Photo

Ray of Light buggy, for reales for this time!

Ray of Light Crusader bug ray of light crusader

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 DasWood (Elgore)

DasWood (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 04:51 AM

I have ray of light set to alt+7. So to self cast I have to press ctrl+alt+7. A little bit of a stretch but I have gotten used to it! Moving on!

I have been using Ray of Light constantly since I got it but only noticed this particular buggy behavior while doing AOE pulls in a duo with a sniper. I pull, dismount, self heal using ray of light in this situation because the sniper can not heal and AOE at the same time then proc perfect protection and my own AOEs. 

When pulling I automatically target whatever hits me. Working as intended. Sometimes i target things so I can pull non aggro mobs as well. When I get to the designated spot and I self heal, my character runs away toward whatever I have targetted like I just cast a nuke! What the hell! This messes up placement and has caused me to die on more than one occasion as well as makes clearing the pulls much harder because AOEs are placement/position dependant.

When using Ray of Light to self heal it should not act in this way and is obvious an oversight/bug.

#2 Exodius (Elgore)

Exodius (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 03:09 PM

could you post a screenshot? im curious about this

Real Life? Never heard of that server.

You are sexy, but only I know it!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ray of Light, Crusader, bug, ray of light, crusader

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users