• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 NatssuDragnell (Elgore)

NatssuDragnell (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 09:08 PM

n the caves sorcerer display a very high control group, so I wish it were not so op because if 3 sorcerer group healing will be very high and none of them died so I ask you to reduce damage and healing sorcerer

#2 KillerFast (Elgore)

KillerFast (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 09:17 PM

Do you want the assistant to a step back to have a use slow abilities to reach the point of not even a win of another player? you have to improve instead of asking to decrease the power of the mage class

#3 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1373 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 09:34 PM

I would like to see how you die at boss or siege because of reduced heal of your support sorcerers.

• Daemonum (Elgore) likes this

#4 Reikkan (Elgore)

Reikkan (Elgore)

Rune Bearer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts
  • LocationBright Shield

Posted 07 April 2016 - 10:29 PM

Guys, just saying.

This guy is stuck at the lvl 40~50 range and is pretty much lazy to learn about the game. He had no support to understand game mechanics and doesn't seems to want to, so he always blame game balancing for his lack of gameplay.

About the topic:

I agree that early level sorcerer is overpowered. Maybe they could reduce its base damage and move it to the Elemental Talent Tree, so you would need to invest in damage rather than Healing/Illusion/Basics of Magic to reach a high amount of damage.

As it is now, at early levels, you can pretty much be a tanky mage with lots of CC and high damage, which is not very healthy to the game since it forces newbies and newcomers to move into another class or leaving the game, believing that the game is not balanced.

• KiraQuest (Elgore) and Khyaran (Elgore) like this

2AnBFMA.png

I know buddy. It's my lifestyle.

#5 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Pain

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 791 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 08 April 2016 - 12:59 AM

the only real reason mages are strong around 30-40(high 40s) is the cc lock they can do, especially at 60 my warlock can still cc lock people and be able to kill them still. The early game cc from both sorce and warlock is strong, and the mage damage + cooldowns are pretty balanced honestly, 1-3k for 7 seconds of cd over 3-4 abilities and a smart mage can easily find the right talent path to play to the early game advantage they have in the cc locking potential 

" A true hunter never rests "

LqchOiW.png  

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sorcerer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users