#1 Zhonie (Elgore)

Zhonie (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationProntera, north Kafra

Posted 26 August 2014 - 01:47 PM

I'm curious. Are there already players at 5x (or maybe 60)? I saw some high lvl stuff on the market and was wondering.

So, if not, will the staff give some wishing gift for the first guy reaching the cap in his class? ("+9 Ice Pick" someone? /trollface) Maybe a hall of fame, why not.

And no, I won't try rushing this. I'm not even 40 and the xp cost has become disturbing - that each-5-level-HUGE-increase is a punch in the face haha

"Let strength be granted so the world might be mended..."

#2 Candyman (Elgore)

Candyman (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationBountyland

Posted 26 August 2014 - 02:34 PM

I saw a level 55, but thats the highest ive seen.

~When one points their finger to the moon,

Oh ye fool,
Shall gaze upon the fingertip.~

#3 Sinner (Elgore)

Sinner (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 26 August 2014 - 04:28 PM

I've also only seen a 56. probably gonna be another month before anyone reaches cap.

ncc0uUc.png

#4 Kuiba (Elgore)

Kuiba (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 04:33 PM

nah, sheele will hit cap in about 8 more days. But imo no need to rush, cuze when your 60 all you can do is pvp,farm gear,and make new characters.

2q1uw53.png

#5 Razzista (Elgore)

Razzista (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 06:37 PM

Sinner is mistaken about having seen a level 56. The two highest level players in the game currently are Sheele (Warlock) and myself (Razzista, Sniper). We're both level 55. Sheele finally technically passed me this morning as he's getting close to 56 and I'm only at about 35% of my level. The experience needed from 55 to 56 is 64,000,000. It is going to take a while. However, that being said, Sheele is still getting about 50% of his level each day, and depending on quests, it may even pick back up a little bit. It's hard to tell. Some levels seem to fly due to amazing quests, and others drag on.

Outside of Sheele and myself there are a handful of other players in their low 50s. I can't currently log on the game but the few that come to mind are Tyrien (DK), Deric (Crusader), Anastasia (Warlock), Melorola (Sorcerer), Sureshots (Sniper), SomethingCross (Assassin), Swings (Warlock), JohnSnow (Warlock). I'm sure there's at least a few others, but I can't remember at the moment. There's also a tonne of people 47-49. Easily 50 people in that level bracket, nearing 50.

It will probably only take Sheele another 4-8 days to hit level 60. It will likely take myself another 8-12. Can't beat that mage grinding.

As for the level 60 gear on the auction house, it's pretty possible for every class to farm level 60 mobs some where between level 30 and 40. Mages have a particularly easy time if they can use and time their knockbacks correctly they can farm any level melee mobs. To my understanding this tactic is relatively easy to do as a mage, but very unforgiving if you mess up the timing. It's also possible for snipers with their knock backs and kiting, hunters with their kiting and traps, but hunters and snipers can typically only take 1-5 higher level mobs at a time, depending on their own level and damage output. Melee have a much harder time doing this, as far as I'm aware.

Hope that answers all of your questions. Best of luck grinding. Please don't give up! Endgame starts at 50+ so there really is no huge rush. I'd love to see this game's player base flourish.

If you need anything else, I patrol these forums on the daily, homie. ;D

I heard Snowpea burp on Skype.

Quite possibly one of the hottest things I've heard in my life.

VBjXkYf.jpg

#6 Zhonie (Elgore)

Zhonie (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationProntera, north Kafra

Posted 26 August 2014 - 08:03 PM

The experience needed from 55 to 56 is 64,000,000. 

mother-of-god.gif

Please tell me the monsters are giving ~5k exp each  :(

"Let strength be granted so the world might be mended..."

#7 Draakdorei (Elgore)

Draakdorei (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 09:55 PM

Regarding the high level (50s) weapons/armor...I can backup Razz's claims about 30-40s leveling off the higher mobs. I had a 3-man group together last night and farmed from 26 to 30 off level 59-60 mobs (2 snipers and a mage).

#8 Akroz (Elgore)

Akroz (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • LocationYoutube

Posted 26 August 2014 - 10:51 PM

8 more days to hit lv 60?...you need like 90m from 59-60, 8 more days to that is insane i'll say 15 more days

#9 Reckitt (Elgore)

Reckitt (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationVictoria, Australia

Posted 27 August 2014 - 01:27 AM

The closer your level to the mobs level, the more experience they give. So at level 59, fighting 60 mobs will give you optimum Exp.

#10 Razzista (Elgore)

Razzista (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 01:43 AM

There are Trolls, Carabus, Achyls, Bonechewers, and other various mobs that give upwards of 50,000 experience per kill. Most of these mobs, however, are not in abundance, or have a ridiculous amount of health. At level 55 as a sniper I find that I can get the most exp/hour at either the 50-60 PvP dungeon duo with Tyrien, my DK buddy, or at Shamba killing Klugs and Blogs (level 54 and 56), or in the desert killing Goannas (level 50). I can typically average 1.5m experience per hour in most of those places. Give or take 300k depending on how hard I go. Tortollas and Dandelions in Trogul are also viable for my level but my gear is a little outdated for this since I'm not really willing to drop millions on another set until my level 58 gun, and also since I grind in a PvP spec.

Goannas give 2k experience (at 55, it will be much lower for lower level players, as Reckitt stated), but are in abundance. Klugs and Blogs give about 9k and 7k respectively I believe (again, at 55). The mobs in the 50-60 PvP zone give anywhere from 600 exp (lolgrollings) to 50,000 exp (minibosses, easily duo'd, or solo'd as a mage). Tortollas and Dandelions are 11k and 7k respectively, I believe.

Also, some of the quests give upwards of 3 million experience. Also, at this level, you resort to doing many dailies, which range from 100k exp to 900k exp each. In dailies I probably get a total of about 3M experience per day. It takes me maybe 2 hours to do all my dailies, and obviously I get experience whilst grinding the mobs for the dailies.

All in all, it does scale relatively decently, but it's still silly. I can net about 1.5M/h at Goannas but it still takes about 30,000 Goanna kills for one level.

• Zhonie (Elgore) likes this

VBjXkYf.jpg

#11 Razzista (Elgore)

Razzista (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 01:44 AM

Also, Sheele can net about 4-5M/h just grinding. Mages are silly. Sheele will be 60 within a week, as long as he keeps playing as often as he does.

VBjXkYf.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users