Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1413 posts
  • LocationVarlone, battling the Master of Enchantment

Posted 21 September 2016 - 12:13 PM

Then tell me, what can WE do about this, cause i dont really know anymore

People have to buy more of the market, for which they need more gold -> more farming/paying for the game (each their own choice for this)

More farming would result in more items in the market, cause people would actually do something other then sit in varlone and wait for BG or Arena to kick in, which would drop prices even more

More paying would help with the reales, and make every price kindof balance out again, but lets be straight here, who would want to pay tons of money to let the rest get their gold

This is how i see it currently, correct me if im wrong, i didnt sleep well and just woke up lol

Edited by Spillion (Elgore), 21 September 2016 - 12:14 PM.

Answer no master, never the slave,

Carry your dreams down into the grave

#62 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2194 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 21 September 2016 - 03:44 PM

I don't think  there's something to be done right now. But when i warnned about this we had the chance to change/prevent this from happening. Back then rare loots were still sold for a good amount of gold (even with more than 2 on market). Now the whole thing is a mess, the "pay to win" players  rule the economy. It doesn't bother me that much because i'm already full +11 orange, but i see people everyday struggling to upgrade a single item and failing miserably. 

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#63 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 21 September 2016 - 04:14 PM

Exactly. For example you sell a sinless for 15mil someone else drops 1 but sells at 6mil bc they need gold fast. Thus lowering value of it. Not to mention yeah you got your gold but it's not going help you improve your gears good enough. It also happens the seller is not p2w so they cry about how hard it is to get good gears,seals.

Its not hard imo just farm. With the current market it can be a struggle. When I see ppl selling stuff at cheapest price don't cry about the market it's on you. Wanting gold fast is a factor at play for the bad market.

#64 I'mKirito (Elgore)

I'mKirito (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 12:43 AM

Again, for the most part, I agree with I'mKirito on the comment about the developers needing to change things if the game is going to last for a long period of time.

While this only reflects those who log in to RQ through Steam - http://steamcharts.com/app/295550#All, it is easy to get an idea of where the game is heading.

New players would help boost the market but until the developers decide it is in their interest to add new content to the game, they will not be able to stem the flow of players who get bored with the game and leave. (and by new content I mean, new land and new dungeons to explore, new mobs to kill that drop new items, not just the new "bosses" or reconfigured crypts that have been recently added)

These ideas will 1 need a new thread, 2 need to be taken seriously by the developers (and not all will be good ideas but may highlight a current issue), and 3 come with the understanding that any changes will bring in new players and make some current/older players leave the game, but if the balance is done right the game can have a longer life (and potentially profitable on for the developers)

one of the greatest struggles with this, is that because of the improvement path that RQ has taken adding in new gear, new levels, new things to acquire and improve could make the "ideal" gear set that someone poured massive amounts of gold or real money into would be...infuriating and that's a big struggle. If i was in their situation, i would redo the improvement system completely, make waxing and improving more reasonable, give every current player who has at least 1 character level 50 or higher 5,000 reals. I know this will likely never happen, but if at the same time RQ realeased new gear, seals, maps, improvement system, golden waxes and such, and gave back to the current community a large gift of personal reals to put into the new system and premium account bonus for 30 days would not only bring back old players, but ease the frustration of those who have invested a lot along the way. beyond this one hiccup i agree 100% with what you said snow:) All of this that i said though....completely requires RQ to again take the long term play, while still trying to do right by it's current community, it's a somewhat risky step, but one that i would think pays off. 

#65 I'mKirito (Elgore)

I'mKirito (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 12:47 AM

Exactly. For example you sell a sinless for 15mil someone else drops 1 but sells at 6mil bc they need gold fast. Thus lowering value of it. Not to mention yeah you got your gold but it's not going help you improve your gears good enough. It also happens the seller is not p2w so they cry about how hard it is to get good gears,seals.

Its not hard imo just farm. With the current market it can be a struggle. When I see ppl selling stuff at cheapest price don't cry about the market it's on you. Wanting gold fast is a factor at play for the bad market.

i agree that this is an issue and it was one many saw coming for a while, but it's important to realize that as tough as it was for people who have been here a while to make their gear, it's now harder for up and coming players, because even if hey drop a card it's not a guaranteed amount of gold coming their way, and even if they make a sale...it's much smaller. This means the next "generation" of players if you will have to accept that not only is the current leading player base at things like +11 full orange, but that they have to be ok with the fact that their chances of getting there are smaller, and even if they're determined it will take longer than those who came before them. That's a lot of things to swallow and keep playing a game. 

#66 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 22 September 2016 - 04:59 AM

It's harder to get good gear of course. Many warned about it. At the same time if it takes 2 months to reach "end game " all orange, +11 what's the point of playing. Just doing the daily quest will get you gold. If you expect to get gold fast then p2w is the only option. Or just FARM like the rest of the non p2w players with orange + 11 did......... The market might not work but I'm sure those quest are waiting to be completed. (Also the bonus gold).

About the new generation players. Yes harder and yes they have to accept someone is better than them....this case +11 players. Like I say don't join this game and expect all orange, 11, and boss cards. Those takes time. Gear it's totally possible. Boss cards and elite cards are the only "part of endgame " most new players will never get. For one good luck out dps a good revolt or russian mafia team for any boss/ elite. This is only way I see the strong getting stronger. +11 orange it's fair game.

#67 HotChocolate (Elgore)

HotChocolate (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 04:24 PM

Honestly beside the reales price this game is much much easier for new players, you can level up faster and you can buy your end game way cheaper compared to its real market value. The only thing they have to know is how to generate gold outside selling items in market, like using that golden treasure card for example or get more dailies with multiple characters.

Every time i look on my golden card set it always bring me bad memory where those russian mob dropping me almost every day. laugh.png

#68 Rose (Elgore)

Rose (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 11:13 AM

Why is the price of Reales 26k (in in game gold) now? I vaguely recall (I think) that it was hovering around the 9.9k to 13k range back around 2014 and 2015. Is it because there are more players in the game now, or would it be because of less players in game?

Thanks,

Rose

#69 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2194 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 27 December 2016 - 11:32 AM

Reales used to be 13~15k. Then all these sales/promotions started (which was good anyway). The bad side of them is that, every single time there is some discount on the premium store it's hard to find reales on market, and that's when some sellers take advantage to increase the price. I guess the only one that stil put no matter what with a reasonable price is Nomaso. Add all the stuff i said on my initial post + premium store sales/promotions + players controlling the market =  reales price these days. and believe me, it will get worse.

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#70 Rose (Elgore)

Rose (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 11:37 AM

Yes, 9.9k-15k yup. And wow! You are a moderator now! I think I remember you, you're a kind and nice person back then.

I knew that price of Reales would go up. I converted some of my in game gold to Reales in game before I decided to leave this game (temporarily). But I never knew Reales would rise up so high (made me wish I bought/converted more gold to Reales before I quit). It is bad as it is not sustainable (long term) for the game, I think. I might be wrong though, as I haven't touched this game since March 2015 I think tongue.png

#71 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2194 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 27 December 2016 - 11:56 AM

I think I remember you, you're a kind and nice person back then.

Don't tell this to everyone shh shh ph34r.png

We have a bit smaller player base, we lost a few ones  as much as we got new members too. The reason behind the reales price is what we discussed here  + things i said on my last post. Imo, it's bad to everyone, because at some point you'll need tons of reales. With the new players and changes on some classes, some items had their price increased a bit, which was a good call, but it's far from being the "fix" to the problem.

- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#72 Elsa (Elgore)

Elsa (Elgore)

Evil Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea, City of Chuncheon

Posted 27 December 2016 - 01:36 PM

let the queen tell the truth why reales price increased,

1. buy reales in the lowest price.

2. put it on market in the highest price.

3. repeat

4. profit ??

#73 LadyFaith (Elgore)

LadyFaith (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • LocationIn your head

Posted 27 December 2016 - 06:47 PM

let the queen tell the truth why reales price increased,

1. buy reales in the lowest price.

2. put it on market in the highest price.

3. repeat

4. profit ??

No you are wrong

The bad side of them is that, every single time there is some discount on the premium store it's hard to find reales on market, and that's when some sellers take advantage to increase the price.. Add all the stuff i said on my initial post + premium store sales/promotions + players controlling the market =  reales price these days. and believe me, it will get worse.

Yes you are right

#74 Shimanu (Elgore)

Shimanu (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts
  • LocationMaybe at the bathroom

Posted 31 December 2016 - 01:43 AM

You guys need to chill out , cuz them nipples are HOT~~~ af 

Let the Dev's do the Work 

They know BEST