#41 LightRanger (Elgore)

LightRanger (Elgore)

King's Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 07:02 PM

Please guys, put large quotes on spoiler tag

Please explain via EXACT word count what a large quote would be. In addition, do explain the whole spoiler thing.... I guess your extreme mental ineptitude is rubbing off on me. Oh dear GOD!!! NOOO This is THE END of the mighty LightRanger!!! Not Revolt Mental Ineptitude!!! Please use small words and go very slowly, you have to remember, some of your members have been with you a LONG time. And I mean, I'm not even in your guild and its affecting me already!

#42 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2184 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 15 April 2016 - 09:38 PM

Pretty successful so far. I think it doesn't work on you due to the extreme ineptness of mental capacitance? Would you agree? :D <3

It's quite simple: i just don't care.

About large quotes, it doesnt take a genius to realize that is large, i mean you quote a half page post and dont put it with spoiler tag. If you dont know how to use it, check the 1st post.
First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#43 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 15 April 2016 - 09:42 PM

lol... oh dear god... The troll.. please. Please its TOO easy with you.

Ohhh what the hey, I cannot resist! 

1) You good sir may possibly be the biggest embarrassment of an assassin in the entirety of the game, I would happily take Demac in a siege party over you 100% of the time. You are most commonly referred to as Solsagan's Roland.... now, let me explain what exactly that means.

You see Rolands are exceptionally idiotic and have the IQ of  a T-Rex. For those that didn't know, T-Rex had a brain the size of a small Peanut and had the memory of a goldfish (3.7 seconds) So in the grand scheme of things in the world of intellect: T-Rex > Roland > Foston

You are more of a failure as an assassin than an inanimate object is to a sniper. <3 teehee. But Hey, no worries, SOMEONE has to throw Ice bombs for Solsagan.

In regards to your insults, oh please, the best insult I've heard you come up with is, "No brains", and tbh that one gets old after a while. Do come up with something more original and less repetitive. You make it simply too easy. I suppose with Leadership like Revolt has, its no wonder their members slowly deteriorate in originality and intellect as time goes by. Foston, Aku, Solsa, who can help but follow along those mighty footsteps...... LOL.

Now then, the castles, congratulations, as I have said, you are winning castles on a game where no one is active, well done lol, nobody cares. happy.png Shall I give the good Roland a treat? Ofc you deserve one little one. smile.png Don't worry, I am sure mastah sols will feed you soon.

Spoiler

Edited by Foston (Elgore), 15 April 2016 - 09:43 PM.

#44 LightRanger (Elgore)

LightRanger (Elgore)

King's Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 09:49 PM

Lol please child.

Drix will eat you alive with his eyes closed. 

Heck, even I can kill you and snipers are so nerfed rn its ridiculous. Dark's gear isnt up to the same level as yours, but he is twice the sin you are, same with Rod. 

You are an embarrassment to nature, and you can't even make your own gear.

Face it Foston, You are as good as an Inanimate object. You happy solsagan picked you to be his puppet? lol. Its a good thing, otherwise not only would you be WORSE than a roland, you'd also have trash gear, and that may very well create a paradox of suckishness that this universe cannot tolerate...

SO I guess we DO have one thing to thank Solsagan for!!! Thank you for picking foston to be your puppet and saving the universe from a paradoxical wormhole of absolute crap!!! Well done. <3

#45 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 15 April 2016 - 10:12 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHA   drix and me its a good fight, but u beat me? hahahhahaha please even locknload or straw ( one hundred times better than u ) cant beat me u saying u can do it? 

well dark and rod have time enough to get same gear lvl as me they just spend all his money on something useless  and please they are twice the sin i am? i beat both in a 2v1 ...

me who cant make my own gear??  i make all my gears lmao ask anyone 

lets talk about Enchantress- rice?   who put a lot of ppl full +9 with orange seal?? not u, just some  ppl in immortals , u are just a p2w too lazy for farm

#46 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2184 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 15 April 2016 - 10:13 PM

waiting the latest patches that will make my life easier ..............

The update is already localized and testing now. Quite possibly we shall see it after next maintenance.

I guess I will throw my question here.

Are there statistics on the population of our server, what percentage of people are from which parts of the world?

huh.png

Unfortunately we have no such statistics and can't obtain it by our means.

The game is dying not because of class balance or p2w shit but the hate between players are out of control. I have been in on both guild for a long time now, you can not hate people just because he/she is a revolt or immos.

There is no hate, at least from me. I can have a conversation with anyone there.  What happens is people getting by with other's opnions without having their own. I've lost the count of how many times players said to me; "Wow, you're actually a nice guy, nothing like what i heard". 

Foston vs immo's sins:

Foston > them all. 

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#47 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 15 April 2016 - 10:16 PM

btw if lornas give me des ent and 3 mega irex cards i beat sols too ph34r.png ph34r.png ph34r.png

Edited by Foston (Elgore), 15 April 2016 - 10:17 PM.

#48 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1413 posts
  • LocationVarlone, battling the Master of Enchantment

Posted 15 April 2016 - 10:20 PM

If rice gives me her gear i can tank your whole guild Foston

Answer no master, never the slave,

Carry your dreams down into the grave

#49 LightRanger (Elgore)

LightRanger (Elgore)

King's Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 10:25 PM

Oh mahhh gawddd... Ohmah gawddddd. The troll. LightRanger is On OVERLOAD. Prepare to FEEL THE TROLL. I'm just getting STARTED!

LOL, Dude, a blind toddler with no fingers could play this game better than you. Please, I've seen you die to a dewdrop before, and you think you can kill ME? LOL.

Lets rock princess. Right now. I've not played in almost 6 months, while you've devoted your entire pathetic life to this game looooool. GG. The sad thing is, I will eviscerate you faster than you can blink lol. And straw and Lock, dear lord, no competition, they'll chew you up and spit you out.

Don't lie little one, shut up and let the grownups talk. You aren't worth the time it takes to reply to your irrelevant messages. 

ME? P2W? LOOOL, You know nothing about me hahahha. And oh pleaseeee, I've made more gear in this game for more people than anyone besides Rice. I can count at least 20 players that I have helped significantly along the way? And what have YOU done of significance? Nothing. Nothing but be solsa's pet Roland. I see it, Immortals sees it, The WHOLE server sees it!!

So please, before you shove your foot even further into your dark abyss of blackness, and I don't care which one it is, you can't really tell anyway as an equal amount of crap spews out of BOTH of them, do just crawl back into your little hole for solsa to pamper you more. Its what your good at, everyone has to be good at something, must be YOUR saving grace!

oh dear lord, I could literally type ALL night about you, you are the easiest person to troll. You don't think about a word you say, and are so full of hot air that its impressive your tiny underdeveloped brain hasn't exploded yet. lol.

Now then, on to more civil things. :D Do be quiet and let the adults talk little one. It's beyond your mental capacity to comprehend whats being said here.

#50 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2184 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 15 April 2016 - 10:30 PM

If rice gives me her gear i can tank your whole guild Foston

You already have a pretty decent gear, better than Nay's and even a few +11 + ent card (which is making you die even faster). and still can't tank me and foston, imagine the whole guild.

Edited by Solsagan (Elgore), 15 April 2016 - 10:35 PM.

- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#51 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 15 April 2016 - 10:32 PM

" I can count at least 20 players that I have helped significantly along the way"

ok liar

#52 LightRanger (Elgore)

LightRanger (Elgore)

King's Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 10:34 PM

If they choose to post their names to verify, they will do so. Being called a liar by someone who has no life, and who I consider beneath an inanimate object is so meaningless that I can't even believe I am writing a reply lol. you are insignificance at its finest and you will always live in daddy's shadow. ;)

#53 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 15 April 2016 - 11:05 PM

pls tell me names 

btw help with 1 gear its nothing .

#54 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1413 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 11:27 PM

Again, you have full pvp weapons (MI) and a defense ignoring card (des), no i cant tank you, but i can easily tank the rest of your team

You i cant handle in terms of damage, i can for Foston (cc and thats it), Oomph (aggro's me and thats it) and Nay (no damage, were crusaders not dps)

Edited by Spillion (Elgore), 15 April 2016 - 11:28 PM.

#55 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2184 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 15 April 2016 - 11:31 PM

You clearly don't have a clue on how much damage they can deal then.

- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#56 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Heartless

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 757 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 15 April 2016 - 11:40 PM

Hm, no wonder i stopped playing this game. Complete and utter disgrace. Just get over yourselves.

Edited by Godsu (Elgore), 15 April 2016 - 11:40 PM.

" A true hunter never rests "

LqchOiW.png  

#57 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1413 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 11:45 PM

You clearly don't have a clue on how much damage they can deal then.

When the damage numbers are finally large enough to show up on my battle log, ill let you know tongue.png

#58 LightRanger (Elgore)

LightRanger (Elgore)

King's Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 11:46 PM

pls tell me names 

btw help with 1 gear its nothing .

they will say if they chose to. I will not do so for them. You don't have the right to know.

Hm, no wonder i stopped playing this game. Complete and utter disgrace. Just get over yourselves.

You. Don't post again. You are disgusting. You are worse than Foston and Solsa and Aku combined. You take things Beyond the game. Don't you dare talk about Disgrace. You are the single biggest disgrace this game has ever seen. You make me sick. You didn't stop playing because this game is a disgrace, we both know EXACTLY why you stopped playing this game.

#59 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Heartless

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 757 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 16 April 2016 - 01:14 AM

You. Don't post again. You are disgusting. You are worse than Foston and Solsa and Aku combined. You take things Beyond the game. Don't you dare talk about Disgrace. You are the single biggest disgrace this game has ever seen. You make me sick. You didn't stop playing because this game is a disgrace, we both know EXACTLY why you stopped playing this game.

lmao OK

Edited by Godsu (Elgore), 16 April 2016 - 01:14 AM.

" A true hunter never rests "

LqchOiW.png  

#60 Reikkan (Elgore)

Reikkan (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • LocationAlcatraZ

Posted 16 April 2016 - 01:36 AM

Is this a salty-spreading topic?

All I see is rage.

Btw Spill, there is no fun on counting an unbalanced PvP. If you are going to say you are able to tank 150 ppl, be fair and put 149 sorcerers healing you to make things even for both sides. Pretty sure it would be really fun. Kappa.

If you need a support for tanking anything, you still aren't able to tank it. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users