The game client has been updated to version 1.0.026
List of changes, fixes and implements
Giant Tortolla and Beastbane have been changed.
Giant Tortolla prefers to stay in specially marked place. If enemy lures her out of this place she becomes enraged and warns of danger in the chat or with special buff. She casts her skills less frequently and her spheres move more slowly.
Enrage: Giant Tortolla grows in size, movement and attack speed increase.
Beastbane's enrage has been reworked: it is clearly seen, it does not heal the boss and does not reduce damage dealt to him. Natural Selection skill does not ignore defense anymore. The skill deals prolonged damage. Damage itself is the worse the farther is enemy and restores Beastbane's health. Natural Selection debuff cam be removed now.
Beastbane changes his target less frequently and mostly after Jogging. Spores don't slow enemies movement anymore.
If Beastbane won't be killed in 20 minutes he becomes enraged and kills all enemies.
Those and other bosses are still closely watched in order to prove effectiveness of these features and implement other changes when needed.
Following items, skills and expendables can be used in the movement now:
• Grass Chewing Gum
• Troll's Potion
• Guard's Emblem
• Warlord's Honorary Badge
• Cancel Transformation of Guard's Form
• Mirror Ball
• Walking Tour
• Shield of Blood
• Circle of Time
• Hunter's Whistle
• Seal: Guardian Angel
• Holy Touch
• Aura's Light
• Storm Cloud
• Fury Rush
• Force Field
• Healing Charge
• Nosferatu Seal
• Aura's Shield
• Sip of Booze
The list will be expanded in upcoming updates.
Some rules of entering/withdrawing combat mode have been changed:
• When you apply a skill (healing or boost included) to a fighting character you enter combat mode yourself.
• Dungeons: all party members being at the same map enter combat mode irrelevant of the distance
• PVP locations and duels: a character withdraws combat mode after 15 seconds of combat inactivity.
Damage dealt by monsters does not stop the character anymore, animation of taking damage does not appear. Other changes related to this feature are planned in the future, both in monsters' behaviour and related items (such as Card of the Giant Tortolla).
Game Options include now active AoE Smart Cast option: AoE skill will be used according to current cursor's position without extra press of the button. If AoE cast is impossible because of any obstruction you will get this message in the chat.
The option can be disabled.
Now Eltane Flower has cooldown 15 seconds. Its casting time in combat is doubled (12 seconds instead of 6).
Monster Anubis has been removed from Pyramid Floor location and replaced by monster Ramina
Revision of control resistance system:
Now when any controlling skill (immobilizing, preventing attack or use of skills and items) is applied to a target in PVP, the target gets also Control Resistance effect which reduces duration of next controlling skill by 25%. The effect lasts for 12 seconds, stacks up to 3 times, and its duration renews.
For example: if during 12 seconds of the effect's activity one more controlling skill will be applied to the target, the controlling skill's duration will decrease by 25%, furthermore - Control Resistance effect will renew and stack: once again in 12 seconds next control effect will be reduced but by 50% this time. Third control effect will also renew Control Resistance , and fourth control effect in 12 seconds after the third will be reduced by 75% and induce Berserker’s Resilience effect for 10 seconds - full immunity to all control effects. Consequently four control effects taken in a short time during the fight will lead to 10 seconds of total ignoring them.
Monsters can't induce Control Resistance and can't get this effect. The only exception for this rule - mannequins in the start locations. Blood cards continue to influence on control effects duration.
Renewal of invisibility system
In order to improve dynamics of fight with characters possessing Stealth and to set limit to unjustified advantage at arena or siege but to keep classes agility we have revised mechanics of invisibility.
An observer is able to detect a character hidden in invisibility after comes near him at the certain distance. The detection distance can be increased or decreased with the following bonuses:
• The higher is level of character or monster the easier is for him to hide or detect .
• Alpha monsters find hidden targets faster than usual monsters. Players' characters are even more sharp-sighted than alpha monsters. Elite monsters are equal to players' characters. Bosses are most watchful.
• First several seconds after applying invisibility character gets a bonus to run away and evade detection.
• If invisible character stands still he is harder to be detected.
• Assassins with Shadow Eye skill get bonus to invisible targets detection.
• Characters with Clairvoyance effect get bonus to invisible targets detection.
• Blindness effect is boosted: now it prevents the character to detect hiding targets.
Consequently some skills and talents of different classes have been changed too.
Camouflage skill does not require Focus out of combat. Duration of the effect and the skill's cooldown increased up to 120 seconds. When used in combat Camouflage consumes 3 Focus points and lasts for 10 seconds. Camouflage removes and starts to cool down immediately after the hunter leaves invisibility area.
• Stealth skill can't be used in combat anymore. Cooldown is increased up to 30 seconds; after invisibility is removed the skill starts to cool down. Invisibility of Stealth has no time limits and does not consume energy.
• Stealth does not removes negative effect anymore.
• Rogue with Saboteur talent stays in stealth after the dynamite explosion.
Shadow Strike doesn't use Cunning anymore and is not boosted with Cunning. Now this skill increases damage with 15% for 6 seconds (Vulnerability effect) if used from invisibility and also keeps Stealthy Blow and Backstab features.
• Now Elusive talent decreases by 25% cooldown time of Withdrawal into Shadow instead of Stealth. The talent has now it's own cooldown of 15 seconds.
• Art of Shadow talent has been changed: Withdrawal to Shadow with this talent does not costs energy for activation.
• Escape talent gets additional bonus: using of Withdrawal to Shadow removes all negative effects dealing periodic damage.
• Now Seep of Booze skill removes 1-4 negative effects (according to spent Cunning points).
• Now Escape talent gives to Leap skill the following feature: Leap can be used even with getting Immobilization, Cold or Silence (but not Stun). Using of Spring with this talent removes one control effect.
• Now Blinding talent activates from Leap skill.
• Bonus of Secret Operations skill has been changed: using of Leap, Chase, Sip of Booze, Gold Lust, Sabotage skills gains a Cunning point in invisibility.
• Now some categories of skills, expendables and items don't remove invisibility when used. They are: totems, potions, first aid kits, food, drink, grass chewing gum, troll's potion, elixirs, bumblebuzz wings (both types), potions restoring class resources and also boosting parameters by allies, applying auras, summoning and feeding mounts, summoning Roland X and hunter's pet, proximity mine, burr, healing of target out of fight or yourself, movement skills not dealing damage.
• Hidden characters are seen without special conditions only to their party.
All these changes are intended to avoid mechanics with prolongated effects of absolute invincibility - just the same as with control effects. Mechanics of this sort will revised and further. Thieves' crucial tactics implies use of controlling skills more than invisibility - but 10 seconds of stealth is indeed too little in many cases. That's why Stealth is changed to out-of-combat invisibility with no time limits. Assassin in his turn is able to evade some dangerous situations hiding to invisibility during the fight. However this possibility can't be used all the time or too often.
Chat commands for faster changing between chat channels have been implemented. The shortcuts are the following (your message will automatically get to chosen tab):
• /1 - type to Location chat;
• /S - type to Nearby chat;
• /g - type to Guild chat
• /w - Whisper to last person you talked;
• /p - type to Party chat
Characters' nicknames are displayed in the chat fully now.
Every new chat tab you create includes following default channels: Location, Guild, Party, Whisper.
• Chat Options button has been added to chat window.
• Chat Options include now Fast Open Tabs option. If enabled chat tabs will open by hover only.
• Now you can start Whisper to player by clicking his nickname in the chat. The nickname can't be edited, only removed. You still can type nickname manually.
• Now you can't move all chat window holding one of tabs: every tab moves separately, the chat moves together with the last tab (invisible tabs move together with the last visible). There is also special button to move all the chat at once.
• If you reduce the chat window current active tab remains visible..
• Arrows for switching between tabs have been added to the chat window.
Conveniences improvement :
Buy Back system of NPC stores has been changed: now you can buy back up to 120 sold items. The items stay when you move between locations but disappear after you log out of the game or change the character.
• After trading post expires unsold items are sent to mailbox by usual letters - 6 attachments maximum. Gold income is attached to aseparate letter.
• If you inspect several other characters, newly opened inspection window automatically closes previous inspection.
• Now start of arena or battleground is announced with sound message, even with minimized game window - similar to messages in Whisper.
• Order separators have been implemented for gold.
• Now ESC key interrupts use of skills and discards a target after closing all active windows.
• Now NPC have no displayed level.
• If Weakness has already passed out Maidens don't take out gold when you press Heal Weakness.
• Shields created by Aura's Light, Healing Shield and Shield of Blood skills display now durability remained in active statuses.
• Blood Card: Lightning performance has been fixed. The card's feature of 10% chance to restore 12% Energy/Mana when taking control effect functions properly.
• The bug when Ice Arrow skill never missed is fixed now.
• Now Card of the Cave Nastier gives +10% to experience obtained for killing monsters - according to the description.
• Now Rune of Chaos' passive bonus is properly applied to skills with Resource feature.
• Achievement 'O Morra, bless me!' has been renamed to 'O Morrigin, bless me!' because of game lore mismatch.
• Now activation of Dark Knight's Black Flame doe not ignore the target's defense.
• Bug when an item put to player's store disappeared at Market Manager has been fixed
New mode has been added to Graphics Options. Now you can expand the game window to full screen without using Full-Screen option. Note that user-defined change of resolution is disabled now: the game defines all resolutions suitable for your monitor and displays the redacted list.
The issue with displaying of names/inscriptions with 2560х1440 has been resolved.
Items in quest dialogues are available for comparison now: press Shift to compare like with items in your backpack or warehouse.
The following texts were revised:
-description of achievement for creating A-class items;
-typo in the name of NPC, Chitinous Shell quest.
Now 'Expedition to the Mausoleum. Opening the Tomb' quest can't be abandoned.
Now you will get confirmation message before equip a new pet.
1. If sniper or hunter accidentally targets some player's store next Healing Charge will hit the store even if targeting removed.
2. If expired trading post bore more than one stacks of some item, unsold goods still come to mailbox with one total letter.
Any issues or bugs discovered should be reported here or by ticket to support.
Have a nice game