Sinner (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 27 August 2014 - 05:26 AM

YDd7am7.png

Welcome to the INFAMOUS recruitment thread!

INFAMOUS Was formed about 7 months ago, after the fall of Blood Lords (basically ran by me)

INFAMOUS got its funding from the old creator of BL, and he has basically quit the game.

INFAMOUS is set to create a guild for people who cannot play as often, and don't meet the requirements for higher more active guilds, and we accept anyone level ~20+ currently!

Once we meet the member cap, we will be kicking members that have not been on for 5-6 days of course, to make room for members that can be active.

AGwJhSz.png

Even though I basically explained INFAMOUS up above, I would like to point out that INFAMOUS plans to be a cross between PVE/PVP as the game offers both, so why restrict yourself to one? although we will NOT spawn camp or declare war for 1Mill every single time we can(no offense old Cyanide).

We are going to have a hierarchy of members, starting with Owners, then leaders, then veterans(which could be you) then a few other ranks down the list!

Our goal is to set-up a guild for not-as-active players, that are still possibly highly skilled, but can't devote every day to the game for some reason, such as myself with school and a job. We also want to make lasting friendships with the members of this guild, and any other guild for that matter and will try our best not to create a bad name for ourselves or for anyone else from our actions.

7eZ1HiL.png

Staff would be the owners/leaders of the guild/sections of the guild. We currently don't have this all worked out but will do so once we have enough members to split it into divisions of skill and group soldiers together.

Currently the ranks are;

Owner/Creator;

Sinner(myself)

and my alt most likely will be joining; Satanic

Co-Owner;

Felidae (family to me)

Leaders;

NONE (you can apply after 1 week in the guild, must be trusted)

Divisions-

PvE Only;

NONE (Apply today!)

PvP Only;

NONE (Apply today!)

Farming;

NONE (Apply today!)

General;

Yggdrasai

Christ

IsseiGremory

Satanic

Zb2ipsA.png

These are the rules of the guild, they are loose, but they must be followed to an extent.

1. What a staff member (leader+) says GOES. No question.

2. Trash talking will result in an immediate kick if a screenshot is provided, or if a leader+ is present.

3. Profanity is disallowed in most cases, but exceptions may be made if children are not present.

4. Any inactivity past  5-6 days we will need a heads up.

5. only 1 character allowed in the guild(leaders+ are exempt)

6. be friendly

other than that rules will only be made when needed/circumstantial.

4HKf1i2.png

Just message me; Sinner, or Felidae in game saying you'd like to join, remember you HAVE to be at least lvl 20 to join though!

we accept every class.

9Boal2t.png

So far we only have a few allies.

they are;

Tea Party - owned by Henry- inactive guild

Heartbreakers - Owned by Eagle

Log Horizon - potential ally, not confirmed yet.

If you would like to ally, leave a message here, or send me a message in game!

hwjeuDR.png

Hopefully this list won't be too long, but there are guilds that are just plain rude and unneeded.

here are our enemies, some may be individual players too!

Sinister - owned by Lone, obvious reasons(if not, they are rude)

BrTeam - (don't know the owner) they KOS solo players, unneeded

Imbecile - don't know the owner - killed my co-leader 4v1.

If you want off this list just message me why, don't make a big deal out of it.

x5wgQmR.png

IF you have any questions at all be sure to post them here, or even message one of us in game! I will be more than happy to allow anyone to ask me anything! :D

hope you enjoy the game! happy farming!

• Sinner (Elgore), Candyman (Elgore) and Snowpea (Elgore) like this

ncc0uUc.png

#2 Zhonie (Elgore)

Zhonie (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationProntera, north Kafra

Posted 27 August 2014 - 01:04 PM

Our goal is to set-up a guild for not-as-active players, that are still possibly highly skilled, but can't devote every day to the game for some reason, such as myself with school and a job. We also want to make lasting friendships with the members of this guild, and any other guild for that matter and will try our best not to create a bad name for ourselves or for anyone else from our actions.

hwjeuDR.png

Hopefully this list won't be too long, but there are guilds that are just plain rude and unneeded.

here are our enemies, some may be individual players too!

Sinister - owned by Lone, obvious reasons(if not, they are rude)

BrTeam - (don't know the owner) they KOS solo players, unneeded

If you want off this list just message me why, don't make a big deal out of it.

Now we're talking! haha

I would like to apply BUT first I need to understand what an enemy guild means to Infamous. I have 1 good friend in BrTeam and group with him often, so I got to clear this doubt to avoid any misunderstandings in the future (like the sort of "WHAT?! THEY ARE ENEMIES, WHY ARE THEY TOGETHER?!11! IMPOSSIBRU").

And I must confess that I'm a bit limited in english conversation (talking) n my accent will sound funny.  :mellow:

But tbh the Infamous proposal is what I look in a MMO guild atm. And it's okay if I got rejected, I'll just keep waiting another good opportunity. Thumbs up!  ^_^

"Let strength be granted so the world might be mended..."

#3 Sinner (Elgore)

Sinner (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 27 August 2014 - 01:10 PM

Now we're talking! haha

I would like to apply BUT first I need to understand what an enemy guild means to Infamous. I have 1 good friend in BrTeam and group with him often, so I got to clear this doubt to avoid any misunderstandings in the future (like the sort of "WHAT?! THEY ARE ENEMIES, WHY ARE THEY TOGETHER?!11! IMPOSSIBRU").

And I must confess that I'm a bit limited in english conversation (talking) n my accent will sound funny.  :mellow:

But tbh the Infamous proposal is what I look in a MMO guild atm. And it's okay if I got rejected, I'll just keep waiting another good opportunity. Thumbs up!  ^_^

you can team with him as long as its not when another guild member is with you, say if me and you were partied, and then you invited him to the group/party. having an accent is ok.

My view on enemies are they are just over-strenuous players, not always bad people, but from certain events they have gotten a bad score or mark from myself or proof from another member.

You can join if you'd like, I won't be on until 8 am PST (its 6 now)

ncc0uUc.png

#4 Zhonie (Elgore)

Zhonie (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationProntera, north Kafra

Posted 27 August 2014 - 01:15 PM

Nice! But I'm at work and got class today, can't log for sure in about 12 hours from now (10:15 AM here ~ GMT -3). I'll keep looking for you or Helga ingame until I find you online, no problem.

• Sinner (Elgore) likes this

"Let strength be granted so the world might be mended..."

#5 Sinner (Elgore)

Sinner (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 16 February 2015 - 12:08 AM

Gonna bump this as I am recruiting again!

ncc0uUc.png

#6 Takemura (Elgore)

Takemura (Elgore)

Royal Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationEU

Posted 16 February 2015 - 07:55 AM

Good luck on your revival Infamous. Glad to see another newbye friendly guild setting up shop in town.

We have the same attitude towards spawncamping and 4/3/2vs1 PvP actions over at Log Horizon. Count us in as potential allies.

Cheers ;)

• Sinner (Elgore) likes this
Posted Image
Never ever try to outstubborn a cat.

#7 Mynightmare (Elgore)

Mynightmare (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:26 PM

Infamous is still a guild, I'm in it! :D 

Also, Sinner is still alive, just under a new alias (Satanic) :D

#8 Sinner (Elgore)

Sinner (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:29 PM

This is true! If you are still interested in Infamous, just message me via mailbox at the name Satanic, and you will be invited. we sadly only accept lvl 15+ atm

ncc0uUc.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: infamous, design, fun, teamwork

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users