Photo

The Efreet, Hellish Reigns and Goddess Tears?

The Efreet Hellish Reigns Goddess Tears Help Quest

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 StaceyRose (Elgore)

StaceyRose (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 20 June 2016 - 07:38 AM

About 2 years ago I tried to do these quests on my Crusader (Stacia) and was unable to do them because I was confused to where I needed to go and what to do. I am trying to do these quests again on my Sorcerer (StaceyRose) and like 2 years ago I am confused again. Most quests I know what I'm doing because of that quest helper thing that leads me on the right path but these confuse me and I'm not sure where to go or what to do. Does anyone else have this problem with these quests or is it just me? I abandoned the quests on my Crusader but this is actually bugging me and I want to know where to go and what to do to finish these. Help please? Anyone?

• Foston (Elgore) likes this

Rumors are Carried by Haters... Spread by Fools... and Accepted by Idiots

#2 Daemonum (Elgore)

Daemonum (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationInside The Fire

Posted 20 June 2016 - 08:49 AM

I tried looking for these items under my bed out of desperation. I tried flirting with Moderators and CM to gain these items but still no good! ALAS! I've tried something no one else does and it's what called..... GOOGLE! and according to it, These items can only be found in Crystal/Golden Chest, but still my heart is not contented though so will strive harder to unravel the mystery surrounding these items!

Be well and safe! :)

tumblr_muoc1aJZBI1s3979jo1_500.gif

#3 Nomaso (Elgore)

Nomaso (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 20 June 2016 - 11:08 AM

Chests or boxes. You need 30 or 32 aura tears to get the mount. Also, the mount requires 7 mount feed per hour. Good luck. Usually aura tears are 1m-1.5m in the market but they are quite rare.

#4 KiraQuest (Elgore)

KiraQuest (Elgore)

Event Coordinator

• Moderators
  • 1607 posts
  • LocationYork, United Kingdom

Posted 20 June 2016 - 01:36 PM

I am sorry to say that the quest in mid Varlone is one of the most prominent and at the same time pathetic quests in the game exclusively for people with deep - very deep - pockets with little or no benefit to anyone except perhaps the most OCD OP-obsessed Level 60 player.

It is the most common question we have to answer so many times it becomes tedious answerig it and therefore I have asked Admin more than once for the entire quest to either be moved to the Mount Sales npcs in Iris or deleted altogether and a more practical quest given to the Demon Hunter to offer.

With a Mount Feed requirement of 7 feeds an hour, the Efreet is a luxury EVERYONE can afford to forget. You only get the drops from Crystal Chests and even then they are rare.

Take this advice from a Moderator, forget the Efreet. I do have one, I won it in a Competition on the EU Server long before I was a Moderator. Do I ever use it ? NO - it is not even OP for Siege or PVP - there much better mounts for that available for under 100 reales.

20160620142903_1.jpg

Edited by KiraQuest (Elgore), 20 June 2016 - 01:38 PM.

85478046cdaabc46b52f40a4f27cfe66.png

#5 Xeffer (Elgore)

Xeffer (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 495 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 20 June 2016 - 02:04 PM

hmmm i wonder if i can get my efreet back :3

rWmcFpT.jpg

" I am a shadow. i have no name"

#6 Nomaso (Elgore)

Nomaso (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 20 June 2016 - 02:09 PM

I am sorry to say that the quest in mid Varlone is one of the most prominent and at the same time pathetic quests in the game exclusively for people with deep - very deep - pockets with little or no benefit to anyone except perhaps the most OCD OP-obsessed Level 60 player.

It is the most common question we have to answer so many times it becomes tedious answerig it and therefore I have asked Admin more than once for the entire quest to either be moved to the Mount Sales npcs in Iris or deleted altogether and a more practical quest given to the Demon Hunter to offer.

With a Mount Feed requirement of 7 feeds an hour, the Efreet is a luxury EVERYONE can afford to forget. You only get the drops from Crystal Chests and even then they are rare.

Take this advice from a Moderator, forget the Efreet. I do have one, I won it in a Competition on the EU Server long before I was a Moderator. Do I ever use it ? NO - it is not even OP for Siege or PVP - there much better mounts for that available for under 100 reales.

20160620142903_1.jpg

Ilfrit is OP for fire build. Other than that it just looks cool :D

#7 StaceyRose (Elgore)

StaceyRose (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 20 June 2016 - 02:31 PM

Thank you everyone and to the one that told me to search Google... I did and I couldn't find the answers I needed so I decided to post in here... Now I'm just gonna abandon those quests and forget about them from here on out... thank you

• KiraQuest (Elgore) likes this

Rumors are Carried by Haters... Spread by Fools... and Accepted by Idiots

#8 Kavrill (Elgore)

Kavrill (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 12:29 AM

hi i just like to agreed with the moderater about that quest for that mount it is not word it i mean come on not even a low lvl will be able to afford to pay for the food for that mount and it will be a lot easyer to just move it to the mount npc insted and add a new quest for the Dark knight insted keep up the good work moderater :) thanks in front from Kavrill

#9 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 21 June 2016 - 02:48 AM

It's really a luxury pet. Not really  needed. Other mounts offer better stats. It can be done but very costly. As a low lvl just ignore and spend your gold and reales on end game gear.

• Foston (Elgore) and KiraQuest (Elgore) like this

#10 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 21 June 2016 - 04:31 PM

they should rework this mount or buff it, there is mounts better and much less expensive

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: The Efreet, Hellish Reigns, Goddess Tears, Help, Quest

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users