#21 Alert (Elgore)

Alert (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • LocationBehind you.

Posted 11 June 2016 - 08:30 PM

Here is what bg should go: Everyone solo, everyone play for their teams. nough said.

Duly noted, just please don't comment again if you are not discussing new ideas or giving hope, as stated in the title this post is about having hope. Thanks for commenting to begin with though. 

As long as it's for the right cause, there's nothing wrong with playing dirty.

#22 Alert (Elgore)

Alert (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • LocationBehind you.

Posted 11 June 2016 - 08:31 PM

Alert, you have to understand, i dont give a crap anymore, pvp is just a waste of time in Royal Quest, and everyone knows it dry.png

I know how you feel brother, I understand, I love you but please try and keep this post positive? We talked about how I have to try, support me babe. 

• Khyaran (Elgore) likes this

#23 Reikkan (Elgore)

Reikkan (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • LocationAlcatraZ

Posted 11 June 2016 - 08:40 PM

Oh yeah right, that's what we see the most in bgs, "unexperienced" pvp players dying alot or not attacking and throwing away  the match for their guild's team win.

Ok then, let's assume that lack of players is the problem here. Put 20 x 20 bg and 1 team has 10 players focused on feeding the other team. It's 30x10, it is still messed up, but heeeeeeeey we have more players, problem fixed right? rolleyes.gif

If they set up a rule to ban players that feed, then people would just pretend they're trying and bend the rules. It's different than those guys feeding at Duel ranking because you can clearly see who is boosting.

I'm not saying that boosters are not a problem, but if you don't have a good population to queue, most of the people will only queue with their guildmates just to farm tokens. With more people to queue, the chances on getting randomly setup are higher, therefore making hard to accumulate feeders on one team. Plus, people would queue randomly without the need of their guildmates, because BG has no limit on matches per day and they would find a match quickly.

Lack of players solved, the feed problem get smaller and easier to solve.

Edited by Reikkan (Elgore), 11 June 2016 - 08:42 PM.

• Muna (Elgore) likes this

If you need a support for tanking anything, you still aren't able to tank it. 

#24 Elsa (Elgore)

Elsa (Elgore)

Evil Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea, City of Chuncheon

Posted 12 June 2016 - 01:03 AM

This idea is already dead, also you guys made critic on this idea so many but the reality is ZERO and each of you ALWAYS have own opinion which WANTED other people compliment you, admit you and claim you knows all than anyone else. 

Till HUGO having 4 kids this case wont be solved.

• Aion (Elgore) and Muna (Elgore) like this

#25 Alert (Elgore)

Alert (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • LocationBehind you.

Posted 12 June 2016 - 02:02 AM

Well, forget trying to be polite about things, thanks for nothing as always laugh.png

This idea is already dead, also you guys made critic on this idea so many but the reality is ZERO and each of you ALWAYS have own opinion which WANTED other people compliment you, admit you and claim you knows all than anyone else. 

Till HUGO having 4 kids this case wont be solved.

#26 Elsa (Elgore)

Elsa (Elgore)

Evil Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea, City of Chuncheon

Posted 12 June 2016 - 02:11 AM

Huft, its not about being polite or compliment, its about how do we solve problem if you guys denied each other opinion ? tell me how, dont too much intermezzo alert you know this game for long ago, i was expect you know what to say (facepalm)

#27 Alert (Elgore)

Alert (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • LocationBehind you.

Posted 12 June 2016 - 04:46 AM

Huft, its not about being polite or compliment, its about how do we solve problem if you guys denied each other opinion ? tell me how, dont too much intermezzo alert you know this game for long ago, i was expect you know what to say (facepalm)

I don't deny people opinions, that is okay but I don't see how a negative comment is gonna help a post about having hope.

#28 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1383 posts
  • LocationVarlone, battling the Master of Enchantment

Posted 12 June 2016 - 12:45 PM

Ana you dont know what you say either, most of the time i cant even understand your english, let alone i understand what you mean in a whole

Alert means this in his best intent, even though im not sure it will help anything, at least he tries, and then you start whining he doesnt know what he is talking about

He was, and probably still is the best Warlock in the game, so believe me when i say, he knows what he is talking about

*End of Rant*

Please carry on

Edited by Spillion (Elgore), 12 June 2016 - 12:50 PM.

Answer no master, never the slave,

Carry your dreams down into the grave

#29 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 02:21 PM

Off-topic posts are hidden. Please try to follow TS's request:

Hello everyone, thanks again to everyone commenting, liking and supporting. To begin, I did say that negative comments about the idea were fine, I do wish to keep this post relevant though. Complaining about every PvP aspect in the game or even the arena is pointless. Other posts do the same thing and they have told us they are trying to fix them. So pointing out problems with the BG competition is fine but lets not bring feeding into it, arenas into it, or castles for that matter. However, on that note, if anyone has BG ideas/arena ideas or anything of the sort, please comment or make a new post about them. I would love to see other game enthusiasts and their opinions on the matter of the server. Try and stay patient and positive as long as possible please.

Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest

Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest

#30 HotChocolate (Elgore)

HotChocolate (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 12:26 PM

This is the 2nd time my post got deleted, i never speak ill of any players but when i said a hard truth about this  community ........... Oh well good luck Royal Quest.

Ah and anyway making fun because is not her native language that is not nice.

• X-Zone (Elgore) and DarksKiss (Elgore) like this

#31 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1383 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 03:17 PM

I never was nice, as like 60% of the community said when i just became a moderator ph34r.png

#32 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2174 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 13 June 2016 - 03:28 PM

We're hidding off-topic posts. The whole english thing ins't related, that's why its hidden.
First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#33 X-Zone (Elgore)

X-Zone (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 07:40 AM

I am interested to know HotChocolate Comment which got deleted. If possible can you private message me.

I like the Idea of alert but then again problem is same. Weak players will get neglected. But on the other hand this might work as balancing the team because in both the teams strong and weak players are divided.

I support the idea of solsagan to join BG as solo just to be fair but then again solsagan as you rejected oracle saying people are always greedy so if we are talking about battlegrounds i doubt people will join solo.

All in all current situation of battleground is perfect to be honest. Because battle ground is a team game. Though i like to see idea of Alert in action if possible.

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.

#34 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1383 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 07:43 PM

Seems i didnt miss anything in my leave

0 user(s) are reading this topic