#1 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 09:26 PM

Greetings warriors!

x3-launcher-text.png

Due to your efforts in our promo at Facebook page Rates x3 of Premium account bonuses will enabled from this up to next weekend!

Premium account owners will have

-250% to Experience Obtained (150% now)

-250% to Chance of Loot Drops (150% now

Rates x3 will start at 00.00 GMT/UTC 7 May (16.00 PST 6 May) and come to end at 00.00 GMT/UTC 16 May (16.00 PST 15 May).

We wish you fast exp and nice drop smile.png

• KiraQuest (Elgore), Ġøļęm (Elgore) and Alexsander Souza like this

Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest

Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest

#2 Daemonum (Elgore)

Daemonum (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationInside The Fire

Posted 07 May 2016 - 08:29 PM

Hi RQ Team,

I just want to ask when can we have an X3 for all players, meaning premium and non-premium users?

We can say that most RQ players can afford a royal blessing (regardless of the duration) but what about the other players that would just prefer to level using a non-premium account. I'm just wondering because the 153 likes and the 115 shares were a BIG team effort and made it a success. I just hope that this success will be beneficial to all players.

>>>JjUrJc5.png<<<

There are high level players reading my post can comment that "hey its easy to purchase a royal blessing X3 because its just 1 mil (estimate only though)" but what about level 20+ players who don't have enough gold to buy blessings or like i said players who just want to play for fun and don't spend real money for reales?

I do understand that you are implementing this kind of event to keep the game alive since, you still need funding to sustain the server and preventing the game from shutting down, but if you would think about it making an X3 rate (or X2 depending on the developer's decision) can promote the game and make the community even bigger (the duration of the X3 rate still depends on the developers).

This is not a rant nor i am angry for that matter, heck i do have a blessing myself but i'm just wondering because other low level players like me would just appreciate if this was for all premium and non-premium accounts since then again this was team effort.

Thank you very much (in advance) for reading my post and kudos RQ Team!

tumblr_muoc1aJZBI1s3979jo1_500.gif

#3 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 09:57 PM

In fact rates x2 or x3 are linked to premium account bonuses and consequently can't be enabled for non-premium accounts. Indeed some players prefer to play without premium, that's why we have other ways to boost exp and drop available for everybody - the rest bonus, drop-boosting items. To make rates available for all the server we should  grant free premium to all the server. Much as we are grateful to all of you for activity in Facebook promo we would like still to save such option for some other impressive team effort - some significant deed of all the server :)

• Solsagan (Elgore) likes this

#4 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 03:54 PM

Please be aware that rates x3 will come to the end today at midnight - 23.59 GMT (with dailies reset) :)

#5 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 12:10 AM

Rates x3 for two weekends are over and topic closed.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: news, rates, rates x3, premium account

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users