#1 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 07:25 AM

Greetings warriors!

StVallen_LoveStory_Comp1.png

Spirit of Love is empowering our arrows whle St. Vallen's Day continues its all-embracing reign. Isn't it the best time to tell your Love Story, to share your intimate feelings or narrate another person's life history - funny, romantic, sad, naive or dramatic, anything you like. We have only one requirement for you: the competition story (100 words at least) should be related to the Aura's world. Choose for narration your own characters, the game NPC or even monsters and put your imagination to work. You are free to use screenshots, artwork and even video.

Winner chosen by Royal Quest team will be rewarded with:

Power of Love decoration (or any other decoration from the Premium Store/Sella's Store at option)

200 Insignia of Distinction

We reserve right to choose up to three other stories worth of reward: 100 Insignia of Distinction.

All other participants (with valid entries of course) will receive 10 Goddess of Love's Gifts as Her special blessing.

Submit your works in this thread up to February 25th.

So, Love is... what is Love?

• Elsa (Elgore), KaiLeena (Elgore), KiraQuest (Elgore) and 3 others like this

Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest

Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest

#2 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1413 posts
  • LocationVarlone, battling the Master of Enchantment

Posted 18 February 2016 - 10:47 AM

I pass

Im not that much of a loved person in Royal Quest anyway

• Takemura (Elgore) likes this

Answer no master, never the slave,

Carry your dreams down into the grave

#3 Xeffer (Elgore)

Xeffer (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 495 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 19 February 2016 - 03:39 PM

a storm is brewing be ready..... :)

• Khyaran (Elgore) likes this

rWmcFpT.jpg

" I am a shadow. i have no name"

#4 Takemura (Elgore)

Takemura (Elgore)

Royal Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationEU

Posted 20 February 2016 - 12:46 PM

So this year YOU are choosing the winners. Let me applaud you for this decision!

While waiting for valid entries I wish to share with you one Valentine that didn't quite make the cut:

Spoiler

Good luck everyone and may Love inspire you all biggrin.png

Edited by Takemura (Elgore), 20 February 2016 - 01:43 PM.

Posted Image
Never ever try to outstubborn a cat.

#5 Xeffer (Elgore)

Xeffer (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 495 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 20 February 2016 - 01:13 PM

So this year YOU are choosing the winners. Let me applaud you for this decision!

While waiting for valid entries I wish to share with you one Valentine that didn't quite make the cut:

Spoiler

Good luck everyone and may Love inspire you all biggrin.png

already saw this like 2 years ago

Learn to use spoilers in quotes Luke tongue.png

Enya

• KiraQuest (Elgore) likes this

rWmcFpT.jpg

#6 Elsa (Elgore)

Elsa (Elgore)

Evil Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea, City of Chuncheon

Posted 23 February 2016 - 02:56 PM

#LoveStoryCompetition

I will tell you a story about my beloved guild and leaders.

REVOLT

So this story is about my experience in the one of oldest active guild Royal Quest-Elgore. It has been passed with all dramas (funny one till shock one)
My name is Anastasia, i might call my self the one of elder member in this noob guild. Why i telling you this ? perhaps some people curious behind this guild.
So our first brother-leader is DeadBeat, who is this noob ? YES, he is our leader before Solsagan, he is the one of founder Revolt.

9pUeqr2.jpgDeadBeat, 2014.

Yeah, he was a DK and lead Revolt to the glory for 4 months.
He was using his Thief "DeadBeatMom" but create this Revolt with this DK.

WHO ARE FOUNDER OF REVOLT ?

Actually many of us contribute to create Revolt. But these names all i remember

- DeadBeat -

- Melorola -

- Solsagan -

- Genius -

- Anastasia -

- Godsu -

- Akroz -

- Wilfredo -

REVOLT LOGO

Sl9wMFi.png?1Before            TrqOsM8.pngNow

Revolt was established November 2014. With DeadBeat alone leading, then i join after Critical Nation fallen.
WHY NAME REVOLT ? To be honest till now i still dont know why ? hahaha.
Revolt starting try rule all castle in the end time of November-December with against big guild named Sinister.
WE DID. WE OWN ALL CASTLES. WE DEFEAT SINISTER.
UlGLZwr.jpg?1
THIS IS US THE NOOB PLAYERS. TOO BAD MELOROLA WAS OFF THAT 10th CASTLE.
MRwweUM.jpg?1
THIS IS OUR GOALS.

Yup, we hold these castles for quite long like 6 months. before finally we are seperated.
DeadBeat leave us due to work, and giving his leadership to our new Leader.

Solsagan

n5vQG4b.jpg?2THIS WHEN HE STILL NOOB                 Tispece.jpg?1THIS IS HE NOW

Along his leadership, some of us starting quit the game. It is not because his stupid rage, but people are gets boring and decided to leave but not for this damn Solsagan, so now im gonna telling you a short story of behind this noob assassin.

He has been play this RQ for 5000++ hours, spent all his day to dedicated for Revolt.

When people are quit the game and start leaving Revolt, he stand still with 3 his close-friends. Genius, Foston and Godsu.

Me ? I was quit when Revolt start falling :(

But this guy ? i dont know why he keeps stay in fallen guild, he said to me "Ana, i believe one day Revolt will rise again"

Some people dont know him or how he struggling but i might say this Assassin is crazy and dont give a shit to people trash talk him.

That's kinda cool, he keep DeadBeat's Legacy for 2 years till now.

I remember when i said to him "Sols, you're good leader, i trust you in this game than anyone"

But i was lied to myself and begin to left the game, and also stupid of me leaving Revolt falling.

What i learn from this noob guy is he doesnt give a shit to people that trash talk at him, and he keeps telling me to do elites and boss daily.

He wants me to trust about continuous possibility. I admit he has achieve his goals in RQ.

When DeadBeat still leading, Sols dont talk much, even he only lead his team in every single castle.

I respect him a lot, even his stupid RAGE THING, BR HUEHUE, CORRUPTING GOLD. HAHAHAHAHAHA

I know many issues about Solsagan, sometimes i do curious how do he success and sometimes i have bad issue about him but reality ?

He is a good leader, just "good" doesnt mean always good, shit happens.

Solsagan means a name of the METAL song.

I dont know but seems most of Revolt like METAL songs.

PjW9T07.jpg?1

This is me with Solsagan and Akroz. 03 11 2015.

KEEP THE REVOLT ALIVE AND RISE.

WE LOVE REVOLT AND LEAD REVOLT TO THE HIGHEST PEAK, SOLSAGAN!

Best Regard,

Anastasia

• MrLong (Elgore), Akroz (Elgore), Solsagan (Elgore) and 5 others like this

#7 Akroz (Elgore)

Akroz (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • LocationYoutube

Posted 23 February 2016 - 04:46 PM

WHO ARE FOUNDER OF REVOLT ?

Actually many of us contribute to create Revolt. But these names all i remember

- DeadBeat -

- Melorola -

- Solsagan -

- Genius -

- Anastasia -

- Godsu -

- Akroz -

- Wilfredo -

Genius and Solsagan join after revolt was founded they were in Blackout :P just saying hahahhahaha. Revolt name is because Sinister had the power back then, and CN was the only guild who fight against them, then(Sickewood $%!@ happen) and people of CN quit the game, so Deadbeat and Melorola had this crazy idea to made this guild "Revolt" to fight against them with people who were lv 55+ (you know at that time there wasnt to many people at that level) so CN guild joined to Revolt and the rest is...History.

• Elsa (Elgore) likes this

#8 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2187 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 23 February 2016 - 05:27 PM

Ana you made me blush laugh.png

Btw, Revolt started in September-October 2014, i remember when i got lvl 60 i was on Revolt already and it was in october.

• Elsa (Elgore) likes this
First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#9 Xeffer (Elgore)

Xeffer (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 495 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 23 February 2016 - 06:36 PM

#Love Story Competition King Xeffer's Entry 

Bizarre Love Triangle???

It all started once upon a time....

there was a great handsome good looking warrior named Xeffer

and one day. He was on his way home and passing by through the bridge. He met this good lookin and charming chick.

QndF9Yj.jpg

Then their love began..

9wBQKuR.jpg

Xeffer was willing to give up everything just for her.. he is even willing to give up his very 1st Relation-SHEEP.

0LIeHmr.jpg

He sold her to some Bookworm Couple on the bench.

WH2vfx6.jpg

Xeffer made a lot of money then he went home to his beloved girl

IgGYWdQ.jpg

But one day the girl got possessed by some evil crock and she manipulated the girl she turned it into some evil psycho girl we became very very crazy and violent.

q54CUuI.jpg

She tried to burn Xeffer alive but luckily Xeffer manage to suffered a 1st degree burn only... he knew that deep down inside the girl still love him... she was just possessed by that evil laughing Crock

4r7catW.jpg

They were separated for Years then one day they met again on the bridge.

Hs0HShq.jpg

The girl wanted her back but there was someone else that is taking care of Xeffer now.

the girl and the crock were shocked

jUrsFwd.jpg

And they told them how much they loved each other and planned to wed each other

XYgOnjI.jpg

Then the wedding came.... <3 <3 <3 

and they lived Happily Ever After.

wO4iRL0.jpg

Love knows no Boundry.. it is equal among beings.. it has no gender it doesnt have conditions Love is the greatest thing on earth... <3

and this is too 

Spoiler

• Rodrigo (Elgore), MrLong (Elgore), Talestra (Elgore) and 8 others like this

rWmcFpT.jpg

#10 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 24 February 2016 - 02:58 AM

Love what is Love?

Deep in the Forest of Shadows a boy was born from an unknown entity. His name was Dark.

1r4xPtj.jpg

Alone

Dark was alone, scared, tired and starving. He did not have the Knowledge to survive this world. Nor did he know his origins or what his purpose was.  One night MONSTERS forced him to flee his tower and run to the next village over.  Little did he know this would lead to a fateful day.

Elgore

wxgcWxV.jpg

He ended up in a place known as Elgore.  This was the first time he saw large amounts of people.  He was ignored by all as they run about their day. This is where he grew cruel and did not trust others.  Dark did not have love nor did he show love he was lost and unsure of what to do with himself. 

DevilsKiss

0poH4Cc.jpgThe day that changed Dark

After fleeing that place Dark ran into a person that would forever change him. His name was DevilsKiss.  He taught Dark how to fight, hunt and survive this world. He took him in as if it was his own son. He taught Dark the ways of an assassin kill fast and disappear.  He was the first to ever show love and kindness to Dark. He taught him to show love to others and saved him from the path of a cold blood thirsty killer.

As time passed Dark grew stronger and his skills improved.  Devils warned the young boy of Guilds. He loved Dark so much he did not want his  soul to be corrupted and tainted by the greed of others. Devils hid his new assassin from the world he refused to allow him to join Area 51 for fear of this corruption it had.  Only latter did Dark realize he did him a huge favor by concealing his presence from the world.

Tempus Fugit 

Many days and many moons pass then Devils releases the Dark

Time has passed and he has finished training.  Devils must go on a journey to a far away land. He loves Dark much but must leave. Devils must go on a trip to were the strongest go and many never return. Then he leaves  Dark to a man known as LocknLoad. He is a strong man that controls a very powerful guild.  

Devils says its time for the boy to fight.  Long Long ago there was a time of peace many towns grew then one day monsters appeared and grew in numbers and started killing many off.  Now Dark must join the strongest and fight for there land.  From that day on Dark was left in the hands of Lock.

He left Dark the words "You must endure the Darkness to see the Light" The day Devils left on this trip dark was sad. He almost lost all love and hope in this world but lock took care of dark and helped him overcome it.

Love

CXodyOX.png

Dark was lonely even though Lock took good care of him.  Then one day Dark ran into the most beautiful creature the world has ever produced. He found a Queen. Dark fell in love with the queen she was young and very pretty.  They were to merry but on the day of the wedding she died leaving him a card. Dark was sad but will always keep her in memory.

THE END 

Dark is once again alone.

What is love

Edited by Darkhornnnet (Elgore), 24 February 2016 - 03:05 AM.

• MrLong (Elgore), Xeffer (Elgore), Talestra (Elgore) and 6 others like this

#11 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2187 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 24 February 2016 - 03:01 AM

Dark please, change the yellow collor on your text, It hurts in the eye e.e

• DarksKiss (Elgore) likes this
First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#12 NayTanker (Elgore)

NayTanker (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 04:30 AM

Hi,
Today I’m here to talk about him and the beginning of everything.
The first siege

UvU7NsI.jpg

I joined Revolt because some of my friends were there, but I didn’t know or was close to anyone there before. Solsagan was the guy that I used to message and he always “ignored” me because he had too many messages at the same time. I didn’t like him at first because of this, but then I see that it wasn’t the case.

After talking to each other a bit, he invited me to do a few things with him, things that he only used to do with his friends. And during the Sky Fair event, there was this night that only the two of us were online, we talked so much that we forgot about the time. After this day we were talking to each other more and more, he always asked me to join TS but I was always quiet, so he started to picking on me with a few jokes, trolling, this kind of stuff and I was always laughing.

One day we had our first silly fight and I knew that was something there, and after a while I realized that the game wasn’t that funny without him or his laughs, his silly pranks and with this I realized that I had feelings for him, I even tried to tell him one day but he was a bit grumpy, so I didn’t. But when I finally did, he said he felt the same.

Before meeting me, all he did was killing elites and sit in Varlone, he was a bit tired of the game because his friends were quitting, I was always seeing him in Varlone but he never noticed me. I was crazy to join Revolt, they were the strongest guild, but I was afraid because I was weak and noob, but they accepted me *-*. We lost our Dominance when people started leaving/quitting but today we’re back.

Anyway, at first we tried to keep a secret, but a few people in the guild was already suspicious about us, but one day it wasn’t a secret anymore haha.
I got my toad on Arcon event and I loved *-*

VWHqop4.png

I decided to make this video to show how good spending time with him and Revolt, the guild I love is.

One day I told Solsa that he guild should be named “The Grumpy ones”, because he’s this cute grumpy guy haha.

I love you Solsagan *-*

• Xeffer (Elgore), Akroz (Elgore), Talestra (Elgore) and 7 others like this

#13 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2187 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 24 February 2016 - 04:55 AM

wub.png wub.png wub.png

• Xeffer (Elgore) likes this
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#14 KaiLeena (Elgore)

KaiLeena (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 09:20 AM

The Power of Love

Based on a true story

By KaiLeena

There once was a heroine named KaiLeena who dedicated her life to serve King Roland. She travelled the world of Aura, making sure justice was severed and that inhabitants of Aura was safe.

One day, she came across a brave warrior, called Chenli, who to was serving King Roland.

5YAo2qu.png

The brave warrior fell in love with the heroine KaiLeena, but knew that she had only one love … Aura.

Side by side they served the King and the heroine felt her heart opening up to the brave warrior, admiring him for his loyalty to their king.

QqoBbJh.png

The brave warrior knew that no other woman could make him feel the way that the heroine did, so he decided to declare his undying love to her.

rrmquCZ.jpg

KaiLeena realised that her admiration for Chenli has turned into love and she told him that together they can take on the journey of love and protection for Aura and each other.

Spoiler

Till this day they travel the world of Aura together, where their love are growing each day and King Roland’s land are safe, thanks to their devotion towards their King and each other. 

The End...

Edited by KaiLeena (Elgore), 24 February 2016 - 09:22 AM.

• MrLong (Elgore), Xeffer (Elgore), Talestra (Elgore) and 14 others like this

0GwQTeC.png

#15 Chenli (Elgore)

Chenli (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 09:43 AM

sweet baby ^^ smile.pngwub.png
so romantic....
only your name in my heart wub.png wub.png wub.png
Kai&Chen

UXv91tm.jpg

• MrLong (Elgore), Xeffer (Elgore), Aion (Elgore) and 9 others like this

Respect yourself first so you will get the respect of otherssmile.png 

#16 Xeffer (Elgore)

Xeffer (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 495 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 24 February 2016 - 12:28 PM

i love the true and fictional love story around here Keep it up

-King Xeffer

• Chenli (Elgore) and Amory (Elgore) like this

rWmcFpT.jpg

#17 Elsa (Elgore)

Elsa (Elgore)

Evil Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 03:13 PM

Genius and Solsagan join after revolt was founded they were in Blackout tongue.png just saying hahahhahaha. Revolt name is because Sinister had the power back then, and CN was the only guild who fight against them, then(Sickewood $%!@ happen) and people of CN quit the game, so Deadbeat and Melorola had this crazy idea to made this guild "Revolt" to fight against them with people who were lv 55+ (you know at that time there wasnt to many people at that level) so CN guild joined to Revolt and the rest is...History.

Ana you made me blush laugh.png

Btw, Revolt started in September-October 2014, i remember when i got lvl 60 i was on Revolt already and it was in october.

HAHAHHAHAHAAHAHA YEAH INDEED.

#18 Elsa (Elgore)

Elsa (Elgore)

Evil Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 03:14 PM

Spoiler

WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! NAY SPEAK ENGLISH !!

We don't ban for using spoilers here tongue.png 

Enya

• MrLong (Elgore) and NayTanker (Elgore) like this

#19 Akroz (Elgore)

Akroz (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • LocationYoutube

Posted 24 February 2016 - 08:52 PM

Spoiler

this...is like a movie i dont know if you guys meet in person but i know you both are from brasil, so probably yeah...+99999 this should win

Edited by Akroz (Elgore), 24 February 2016 - 08:53 PM.

• NayTanker (Elgore) likes this

#20 Staarrr (Elgore)

Staarrr (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 25 February 2016 - 09:01 AM

Harco sailed for the war 10 years ago. He left his kingdom to his wife, StarrLight, and StarrLight's sister, Anastasia.

After 10 years, he came back but something terrible happened....

I thank my guild, Revolt, for helping me make this video.                                                                                                                                      Special thanks to: Idekkirito, Herkie, Rodrigo, ZapScarlet, NattsuDragnell, and Beartails

Edited by StarrLight (Elgore), 26 February 2016 - 04:26 AM.

• Xeffer (Elgore), Akroz (Elgore), Talestra (Elgore) and 8 others like this

f8qR5h6.png                                                                                                                                                                      

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: contests, competition, love story

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users