• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Shockwave (Elgore)

Shockwave (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 04:11 PM

dark knight this very weak relationship between other character, few people playing dark knight why they ta very weak even though Intes good he picks up any bixo or person could buff it a bit to stay like other character.

• I'mKirito (Elgore) likes this

#2 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Pain

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 787 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 27 February 2016 - 06:52 PM

dark knight is top tier class in damage and tankiness, both aspects can be played very well making the class better than most. Non-researched opinions are the worst when people talk about a certain class

• Sh-ade (Elgore), Khyaran (Elgore), Andisu (Elgore) and 1 other like this

" A true hunter never rests "

LqchOiW.png  

#3 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1417 posts
  • LocationVarlone, battling the Master of Enchantment

Posted 27 February 2016 - 07:05 PM

I have to agree with Godsu, Dark Knights are very well balanced at the moment, if played right

• Andisu (Elgore) likes this

Answer no master, never the slave,

Carry your dreams down into the grave

#4 I'mKirito (Elgore)

I'mKirito (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 08:08 PM

dark knight is top tier class in damage and tankiness, both aspects can be played very well making the class better than most. Non-researched opinions are the worst when people talk about a certain class

are you talking about yourself here Godsu? You should really look into the actual class instead of just basing your opinions on Andisu/Filk. Hahaha

Further on topic. You're right Dks are garbage right now, and need some serious love. They need to be able to fit into a specific role instead of being this awkward class that can only really be effective after dropping $2,000 into it. 

#5 I'mKirito (Elgore)

I'mKirito (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 08:09 PM

I have to agree with Godsu, Dark Knights are very well balanced at the moment, if played right

i think you mistyped an "L" here spill i think you meant to say if 
"payed" right. wink.png

#6 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Pain

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 787 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 27 February 2016 - 09:10 PM

are you talking about yourself here Godsu? You should really look into the actual class instead of just basing your opinions on Andisu/Filk. Hahaha

Further on topic. You're right Dks are garbage right now, and need some serious love. They need to be able to fit into a specific role instead of being this awkward class that can only really be effective after dropping $2,000 into it. 

I have my own dk which i used for farming etc, mind you it is lv30, its healing from the start is huge and overall when farming in zerro it is a breeze, nothing can injury you with a 4sec instant heal.. and PvP is easy, you pull freeze and do damage. How is this class awkward. you can be tanky or super damage, doesnt take much but a little knowing into the class and talent set up to choose what you want.

• Xeffer (Elgore) and Andisu (Elgore) like this

" A true hunter never rests "

LqchOiW.png  

#7 I'mKirito (Elgore)

I'mKirito (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 10:05 PM

I have my own dk which i used for farming etc, mind you it is lv30, its healing from the start is huge and overall when farming in zerro it is a breeze, nothing can injury you with a 4sec instant heal.. and PvP is easy, you pull freeze and do damage. How is this class awkward. you can be tanky or super damage, doesnt take much but a little knowing into the class and talent set up to choose what you want.

Because a Dk at 60 and a Dk prior to that handle 100% differently. 

#8 HotChocolate (Elgore)

HotChocolate (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 12:23 AM

Oh lol again with this, for sure  dks is a desirable partner for arena and siege, at least the one who know how to play.

• Solsagan (Elgore), Khyaran (Elgore) and Staarrr (Elgore) like this

#9 Xeffer (Elgore)

Xeffer (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 28 February 2016 - 01:14 AM

Dk is versatile thats all there is. you can be dps or tank or you can support with cc with provoke/stun/ice/pull. you can revive team member using Rampant then spam eltane. DK is one of the strongest PVP class if not the best.

• Solsagan (Elgore) likes this

rWmcFpT.jpg

" I am a shadow. i have no name"

#10 Shockwave (Elgore)

Shockwave (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 05:06 PM

Dk is versatile thats all there is. you can be dps or tank or you can support with cc with provoke/stun/ice/pull. you can revive team member using Rampant then spam eltane. DK is one of the strongest PVP class if not the best.

I n agree with that yesterday I saw a crusader lv 55 earn a dark knight lv 60 with Intes +8. not compare the dark knight cure with the crusader or wizard cure 3 to 10 k of life and the dark knight healing 1k life.

#11 Shockwave (Elgore)

Shockwave (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 05:09 PM

the dark knight has much stun but not have as much defense as a crusader or recover as much life it's not much harm as much as a thief, assassin, shooter, he is too weak in relation to other character

#12 I'mKirito (Elgore)

I'mKirito (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 07:16 PM

the dark knight has much stun but not have as much defense as a crusader or recover as much life it's not much harm as much as a thief, assassin, shooter, he is too weak in relation to other character

dks can be built for stuns, but they lack power in comparison to other classes. You're 100% right. Dks need some serious love right now. 

#13 Demac (Elgore)

Demac (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationSecret cave in Forest of Shadows

Posted 29 February 2016 - 11:37 PM

dks can be built for stuns, but they lack power in comparison to other classes. You're 100% right. Dks need some serious love right now. 

dk is one of the most op classes if you dont like the class then just change 

#14 Sh-ade (Elgore)

Sh-ade (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationMinsk, Belarus

Posted 01 March 2016 - 08:03 AM

He just won't listen.

Even if you give him the solid evidence and advice on 'how to' - he will ignore it and go on wining.

• Khyaran (Elgore) likes this

Homo homini orcus est...

#15 Andisu (Elgore)

Andisu (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • LocationBrasil

Posted 01 March 2016 - 03:03 PM

As a dk player i can say they are not 100% whrong, dk have yes a problem with his healing in pvp its a fact. But we can avoid that, troll card for example, with this one all ur life as a dk will change and we can handle every kind of fights, of course we cant be a super tank and hold a team like crusaders and sorcs, but our killing power is realy good to win some fights, probably i will see "oh you are full orange and amost full +11" but mann i will tell you, probably i already send duels request for everybody in this game and win 90% of my fights sometimes with anothers classes with full +11 or good enough like me, and with sure the most hard and dificult fight was with flik a another dk, we stay fighting for 5 or 6 HOURS FOR DAY without rest, so with this you get pratice/playskill having good ideas for build talents, new gears, i do not disagree with kirito and shockwave and all the guys who are not happy with dk, i respect ur fight you love ur class, me too "play with another class" just ignore this kind os comments, you are working hard for this changes and its amazing bro, but our class is not poor thing, tw if we get some good changes, ohh man varlone will not be safe anymore xd haha

giphy.gif

The sacrifice realy works O_o

#16 Xeffer (Elgore)

Xeffer (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 01 March 2016 - 03:36 PM

hmmmm i disagree coz i am a DK i dont have a luxurious items and weapons... even Sir-Lancelot can get a good rank in arena... you guys are basing on Duels... ofc its hard to win on healer class... or it could be a long endless duel if you fight a regen/def type DK. like oomph. you guys are lookin only on the down side of the dk but not on the possitive side :3 last lancelot was #2 he is a DK next DK is me #7 then followed by oomph. if you say DK are weak then you should check the rankings in arena you can check what classes are good when its on a PROPER team.

rWmcFpT.jpg

#17 I'mKirito (Elgore)

I'mKirito (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 08:18 PM

Rankings in this game don't matter, almost everyone boosts hahahaha. 

paraphrasing a quote from Andisu: "it's not about who is better it's about who has the most friends."

Edited by I'mKirito (Elgore), 12 March 2016 - 08:18 PM.

#18 HotChocolate (Elgore)

HotChocolate (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 11:16 PM

Yes indeed we need friends, maybe if you stop taking everything alone and try to work as a team you might find the true value for your class.

That is why a dk like xeffer, lancelot, and oomph are the best because they know how to works as a team and know their role in the team.

• Khyaran (Elgore) likes this

#19 Xeffer (Elgore)

Xeffer (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 13 March 2016 - 02:30 PM

Yes indeed we need friends, maybe if you stop taking everything alone and try to work as a team you might find the true value for your class.

That is why a dk like xeffer, lancelot, and oomph are the best because they know how to works as a team and know their role in the team.

Lancelot just boost tho.. i couldnt say he is one of the best or skilled... coz everytime i went with a good team agains his... +6 on me smile.png and the only reason he joined revolt is to avoid them in arena... when no one else is there to give him challenge its boosting time :3 just grab a few good revolts for safety measures :3 lose 1 time and wont queue again... wait for them to logged off and then boost again... i think some team like flik and andisu or 2 crusaders like deleit and chenli that can make it draw biggrin.png

Edited by Xeffer (Elgore), 13 March 2016 - 02:30 PM.

rWmcFpT.jpg

#20 Xeffer (Elgore)

Xeffer (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 13 March 2016 - 02:37 PM

Rankings in this game don't matter, almost everyone boosts hahahaha. 

paraphrasing a quote from Andisu: "it's not about who is better it's about who has the most friends."

not everyone boost. i can say i dont boost.. if i lose its -5 -6 and the frustrating part here is i can gain +1 only and no one else wants to queue when i do arena.. i have more chance encountering a good pair of mage like ana-pyero .. last time lose -30 coz were trying to find how to kill 3 mages :3 cost us huge loss of points.. but its ok we do arena fair and square. since last week.. i gain +30 in 3 days and lose 20 in 1 day.. tried to bounce back i gain +1 +1 +1 again and lose -10 yesterday and gain +1 +1 +1 :3 i always shout in varlone askin people to queue... actually its quite unfair as for my self i play like 5-8hrs or sometimes even longer just to farm arena points ... and farming them for days.. and some people will just boost their selves up to top with ease less than an hour boosting... meh... well atleast player will know who's legit and who is not :3

Edited by Xeffer (Elgore), 13 March 2016 - 02:38 PM.

rWmcFpT.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dark, knight, very weak, crusader, etc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users