers in the game, Lock and Crippler, excellent examples as they use separate builds. Lets compare them to the other classes now. I know for a fact that Lock has incredible skill level and excellent gear. He, Berrys, and Crippler have the best sniper gear in the game.

Now then, lets do some comparing.

Lock Vs. Andisu (Top class DK), Lock will die horribly and easily every single time regardless of his play. Their gear is on a similar level, it will not be a close fight.

Lock Vs. Spillion (Top class Crus), Lock and Spillion will fight literally eternally unless one of them pushes the other out of varlone.

Lock Vs Taenor (Top Class Thief), Taenor will stun lock Lock, killing him instantly with his critical hit combination unless one of Lock's boss cards or blood cards procs, saving him. If it does, Lock could potentially stun lock Taenor and win, maybe.

Lock Vs. Genius (Top Class Hunter) Fair fight off the start, Genius stuns lock, stun ends, Lock heals, over and over again.... Enter the Wolf. Genius goes Wolf Mode. GG Lock, Genius wins.

Lock Vs Drix (Top class Assassin) Lock instantly dies as Drix builds his cunning while tanking him, then goes invisible, Lock uses Eagle eye to see drix, then is backstabbed on an almost guaranteed critical hit, instantly killing him.

Lock Vs Decay (Top class Sorc) Decay stun locks Lock and probably kills him, if Lock lives the fight goes on a while, then decay stun locks him again and he dies.

Lock Vs Akroz (Top Class Warlock) This will take a few, but in the end, Akroz can tank Lock longer than the other way around, after a handful of critical Chaos Shards, Lock will die. Akroz crits me for 8k, my gear is only slightly lower than Locks, have a look if you disagree, so I would say he crits Lock for about 6k. That means he can kill Lock in 3 hits. With Ties of blood on, Akroz can tank lock a lot longer than the other way around.

Now, When you say things are balanced, have a look at how snipers were created. We are not meant to survive a fight, we are the epitome of a glass cannon. We were created for the sole purpose of killing. We do not tank, we do not hide, we cannot avoid detection or run away. We cannot leech health from enemies, as previously stated we have low survivability. Our purpose is to KILL. That is why we made snipers, to kill. That has been taken from the sniper class because of the nerf. The roland is completely useless in most pvp scenarios. It is either dead or perma-stunned throughout most situations. The Roland was approximately 3/5 of our damage.

That is my argument for snipers.

If need be, I will create another comparison using Crippler, the known crit build sniper in place of Lock. He will fare moderately better in those 1v1 situations as he does not rely on the Roland.

I have many more ideas on balancing the classes, but I think the above people have done an astounding job covering it.

-Light

#19 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 28 February 2016 - 07:24 PM

Dark Knights are byfar far from being weak. When I enter the fight my most feared opponent is the dark knight. The pull me and I'm dead. All other classes I can survive but when a dark knight has me targeted I'm sure to be doomed. So I don't understand why people say dk need love.

#20 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Imagine not having a custom title

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 778 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 28 February 2016 - 07:42 PM

Dark Knights are byfar far from being weak. When I enter the fight my most feared opponent is the dark knight. The pull me and I'm dead. All other classes I can survive but when a dark knight has me targeted I'm sure to be doomed. So I don't understand why people say dk need love.

they just want to completely dominate all other classes no matter what level or gear rolleyes.gif

" A true hunter never rests "

LqchOiW.png  

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: class, balance

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users