#21 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1417 posts
  • LocationVarlone, battling the Master of Enchantment

Posted 13 March 2016 - 03:18 PM

What Xeffer says is why i dont like arena...

Boosting, boosting everywhere

Answer no master, never the slave,

Carry your dreams down into the grave

#22 HotChocolate (Elgore)

HotChocolate (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 04:33 PM

Lancelot just boost tho.. i couldnt say he is one of the best or skilled... coz everytime i went with a good team agains his... +6 on me smile.png and the only reason he joined revolt is to avoid them in arena... when no one else is there to give him challenge its boosting time :3 just grab a few good revolts for safety measures :3 lose 1 time and wont queue again... wait for them to logged off and then boost again... i think some team like flik and andisu or 2 crusaders like deleit and chenli that can make it draw biggrin.png

Yea i know he boost in arena he never tried to hide that fact, what i was saying is not limited to arena only. Still he is one of the few dks that i feel comfortable to play with, because all i need from dk is he is able to pick the right target and time their skill well.

This seems out of topic but let me say this, from out of top 20 only few of them who really try to avoid figthing. I know because i have party with almost everyone on this game immo, revolt, voids, or dk. You cant be a top ranker by just 'boosting" lance is an exception since people let him have it.

In overall gladiator can be used to see the balance on this game, you can see almost all classes have place on the top ranker. except for thief which left taenor alone ( well if he participate i believe he will have a good rank too) and archer class especially sniper that i must say the worst class for pvp yet they never complaint.

#23 Xeffer (Elgore)

Xeffer (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 14 March 2016 - 06:33 AM

well in my case i have a large player pool to party with.... i party with kleyyn,andisu,yugi,flix,pyero,ana,alokogol and others from different guild i keep my options open to whom is willing to do in arena.. the problem is there is no one queueing thats why its hard to gain points... my usual party is DriX and Long but long is busy... and i can be only with DriX if i stayed up late night... and we need a support type sorc like long to have a good chance in arena. XD

rWmcFpT.jpg

" I am a shadow. i have no name"

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dark, knight, very weak, crusader, etc

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users