Yssen (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 23 August 2014 - 03:36 PM

Hi all,

Trying to figure out a good stat distribution for Archers. My first approach was based on attack damage, and running some calculations proved that doing 10 Accuracy followed by 10 Dexterity gave the best base damage output. I compared that to doing All Acc, All Dex, and various other ratios of the two. This also obviously doesn't take into consideration crits.

What I didn't take into account, but should have, is this has left me fairly squishy. Also, as I mentioned, I haven't done anything with crits. So, that brings me here. I've seen stat allocations for other classes, but nothing for Archer et al.

Does anyone have any recommendations (preferably with reasons) on stat allocations? I'm currently planning on going sniper at class change.

Thanks in advance for any help!

#2 Draakdorei (Elgore)

Draakdorei (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 08:12 PM

From the Russ forums, the PVE AoE build for Snipers (and it may be outdated now) looks like this one. I don't know what the other builds look like as the images are broken and the translation is very rough.

zim8u1.jpg

#3 Yssen (Elgore)

Yssen (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 23 August 2014 - 08:42 PM

Thanks Draakdorei! Eagle made a post as well at the same time I was posting this. I'll compare the two and play around with it. Thanks for the info!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: stats, archer, build

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users