• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 12:03 PM

Dear players!

The game client has been updated to version 1.0.026

List of changes, fixes and implements

Bosses:

Giant Tortolla and Beastbane have been changed.

Giant Tortolla prefers to stay in specially marked place. If enemy lures her out of this place she becomes enraged and warns of danger in the chat or with special buff. She casts her skills less frequently and her spheres move more slowly.

Enrage: Giant Tortolla grows in size, movement and attack speed increase.

Beastbane's enrage has been reworked: it is clearly seen, it does not heal the boss and does not reduce damage dealt to him. Natural Selection skill does not ignore defense anymore. The skill deals prolonged damage. Damage itself is the worse the farther is enemy and restores Beastbane's health. Natural Selection debuff cam be removed now.

Beastbane changes his target less frequently and mostly after Jogging. Spores don't slow enemies movement anymore.

If Beastbane won't be killed in 20 minutes he becomes enraged and kills all enemies.

Those and other bosses are still closely watched in order to prove effectiveness of these features and implement other changes when needed.

Gameplay changes:

Following items, skills and expendables can be used in the movement now:

•    Totems
•    Grass Chewing Gum
•    Troll's Potion
•    Guard's Emblem
•    Warlord's Honorary Badge
•    Cancel Transformation of Guard's Form
•    Mirror Ball
•    Walking Tour
•    Aiming
•    Regeneration
•    Shield of Blood
•    Circle of Time
•    Hunter's Whistle
•    Seal: Guardian Angel
•    Inspiration
•    Holy Touch
•    Aura's Light
•    Storm Cloud
•    Sabotage
•    Fury Rush
•    Force Field

•    Healing Charge
•    Nosferatu Seal
•    Aura's Shield
•    Detoxication
•   Sip of Booze
•   Obsession

The list will be expanded in upcoming updates.

Some rules of entering/withdrawing combat mode have been changed:

• When you apply a skill (healing or boost included) to a fighting character you enter combat mode yourself.
• Dungeons: all party members being at the same map enter combat mode irrelevant of the distance

• PVP locations and duels: a character withdraws combat mode after 15 seconds of combat inactivity.

Damage dealt by monsters does not stop the character anymore, animation of taking damage does not appear. Other changes related to this feature are planned in the future, both in monsters' behaviour and related items (such as Card of the Giant Tortolla).

Game Options include now active AoE Smart Cast option: AoE skill will be used according to current cursor's position without extra press of the button. If AoE cast is impossible because of any obstruction you will get this message in the chat.

The option can be disabled.

Now Eltane Flower has cooldown 15 seconds.  Its casting time in combat is doubled (12 seconds instead of 6).

Monster Anubis has been removed from Pyramid Floor location and replaced by monster Ramina

Revision of control resistance system:

Now when any controlling skill (immobilizing, preventing attack or use of skills and items) is applied to a target in PVP, the target gets also Control Resistance effect which reduces duration of next controlling skill by 25%. The effect lasts for 12 seconds, stacks up to 3 times, and its duration renews.

For example: if during 12 seconds of the effect's activity one more controlling skill will be applied to the target, the controlling skill's duration will decrease by 25%, furthermore - Control Resistance effect will renew and stack: once again in 12 seconds  next control effect will be reduced but by 50% this time. Third control effect will also renew Control Resistance , and fourth control effect in 12 seconds after the third will be reduced by 75% and induce Berserker’s Resilience effect for 10 seconds - full immunity to all control effects. Consequently four control effects taken in a short time during the fight will lead to 10 seconds of total ignoring them.
Monsters can't induce Control Resistance and can't get this effect. The only exception for this rule - mannequins in the start locations. Blood cards continue to influence on control effects duration.

Renewal of invisibility system

In order to improve dynamics of fight with characters possessing Stealth and to set limit to unjustified advantage at arena or siege but to keep classes agility we have revised mechanics of invisibility.

An observer is able to detect a character hidden in invisibility after comes near him at the certain distance. The detection distance can be increased or decreased with the following bonuses:

• The higher is level of character or monster the easier is for him to hide or detect .

• Alpha monsters find hidden targets faster than usual monsters. Players' characters are even more sharp-sighted than alpha monsters. Elite monsters are equal to players' characters. Bosses are most watchful.
• First several seconds after applying invisibility character gets a  bonus to run away and evade detection.
• If invisible character stands still he is harder to be detected.

• Assassins with Shadow Eye skill get bonus to invisible targets detection.
• Characters with Clairvoyance effect get bonus to invisible targets detection.
• Blindness effect is boosted: now it prevents the character to detect hiding targets.

Consequently some skills and talents of different classes have been changed too.

Hunter

Camouflage skill does not require Focus out of combat. Duration of the effect and the skill's cooldown increased up to 120 seconds. When used in combat Camouflage consumes 3 Focus points and lasts for 10 seconds. Camouflage removes and starts to cool down immediately after the hunter leaves invisibility area.

Rogue
• Stealth skill can't be used in combat anymore. Cooldown is increased up to 30 seconds; after invisibility is removed the skill starts to cool down. Invisibility of Stealth has no time limits and does not consume energy.

• Stealth does not removes negative effect anymore.
• Rogue with Saboteur talent stays in stealth after the dynamite explosion.

Shadow Strike doesn't use Cunning anymore and is not boosted with Cunning. Now this skill increases damage with 15% for 6 seconds (Vulnerability effect) if used from invisibility and also keeps Stealthy Blow and Backstab features.

Assassin

• Now Elusive talent decreases by 25% cooldown time of Withdrawal into Shadow instead of Stealth. The talent has now it's own cooldown of 15 seconds.
• Art of Shadow talent has been changed: Withdrawal to Shadow with this talent does not costs energy for activation.
• Escape talent gets additional bonus: using of Withdrawal to Shadow removes all negative effects dealing periodic damage.

Thief
• Now Seep of Booze skill removes 1-4 negative effects (according to spent Cunning points).
• Now Escape talent gives to Leap skill the following feature: Leap can be used even with getting Immobilization, Cold or Silence (but not Stun). Using of Spring with this talent removes one control effect.
•  Now Blinding talent activates from Leap skill.

• Bonus of Secret Operations skill has been changed: using of Leap, Chase, Sip of Booze, Gold Lust, Sabotage skills gains a Cunning point in invisibility.

All classes:

• Now some categories of skills, expendables and items don't remove invisibility when used. They are: totems, potions, first aid kits, food, drink, grass chewing gum, troll's potion, elixirs, bumblebuzz wings (both types), potions restoring class resources and also boosting parameters by allies, applying auras, summoning and feeding mounts, summoning Roland X and hunter's pet, proximity mine, burr, healing of target out of fight or yourself, movement skills not dealing damage.

• Hidden characters are seen without special conditions only to their party.

All these changes are intended to avoid mechanics with prolongated effects of absolute invincibility - just the same as with control effects. Mechanics of this sort will revised and further. Thieves' crucial tactics implies use of controlling skills more than invisibility - but 10 seconds of stealth is indeed too little in many cases. That's why Stealth is changed to out-of-combat invisibility with no time limits. Assassin in his turn is able to evade some dangerous situations hiding to invisibility during the fight. However this possibility can't be used all the time or too often.

Chat changes:

Chat commands for faster changing between chat channels have been implemented. The shortcuts are the following (your message will automatically get to chosen tab):

•    /1 - type to Location chat;
•    /S - type to Nearby chat;
•    /g - type to Guild chat
•    /w - Whisper to last person you talked;
•    /p  - type to Party chat

Characters' nicknames are displayed in the chat fully now.

Every new chat tab you create includes following default channels: Location, Guild, Party, Whisper.

• Chat Options button has been added to chat window.
• Chat Options include now Fast Open Tabs option. If enabled chat tabs will open by hover only.
• Now you can start Whisper to player by clicking his nickname in the chat. The nickname can't be edited, only removed. You still can type nickname manually.
• Now you can't move all chat window holding one of tabs: every tab moves separately, the chat moves together with the last tab (invisible tabs move together with the last visible). There is also special button to move all the chat at once.
• If you reduce the chat window current active tab remains visible..
• Arrows for switching between tabs have been added to the chat window.

Conveniences improvement :

Buy Back system of NPC stores has been changed: now you can buy back up to 120  sold items. The items stay when you move between locations but disappear after you log out of the game or change the character.

• After trading post expires unsold items are sent to mailbox by usual letters - 6 attachments maximum. Gold income is attached to aseparate letter. 
• If you inspect several other characters, newly opened inspection window automatically closes previous inspection. 
• Now start of arena or battleground is announced with sound message, even with minimized game window - similar to messages in Whisper.
• Order separators have been implemented for gold.

• Now ESC key interrupts use of skills and discards a target after closing all active windows.

• Now NPC have no displayed level.

Bugs fixed:

• If Weakness has already passed out Maidens don't take out gold when you press Heal Weakness. 
• Shields created by Aura's Light, Healing Shield and Shield of Blood skills display now durability remained in active statuses.
• Blood Card: Lightning performance has been fixed. The card's feature of 10% chance to restore 12% Energy/Mana when taking control effect functions properly.

• The bug when Ice Arrow skill never missed is fixed now.

• Now Card of the Cave Nastier gives +10% to experience obtained for killing monsters - according to the description.

• Now Rune of Chaos' passive bonus is properly applied to skills with Resource feature.

• Achievement 'O Morra, bless me!' has been renamed to 'O Morrigin, bless me!' because of game lore mismatch.
• Now activation of Dark Knight's Black Flame doe not ignore the target's defense. 
• Bug when an item put to player's store disappeared at Market Manager has been fixed

Other changes:

New mode has been added to Graphics Options. Now you can expand the game window to full screen without using Full-Screen option. Note that user-defined change of resolution is disabled now: the game defines all resolutions suitable for your monitor and displays the redacted  list.

The issue with displaying of names/inscriptions with 2560х1440 has been resolved.

Items in quest dialogues are available for comparison now: press Shift to compare like with items in your backpack or warehouse.

The following texts were revised:

-description of achievement for creating A-class items;

-typo in the name of NPC, Chitinous Shell quest.

Now 'Expedition to the Mausoleum. Opening the Tomb' quest  can't be abandoned.

Now you will get confirmation message before equip a new pet.

Known issues:

1. If sniper or hunter accidentally targets some player's store next Healing Charge will hit the store even if targeting removed. 
2. If expired trading post bore more than one stacks of some item, unsold goods still come to mailbox with one total letter.

Any issues or bugs discovered should be reported here or by ticket to support.

Have a nice game smile.png

• Solsagan (Elgore), Xian (Elgore), DarksKiss (Elgore) and 3 others like this

Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest

Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest

#2 Kenshion (Elgore)

Kenshion (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 12:05 PM

is servers up ?

Kenshin210

Boss Titan
Heres a cookie 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

#3 Xian (Elgore)

Xian (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 12:07 PM

wow Nice...
more interesting biggrin.png 

Respect yourself first so you will get the respect of otherssmile.png 

#4 HotChocolate (Elgore)

HotChocolate (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 12:18 PM

Is it just me, or Giant Tortolla become harder now. sad.png

• Khyaran (Elgore) likes this

#5 MasterMadara (Elgore)

MasterMadara (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 12:27 PM

Server up please help me in  face book i link it in royalquest forum help me please

#6 MasterMadara (Elgore)

MasterMadara (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 12:31 PM

https://www.facebook...&type=3 help me moderatos  enya Check out

#7 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 12:34 PM

https://www.facebook...&type=3 help me moderatos  enya Check out

Disable your antivirus and firewall before running the Royal Quest Launcher.

#8 MasterMadara (Elgore)

MasterMadara (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 12:35 PM

WHAT I CAN'T  PLAY THATS MEAN ?

#9 MasterMadara (Elgore)

MasterMadara (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 12:38 PM

Answer me

#10 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 12:43 PM

You have got the answer above :) https://us.royalques...-10026/?p=18272

#11 EllaTrix (Elgore)

EllaTrix (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 12:48 PM

i guess no more OP cc and OP invi to complain about

#12 ShitPiecemage (Elgore)

ShitPiecemage (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 01:19 PM

Please update the skill description of Shadow Strike in game. The description has not been updated

• Enya likes this
-KLEIN Posted Image

#13 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 01:46 PM

Devs informed. Will be fixed. Thank you.

#14 Ragedrop (Elgore)

Ragedrop (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 19 May 2016 - 01:51 PM

Sip of Booze has not been updated in the description aswell.

We are Legion - Forged in Fire

Bathed in Blood - Encased in Iron

Rise and Conquer - Fight for Honor

Find Peace in Death - Onto Valhalla

Lay me to rest - I'll die with Honor 

#15 Daemonum (Elgore)

Daemonum (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationInside The Fire

Posted 19 May 2016 - 01:57 PM

LMFAO

c10316d7d4f1ed56247b9c4ca99590b661e76a03

Edited by HitBoy (Elgore), 19 May 2016 - 03:06 PM.

tumblr_muoc1aJZBI1s3979jo1_500.gif

#16 Teranatus (Elgore)

Teranatus (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 02:19 PM

Hey, i came by looking at the patch, well what i found out that this patch kinda broke the game again

the bosses are even more unkillable, the pvp aspect is broke aswell now, because of the cc thing

Well, gg royal quest devs, you finally ****** up your game

Have a great time

Tera

• Daemonum (Elgore) likes this

#17 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 19 May 2016 - 02:26 PM

People give 1 try , die and "omg it's broke, i can't learn because it's borken, i refuse to learn, if i don't kill at first try the game is dead, broken"

• Angeleyes (Elgore) and Reikkan (Elgore) like this

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses

#18 Ragedrop (Elgore)

Ragedrop (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 19 May 2016 - 02:30 PM

Well atleast I can thank them for the good time I had with the thief...
We got exactly what we expected to happen with this patch, RQ never dissapoints you in that Regard atleast.
And Solsa, you can learn all you want, try all you want, when the game tells you to go do something else in the end you will :)

• Khyaran (Elgore) likes this

We are Legion - Forged in Fire

Bathed in Blood - Encased in Iron

Rise and Conquer - Fight for Honor

Find Peace in Death - Onto Valhalla

Lay me to rest - I'll die with Honor 

#19 Morŧred (Elgore)

Morŧred (Elgore)

The Master Thief

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts
  • LocationBurgas, Bulgaria

Posted 19 May 2016 - 02:34 PM

Interesting, so by default now almost every if not every skill with finishing blow strike on a rogue(thief and assassin) is more powerful than Shadow strike now.

- even with the stealth and backstab boosts as well as the Vulnerability debuff it's still ... softly put weak.

Shadow Strike inflict a total of of 5 stacks of Vulnerability on target upon attack from stealth. Where as Sudden Strike for both Thief and Assassin at max cunning inflicts 6 stacks with or without striking from stealth. Not to mention Sudden Strike costs less energy.

- If it's a matter of Vulnerability or saving up Cunning ... well Thief has the Talent "Frantic Spring"  and Assassins have Armor Split skill both of which reduce armor by 16% which is equally good, cost less energy and it doesn't waste any Cunning not to mention being capable of combining with other skills for better initiation.

The new Shadow strike kind of fails to live up to expectations regarding it's original stats and buff/nerfs it's gotten over the time.

I'd also like to compare "Lunge" and "Shadow Strike"

(1889-2309)   >   (1856-2268)

Edited by Darth-Mortred (Elgore), 19 May 2016 - 02:44 PM.

• Xeffer (Elgore) likes this

#20 Teranatus (Elgore)

Teranatus (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 02:38 PM

@Solsagan

I came back to this game to test this patch, since my brother convinced me to, i looked at all the changes ingame, i looked at the new Pvp system, i tryed it out, i tested the new GT and BB, and im the last person to stop trying bosses

but, they didnt get easier in this patch, BB kills everybody after 20 minutes, and GT killes everybody if shes not in the "winter spot", but she still is strong enough to kill any dps in seconds, same for BB,

and BTW: dont you think that +666% attack dmg? + attack speed and movement speed a bit much is, even for a world boss?

plus: i we werent able to kill BB ever, how are we supposed to do it in 20mins,

PS: the eltane cast time, 12 seconds, well whoever dies in a siege now, is completely dead, because not beeing distraced for 12 is kinda impossible, and the CC immunity, dont get me started

Edited by Teranatus (Elgore), 19 May 2016 - 02:40 PM.

• Angeleyes (Elgore) and Reikkan (Elgore) like this

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: news, patch, update

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users