Photo

Event? Contest? Other?

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

Poll: What kind of contests or events would you like to see at forum or in game in the nearest future? (60 member(s) have cast votes)

Forum

1. Screenshot/artwork contest (any contests where main part of entry is screenshot or artwork) (19 votes [23.75%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 23.75%

2. Text or video contest (Stories, legends et cetera related to the game lore) (18 votes [22.50%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 22.50%

3. Quickfire and quiz (Such as Weekly Caption Contest, Guess the Card - or a big complicated quiz) (17 votes [21.25%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 21.25%

4. Contribution to community life (guides) (19 votes [23.75%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 23.75%

5. Other (Leave your opinion in the post below) (7 votes [8.75%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.75%

Game

1. Kill'em all (Such as Crush the Evil or Smash the Egg) (15 votes [16.48%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 16.48%

2. Ingame mini-event (Find-me, Mystery Monster and so on) (18 votes [19.78%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 19.78%

3. Farming competition (Like Chest-o-Mania or Hunting Season) (24 votes [26.37%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 26.37%

4. PVP tournament (is it possible?) (27 votes [29.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 29.67%

5. Other (Leave your opinion in the post below) (7 votes [7.69%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Elsa (Elgore)

Elsa (Elgore)

Evil Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea, City of Chuncheon

Posted 30 May 2016 - 02:09 PM

That is actually a good idea but what i am thinking is, feeding guild war or boosting guild war or end up like duelist/arena points.

#22 Elliot-Raveheart (Elgore)

Elliot-Raveheart (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationAbuja, Nigeria

Posted 30 May 2016 - 06:36 PM

hmmm, I don't think only one guild would always win. Why do you feel that way Spil?

#23 ButterBeans (Elgore)

ButterBeans (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 01 June 2016 - 01:17 PM

good to see some positive feedback on the pvp event biggrin.png

Keep the Votes rolling in!

#24 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Nowhere to be found

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1383 posts
  • LocationOn the crossing of Not Here Avenue and Get Lost Boulevard

Posted 01 June 2016 - 02:39 PM

Im very opposed to the pvp event purely because pvp isnt balanced anyway

• Daemonum (Elgore) likes this

Answer no master, never the slave,

Carry your dreams down into the grave

#25 X-Zone (Elgore)

X-Zone (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 06:15 AM

This is great Enya love youwub.png

Alright my vote is for 

Forum : Contribution to the Community Life.

Game  : PvP Tournament

Forum

I would like you guys to vote same as me

Reasons

1. Screenshot and artwork contest is usual nothing new.
  2. Text and Video contest is also good idea but if you can manage to make a video to promote RQ or some informative videos will again indirectly suggest the Contribution to Community.
  3. Quickfire and Quiz is to be honest boring. Ok its completely personal opinion. Quizes will be great idea to improve in game knowledge. But then again if we vote for Contribution to Community will only add up more informative text and knowledge as well.
  4.  Contributing to Community will be great idea to see who actually come up with innovative ideas as such
  5.  Other. They are just others. Ignore them mellow.png

Game:

I am voting for PvP Tournament and i would like people to do the same.

Reasons:

1. If we can decide certain fair rules for the tournament we will be able to see actually who is good in PvP.
  2. This will be the great opportunity for people who are struggling in making good gears. If and only If PvP competition is based upon actual PvP skills as a gamer.
  3. I Oppose to the idea of Kill them all and Farming competitions because if we make people farm more then market is consider to be dead. Market is going down because i can not find any customers for my items. If people started to farm then we decrease the population of buyers and not only that but we increase the population of sellers in market. Today market is in very bad position which will make it worse.
  4. Running here and there is beneficial for Premium users and also for the people who have knowledge in the game so hosting games to find monster will be again unfair to new people and old people like us will have little more advantage since we know the world map and loopholes about each map.
  5. Others << They don't exists. Ignore themtongue.png just kidding

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.

#26 X-Zone (Elgore)

X-Zone (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 06:23 AM

Im very opposed to the pvp event purely because pvp isnt balanced anyway

Oh yea and side note agreed to spillion as well my vote for PvP competition is only and only if it is fair for all people without restriction of gears and levels. I want to see people who are level 30 or level 40 doing great PvP. My vote for PvP is only if it is possible.

Example :

1. Everyone will use Taskona Set or Starting set

2. No Potions, No Elixirs. Nothing. Just pure your skills. smile.png 

(I am so excited to see this one.Never used any potion or elixir in my life and always farmed higher level mobs with my taskona armour.)

3. PvP tournament should be purely based on skills of a person and 'Base Built' of his class (Base Built is the built which is actual built of your talent points and skill points without any seals and gears)

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.

#27 Kavrill (Elgore)

Kavrill (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 July 2016 - 02:18 AM

I feel like we need a database like the Russian one, or a Wikia.

We need somewhere to read about the lore too. People tend to say that game lore isn't important, but some people really gets addicted to the game history, playing something just to be strong and kill things gets boring if you don't have a decent lore.

Just having contests will not make more people use the forum, class guides are not going to keep someone here. The thing that keeps us here is the possibility of closing the gap between the team (Enya, mods) and players, plus, interacting between players too. In a game where we lack players to fill the primary interaction role (parties, guilds), it's normal that the forum will be "quite dead" and we can do nothing about it.

About in-game events: Spillion said everything. But I would add more:

Survive or Die:

- You can get in with a party up to four players;

- There are four rooms where parties compete to reach the highest score;

- Each round will be time-limited, monsters will spawn until the time is over;

- Each monster will give its unique score to the room (not the player);

- There will be 8 rounds, each one will be more difficult than the last one;

- After round 3, the 2 rooms with less score will be thrown out of the competition, where the other 2 will keep going to round 4;

- After round 6, the room with less score will be thrown out;

- Round 7 will spawn only Alpha monsters and they will be lead by an Elite;

- Round 8 will spawn a Random BOSS.

- The team that goes through the boss will be awarded with something (I suggest that is gold, the same amount as the team score, but it's up to you guys - help me here rolleyes.gif)

Survive or Die will be open at any time and can be done all day long, it's not a daily quest.

rolleyes.gif

i kinda like that idea you came with there Reikkan but i belive it havde to be for every lvl even tho low lvl so the got a chance to get to the name as well and about a timer i think that is wrong most nubies dont got that mutch dps so the can kill name bosses or even elite with in a time zone i think it will be a bether idea just to let its room fight on to the cleer every round but if the die on the way then the other be remove from the room but beside that i still like your idea a lot more then that fiend me events

#28 Subdot (Elgore)

Subdot (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationOman

Posted 04 August 2016 - 11:39 AM

wub.png

#29 Besenviech (Elgore)

Besenviech (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 06 August 2016 - 08:52 AM

I would like to see more bosses for an event.

Im sure everyone who participated in the "Ngalu the Lich Lord" event, enjoyed it.

The only problem was the massive lagg. Too many players.

So. Give the bosses a set location like a dungeon with a maximum of 8 players to enter it. And obviously, give it lower health. laugh.png

I know the Ngalu event is something special, mysterious reward and future stuff to trade it in for.

But you see it does not need a whole new boss to make it fun.

Take an existing mob, make him bigger, add some fresh colours and give him some fun skills. cool.png

It can be done as a contest too. Like if you killed a certain boss you recieve a buff and it requires this buff to move on to the next boss.

Just an idea. unsure.png

• Angeleyes (Elgore), DarksKiss (Elgore) and Enya like this

#30 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 06 August 2016 - 03:44 PM

We shall think it over, thank you :)

• Besenviech (Elgore) likes this

Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest

Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest

#31 Kenppachi (Elgore)

Kenppachi (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 09:32 AM

hi all, my name is Kenppachi a newbie crusader

i like this game until this point (in-game and on the forum) but as all players i have some ideas too smile.png

Forum: guides, more guides xD. most new players when visit forum/wiki look for class guides to make an ideea on wich is beter and wich suits their play style.

+++++ for Spillion and Tera for the crusader guides (helped me alot to make my own build) but +++++ for the other class guides that are great too

In-game: here i had a lot but most are alrdy writen here. 

A good ideea for events/in-game activity is a GUILD EVENT that can be done only by guild not random players in wich u should kill some waves of mobs to reach the boss, but wait after the boss we aren”t done ? nope, a new portal to new map opens in wich u could do same thing but higher difficulti and maybe some traps or idk a quiz to reach the boss or get some buffs to help the pt.

Another ideea is like someone said a weekend event with good prizes depending on your score or why not in party and depends on party score( like monster hunt or farming plants or crafting stuff and get some extra points) and not only for premium accounts (i dont said that we be equal, lower prizes for non-premium but still we have something to do).

Getting higher in levels at a point you get bored to farm for xp when you are out of quest, but some weekend events could motivate players to still farm for xp but in the same time get some owesome prizes.

For more ideas later (too many in my head now and i hope my head wont explodelaugh.png ) but most event should be added in in-game activity to make players spend hours play and not get bored at some point and come back next day (i do that many times cuz no drops means me geting boredsleep.png )

thnx all

#32 Xan-Xus (Elgore)

Xan-Xus (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 09:42 AM

Please Do Event for Drawing laugh.png

#33 Besenviech (Elgore)

Besenviech (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 07 August 2016 - 10:14 AM

ikp4Qlz.png

This is a house.

Did I win? ph34r.png

• Uwotmate (Elgore), Khyaran (Elgore) and Reikkan (Elgore) like this

#34 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 11:20 AM

You mean contest perhaps? :)

hi all, my name is Kenppachi a newbie crusader

i like this game until this point (in-game and on the forum) but as all players i have some ideas too smile.png

Forum: guides, more guides xD. most new players when visit forum/wiki look for class guides to make an ideea on wich is beter and wich suits their play style.

+++++ for Spillion and Tera for the crusader guides (helped me alot to make my own build) but +++++ for the other class guides that are great too

In-game: here i had a lot but most are alrdy writen here. 

A good ideea for events/in-game activity is a GUILD EVENT that can be done only by guild not random players in wich u should kill some waves of mobs to reach the boss, but wait after the boss we aren”t done ? nope, a new portal to new map opens in wich u could do same thing but higher difficulti and maybe some traps or idk a quiz to reach the boss or get some buffs to help the pt.

Another ideea is like someone said a weekend event with good prizes depending on your score or why not in party and depends on party score( like monster hunt or farming plants or crafting stuff and get some extra points) and not only for premium accounts (i dont said that we be equal, lower prizes for non-premium but still we have something to do).

Getting higher in levels at a point you get bored to farm for xp when you are out of quest, but some weekend events could motivate players to still farm for xp but in the same time get some owesome prizes.

For more ideas later (too many in my head now and i hope my head wont explodelaugh.png ) but most event should be added in in-game activity to make players spend hours play and not get bored at some point and come back next day (i do that many times cuz no drops means me geting boredsleep.png )

thnx all

Nice ideas and we shall take them into consideration in our plans. Thank you :)

Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest

Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest

#35 Xan-Xus (Elgore)

Xan-Xus (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 12:45 PM

Like this ...

Draw Any Monster in Royal Quest 

Whos the Most Very Good Drawing is the Winner 

Have 1st Place

2nd Place

3rd Place 

#36 Xan-Xus (Elgore)

Xan-Xus (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 12:48 PM

Or Draw a Loading Screen in RQ

#37 Staarrr (Elgore)

Staarrr (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 04:23 AM

I miss video contest so much :(

f8qR5h6.png                                                                                                                                                                      

#38 BloodyKiss-bg (Elgore)

BloodyKiss-bg (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationWWE

Posted 30 January 2017 - 12:09 PM

i think that all events must be in-game and not here in forum

about OTHER why u GM-s not do some permanent event lets say Find GM or something other smile.png

oh i forgot I didnt see online GM only moderators sad.png

i see some people suggest guild event but......monsters in these events r extremely strong and if guild not have 10-15 active players this event closes for this guild :)

Edited by BloodyKiss-bg (Elgore), 30 January 2017 - 12:12 PM.

#39 BloodyKiss-bg (Elgore)

BloodyKiss-bg (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationWWE

Posted 30 January 2017 - 12:16 PM

or u can add something like Blood Castle or Devil square in other game permanent event and every1 can join at any time not only high lvls and low too :)

#40 Hindut (Elgore)

Hindut (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 10:34 AM

increase the number of mobs in every map or reduce the re-spawn time of every monster

make all the lvl 30-60 map pvp zone

• Hindut (Elgore) likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users