#1 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 13 April 2016 - 09:34 PM

Hello everyone,

Let's use this thread to discuss anything related to the game: Wars, bosses, pvp,drops, etc without interfering on another threads. 

Me, Kira and Talestra  will be posting here as regular players and not as mods, The topic will be moderated by Enya only, and the rules are following:

1. Trolling and some trashtalk are allowed
  2. No obscene content or language
  3. No discussions about any other MMO.
  4. Put large quotes(especially with images/videos) with spoiler tag. How to: [spoiler] content [/~spoiler]  without the  ~

Have fun rolleyes.gif

Edited by Solsagan (Elgore), 13 April 2016 - 10:59 PM.

• Elsa (Elgore) likes this

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses

#2 KiraQuest (Elgore)

KiraQuest (Elgore)

Event Coordinator

• Moderators
  • 1608 posts
  • LocationYork, United Kingdom

Posted 14 April 2016 - 12:13 AM

No, I will not be posting anything at all other than this statement.

unless the thread is looking like dead dog's poop, whence I shall have to use non-moderator 'skills' to call it out as that.

DogCleaningPoop-thumb-400x277.jpg

Edited by KiraQuest (Elgore), 16 April 2016 - 02:20 PM.

85478046cdaabc46b52f40a4f27cfe66.png

#3 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1417 posts
  • LocationVarlone, battling the Master of Enchantment

Posted 14 April 2016 - 01:36 AM

Im not going to post anything here but this, if its allowed to be trolled its not worth trolling...

• Xeffer (Elgore) and I'mKirito (Elgore) like this

Answer no master, never the slave,

Carry your dreams down into the grave

#4 Elsa (Elgore)

Elsa (Elgore)

Evil Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea, City of Chuncheon

Posted 14 April 2016 - 01:47 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Seems Ms. Kira & Mr. Spillion take the matters so hardlaugh.png sad.png

Nevermind, Mr. Solsagan is kind, we just hate it because he wins all. That is natural sickness of humanity in society.

My Personally question is...

1. Asking this Albums Card

EAr6KJu.jpg?1

Is those cards are true ? got from albums only ?

2. /Dance Please Royal Quest my beloved MMO, please please please wub.png

3. Bank NPC. Oh come on. i need save gold.happy.png

Edited by Anastasia (Elgore), 14 April 2016 - 01:49 AM.

#5 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 14 April 2016 - 01:50 AM

Kira and Spillion, it's up to you. It's better posting here than flooding in other threads about unrelated events/topics.

Ana, i guess these cards don't exist anymore.

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.

#6 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 14 April 2016 - 01:54 AM

The know some cards and seals were removed in the past.

#7 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 14 April 2016 - 01:56 AM

Edward was once removed, so this doesn't mean that they can't come back one day. ph34r.png

Edited by Solsagan (Elgore), 14 April 2016 - 01:56 AM.

#8 Angeleyes (Elgore)

Angeleyes (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
  • LocationDaytona Beach, Florida

Posted 14 April 2016 - 02:16 AM

Where is that database? I can never find anything, everything is hidden or in russian. :(

#9 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 14 April 2016 - 02:20 AM

it's the russian wiki  (need translate)

Edited by Solsagan (Elgore), 14 April 2016 - 02:20 AM.

#10 Daemonum (Elgore)

Daemonum (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationInside The Fire

Posted 14 April 2016 - 11:09 AM

Where is that database? I can never find anything, everything is hidden or in russian. sad.png

You check it here - http://royalquest.info(just google translate it after)

tumblr_muoc1aJZBI1s3979jo1_500.gif

#11 Xeffer (Elgore)

Xeffer (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 14 April 2016 - 06:38 PM

Hi i love you all. i love peace, i don't like trash talking that's all thank you <3

• Khyaran (Elgore) and I'mKirito (Elgore) like this

rWmcFpT.jpg

" I am a shadow. i have no name"

#12 LadyFaith (Elgore)

LadyFaith (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • LocationIn your head

Posted 14 April 2016 - 07:44 PM

I guess I will throw my question here.

Are there statistics on the population of our server, what percentage of people are from which parts of the world?

huh.png

#13 HotChocolate (Elgore)

HotChocolate (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 12:06 AM

waiting the latest patches that will make my life easier ..............

#14 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1417 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 01:34 PM

Nevermind, Mr. Solsagan is kind, we just hate it because he wins all. That is natural sickness of humanity in society.

I dont have anything against him, just against that Des card

#15 LightRanger (Elgore)

LightRanger (Elgore)

King's Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 02:34 PM

Shut up all of you. lol.

As per Spillion, a thread with trolling allowed is no trollable thread at all. 

Hmm, there's a kicker for you. Make trolling allowed and I'll stop, LOL.

Now then, As per Solsa's other thread.

My 8 man vs. your 8 man. You lose every time, because your players are noob. 

Ana, stop sucking up, its even more disgusting than normal on this thread.

I dont have anything against him, just against that Des card

Oooooh Ohhhhh, it SAYS specifically!!!!!! I can say WHATEVER I wan on here!! Aww hell yes!!!!

Burns! Mr Burns! 

Cards! Cards everywhere!!! AHHHHH!!!!! Where'd they come from? 

]

All players!!!! Type in /~ [Insert Card you want to drop here] and get rid of the ~

You get a notification that says "You do not have the permissions/ability to drop this. Is THIS how boss cards drop???

ANOTHER Mysteryyyy!!!

GG NO RE I GO EAT. Picklesss!!!!

UNLEASH THE ULTIMATE TROLLL!!!!

Godzilla! RUNNNNN!!!! He's the only thing Japanese people fear besides lightning!!!

How does all of this relate to this thread? Quite simple really, anyone with eyes can see. I will explain for those of lesser aptitude.

1) Mr. Burns, former RQ player convinced a server administrator to unleash Godzilla on Japan, which caused the Japanese to initiate diplomacy with Russia so that they could get rid of Godzilla because quite obviously NO ONE can get rid of Godzilla without Russian technology. At this point there was n unfortunate time paradox causing LightRanger to stop trolling on a trollable forum (imagine that), thus explaining this inexplicable explanation. After some diplomatic relations, Russia agreed to eliminate Godzilla, and EVERYONE knows that whoever kills Godzilla gets unlimited RQ powers, which thereby allows Russian Moderation to drop boss cards at will. LightRanger had a problem with this, which caused him to challenge Solsagan to an 8v8 death-match which Solsa cannot possibly win, however, Ana ofc had to suck up to Sols because thats Ana...... Alright.

Soooooooo did I miss anything? I think I covered it all!!!!

And I think I didn't break any rules... should be all good.. if I did I cannot imagine what.. its all mindless dribble. lol.

-Lights Out

Edited by LightRanger (Elgore), 15 April 2016 - 02:35 PM.

• Khyaran (Elgore), DarksKiss (Elgore) and I'mKirito (Elgore) like this

#16 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 15 April 2016 - 03:07 PM

Now then, As per Solsa's other thread.

My 8 man vs. your 8 man. You lose every time, because your players are noob. 

-Lights Out

Please let us win once rolleyes.gif

I gotta laugh at this. Just my 4 man team was holding almost your full guild during the meatloaf time, and do you think if i add 4 more you're going to win? I seriously can't remember the last time i've lost 8v8 against immortals. I do remember tho the pumbstomp we did when it was 8 rev vs 16 immos, this after we cleaned void's team. I don't know who you're trying to impress here, but everyone(your members included) knows pretty much who is actually the stronger side.

#17 Elsa (Elgore)

Elsa (Elgore)

Evil Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea, City of Chuncheon

Posted 15 April 2016 - 03:08 PM

Ana, stop sucking up, its even more disgusting than normal on this thread.

All players!!!! Type in /~ [Insert Card you want to drop here] and get rid of the ~

1) Mr. Burns, former RQ player convinced a server administrator to unleash Godzilla on Japan, which caused the Japanese to initiate diplomacy with Russia so that they could get rid of Godzilla because quite obviously NO ONE can get rid of Godzilla without Russian technology. At this point there was n unfortunate time paradox causing LightRanger to stop trolling on a trollable forum (imagine that), thus explaining this inexplicable explanation. After some diplomatic relations, Russia agreed to eliminate Godzilla, and EVERYONE knows that whoever kills Godzilla gets unlimited RQ powers, which thereby allows Russian Moderation to drop boss cards at will. LightRanger had a problem with this, which caused him to challenge Solsagan to an 8v8 death-match which Solsa cannot possibly win, however, Ana ofc had to suck up to Sols because thats Ana...... Alright.

FIRST!

You call me what ? sucking ? what the hell is wrong with you man, are you on periods again ? or on drugs ?

You suppose to rehability yourself, and what the fak! , of course i am nothing related with sols's problem nor with these RQ corruption long ago, even your comment is something really non-sense, you wanna proof something that is just kind of YOUR "rumours" ??

I've try your /[Card of Archon] but seems its really non-sense, let me tell you something light, i've never try to trash talk anyone even worse guy like kidgoku, but you ? you are worst than kidgoku, seems you are a failure of player who had trying to become perfect and famous, you know something light ? you are not even proof any issue rather than trying fighting people or make an another issue, beside i dont mind being noob, but being gossip man like you, i'd better lick ancient treant's bazook hand than friend with you.

Listen freak, i've never try to trash talk or make A RUMOUR about you, now you are such a comedian boy but with very bad taste, i've met people act and react like you in real life then they always end up with pity drama + fake friends, you know even i try denied I'm Kirito's topic but he is smarter than you, even he tried to improve the game, tried to contribute something, not like you LightRanger such a GossipBoy, such a CowardPlayer.

Holy Damn what i've just said !

Oh you are so damn non-sense wacko.png

Edited by Anastasia (Elgore), 15 April 2016 - 05:33 PM.

• Akroz (Elgore) likes this

#18 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1417 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 03:11 PM

*Grabs Popcorn*

This is bound to become interesting after all, but useful, not a chance

As appreciated as this thread is Sols, i think you have unchained a big forum war on this one

Though i would like to point out, yes we had 5 times the people back in the days, but that is done now, stop bringing up the past please

Currently all that is left are those who arent in it for the loot, the ones that were already joined Revolt by now

(My opinion, and also a shared opinion among Immortals, do as you wish about my statement, we all know this is true, the guild doesnt get bigger cause of the current status it has among people, but because of how deep their pockets are, main thing on that being castle loot)

Edited by Spillion (Elgore), 15 April 2016 - 03:14 PM.

#19 HotChocolate (Elgore)

HotChocolate (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 03:35 PM

The game is dying not because of class balance or p2w shit but the hate between players are out of control. I have been in on both guild for a long time now, you can not hate people just because he/she is a revolt or immos.

• Akroz (Elgore), Elsa (Elgore), Dasikk (Elgore) and 3 others like this

#20 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1417 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 03:38 PM

Its not the guild that makes some of us hate people, but the way they act when they end up in another guild, they seem to become completely different people and start either hating, whining or complaining about others for reasons unknown (other then the very old Immortals/Revolt fight that has been going on)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users