#1 LocknLoad (Elgore)

LocknLoad (Elgore)

King's Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • LocationMother Earth

Posted 28 February 2016 - 06:22 PM

Their should be a forum topic where you ban people, a post forum where they can post print screen why you get ban. a show of proof, evidence, "time when it happen"

This is a basic or simple request that can resolve some big issue.

• Angeleyes (Elgore), Chenli (Elgore), DarksKiss (Elgore) and 1 other like this
We don't stop playing because we grow old

We grow old because we stop playing.

#2 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2193 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 28 February 2016 - 06:30 PM

If people read here they will know what can cause bans.

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#3 LocknLoad (Elgore)

LocknLoad (Elgore)

King's Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • LocationMother Earth

Posted 28 February 2016 - 06:34 PM

If people read here they will know what can cause bans.

oh yeah how stupid of me?

I'm asking for evidence , timeframe and print screenunsure.png

#4 LightRanger (Elgore)

LightRanger (Elgore)

King's Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 06:37 PM

At the current time, a Moderator, as you well know Solsa, can turn and ban someone for any reason that they see fit.

As a paying customer of this game, it would be in the interest of the players to have some form of defense mechanism in the event that a moderator could, I AM NOT accusing anyone here, become corrupt.

I think Lock has an absolutely splendid idea.. 

-Light

• Chenli (Elgore) likes this

#5 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2193 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 28 February 2016 - 06:38 PM

When you get a game ban it shows why you're banned when you try to log, if you need Evidance or whatever else you should send a ticket to support or contact Admins. It wouldn't be wise a forum section to this. 

About chat bans tho, we have the reules and i bet almost everyone knows them, so if you're banned from chat you must know that you broke one of the them.

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#6 LightRanger (Elgore)

LightRanger (Elgore)

King's Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 06:40 PM

I have to disagree here solsagan, You know exactly why and what I am talking about in this instance, although unfortunately I must refrain from further explanation as I feel I've earned my share of bans...for this week.

#7 LocknLoad (Elgore)

LocknLoad (Elgore)

King's Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • LocationMother Earth

Posted 28 February 2016 - 06:41 PM

When you get a game ban it shows why you're banned when you try to log, if you need Evidance or whatever else you should send a ticket to support or contact Admins. It wouldn't be wise a forum section to this. 

About chat bans tho, we have the reules and i bet almost everyone knows them, so if you're banned from chat you must know that you broke one of the them.

divert to forum and contact admins nice

im just suggesting this no need to be bitter as i said

I'm asking for evidence , timeframe and print screenunsure.png

#8 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2193 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 28 February 2016 - 06:44 PM

As i said: If you have doubts or  need evidance, screenshots or anything else to justify your ban, contact support or admins. There is no reason at all to this be discussed on forums.

I'm closing this thread to avoid any pointless discussions.

- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#9 KiraQuest (Elgore)

KiraQuest (Elgore)

Event Coordinator

• Moderators
  • 1607 posts
  • LocationYork, United Kingdom

Posted 29 February 2016 - 09:06 PM

This was said in another thread by me:

Of course, this is already done in many cases. If any matter is escalated beyond 6 hours chat-ban, we automatically post screenshots to our private Moderator section of the Forum and give reasons why we did it. We also keep records of those lets say know the rules but think they do not have to apply to them and so carry on being pains in the posterior. If a player is under "special measures" as it were, we are aware of it though we do not always get told of those people banned for major breaches such as hacking, botting and gold buying/selling. Often the first thing we hear as Mods is another player asking for help in putting forward a case for their friend to have a game ban lifted and we will advocate with CM or GM as much as we can with what we know but as Mods we do not have access to all the private message logs and announcements an under-a-game-ban player might have made that caused GM algorithms and/or investigations to identify serious wrongdoers.

Whilst our server has many players from different countries playing, the language of the server is English and we are currently not permitted to broadcast Rules reminders in languages other than English

85478046cdaabc46b52f40a4f27cfe66.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: suggestion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users