46 replies to this topic

#1 Nomaso (Elgore)

Nomaso (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 03:23 PM

Its no secret that Arena at level 60 is dead due to people exploiting the gladiator rankings and getting their friends/guild mates to boost them. These same players would also refuse to participate in Arena/duels for fear of losing something that they didn't gain legitimately.

I want this game to be competitive yet fair and reward players who legitimately prove their skills and tactics in Arena. I also want players who haven't got the means to spend real money in-game to buy reales to not be discouraged hence why I've made suggestions to cater to all players to make Arena a lot more fun to partake in.

Suggestions: 

• Reward players who join Arena solo with a 5% More blood tokens bonus regardless of the outcome of the battle. 

• Implement an automatic team assembler that creates a team of 3 players based on their accumulative Dps total. 

• Make Gladiator ranking only achievable through joining Arena solo and not from other players getting their friends to ''boost them'' by purposely losing the duel. 

• Implement a cooldown for players joining in as Team to encourage players to join in solo to reap more rewards and make it more competitive and fun. Also, you get to play with other members and make new friendships. This also encourages team-work!

• Players who are Idle/sit down and don't press any skill keys (Basic attack included) are automatically forfeited from the match and receive no rewards  if they don't perform any action within 30 seconds. 

• Expand Arena with weekly tournaments with ladder rankings example below: 

Peace biggrin.png  ✌

Spoiler

• Angeleyes (Elgore), X-Zone (Elgore), Grigoryevich (Elgore) and 1 other like this

#2 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1394 posts
  • LocationVarlone, battling the Master of Enchantment

Posted 29 June 2016 - 06:11 PM

Weekly tournaments will be won by whoever put more money into their boss card gear

Answer no master, never the slave,

Carry your dreams down into the grave

#3 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 29 June 2016 - 06:16 PM

Weekly tournaments will be won by whoever put more money into their boss card gear

weekly tournaments will be won by whoever put foston on his party*

• Aion (Elgore) likes this

#4 Nomaso (Elgore)

Nomaso (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 06:18 PM

That's a possibility, however, there are a few players who have boss cards and +11 gear and yet they still get obliterated. Maybe adding a Dps scale feature for the tournament would be best so it all comes down to skill, builds and talent setup. Either way something needs to be done to re-work the current system.

#5 X-Zone (Elgore)

X-Zone (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 08:30 PM

i like it wink.png

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.

#6 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 10:16 PM

Either way something needs to be done to re-work the current system.

Agreed but point is that most arena's issues at our server are related to the population issues. 'Automatic team assembler' would hardly help here: just imagine waiting time then. And, afraid, solo players would not be at equal terms with pre-made teams even if given all suggested bonuses. cooldown for teams would only increase waiting time again.

Boosting of rankings is another thing. Developers are already working to solve this problem.

What could be (and should be) done is penalty for idle players at arena. This issue is not related to lack of population and has to be fixed.

• Angeleyes (Elgore), Nomaso (Elgore) and Muna (Elgore) like this

Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest

Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest

#7 HotChocolate (Elgore)

HotChocolate (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 11:05 PM

These days even someone with bosses card like to avoid a fight and just boost their rank way up. You can see it clearly by looking at top and bottom rank of the ladder. sad.png

#8 Xeffer (Elgore)

Xeffer (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 01 July 2016 - 11:20 AM

i wanted to make a thread a bout this too.

its an eye sore for me seeing NOOBS making in top 10 rankings. i could beat them any time any day but they are just fucking boosting. and wont queue when they know there is some good PVP players are doing arena.

all i can suggest now is temporarily stop the arena ranks rewards system. there are more deserving players that cant get into the ranks because of the 2hrs+ queue. even if solo.

then this people will just boost when ever this good arena players are not online or no busy doing others stuffs.

• X-Zone (Elgore) and Daemonum (Elgore) like this

rWmcFpT.jpg

" I am a shadow. i have no name"

#9 X-Zone (Elgore)

X-Zone (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 01:24 PM

Agreed to Xeffer, Reward system should be disable temperory

#10 Elsa (Elgore)

Elsa (Elgore)

Evil Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea, City of Chuncheon

Posted 01 July 2016 - 03:13 PM

P1drZgf.gif

#11 AlcedDo (Elgore)

AlcedDo (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 04:51 AM

I am NAYPI a NOOB player.

I wanna enjoy fighting the arena but we cannot do that coz of the strong parties that keeps on winning and reining like they own the game. So like any smart gamer i invited friends to join me to make our arena experience more fun. So... you shouldnt even judge weaker players just because you have strong gears and longer time playing. IT JUST MAKE YOU MORE NOOB THAN US.

• Xeffer (Elgore), Angeleyes (Elgore) and X-Zone (Elgore) like this

#12 AlcedDo (Elgore)

AlcedDo (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 05:08 AM

@ Xeffer

Not all NOOBS who ranks in arena ranking are using boost. DO NOT GENERALIZED. 

So you are telling me now that the game sort of developed a stupid hierarchy that the one who have strong gears will stay on top and the one you keep on saying NOOBS will stay at the bottom level. 

• Xeffer (Elgore) and X-Zone (Elgore) like this

#13 Daemonum (Elgore)

Daemonum (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationInside The Fire

Posted 02 July 2016 - 06:46 AM

Currently, there are two ways to join Arena (regardless of the level). It is either joining by party or solo.

Since there aren't too many players joining or queing for Arena the participant in the party are being matched by the participant in solo que. With that being said the players who are in party have a higher advantage in winning the match since they know how to coordinate with each comparing to players who just saw their team members during the match (BTW, this is base on actual in-game experience)

Developers should be monitoring or updating this type of Arena matching.
  • Nomaso (Elgore) likes this

tumblr_muoc1aJZBI1s3979jo1_500.gif

#14 Elsa (Elgore)

Elsa (Elgore)

Evil Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea, City of Chuncheon

Posted 02 July 2016 - 07:36 AM

j7u70X7.gif

Just add "EQUIPMENT RATING" so the arena will comes up with fairly fights..

• Xeffer (Elgore) likes this

#15 Xeffer (Elgore)

Xeffer (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 02 July 2016 - 10:30 AM

@ Xeffer

Not all NOOBS who ranks in arena ranking are using boost. DO NOT GENERALIZED. 

So you are telling me now that the game sort of developed a stupid hierarchy that the one who have strong gears will stay on top and the one you keep on saying NOOBS will stay at the bottom level. 

clearly i didnt mention anyone but if you are clever enough. you will see that the rank 1 2 3 4 from yesterdays rank are mostly  you and your friends characters and the bottom 4 are also your alts and your friends alts. i never generalized. you here stating your opinion is more than enough proof to tell who is boosting and who is not. i may not play that much but i asked players who do arena with teams and solo que's but never encounter you guys. when i say BOOSTING. people avoid queueing when they know some one or some other party is doing arena. what they tend to do is FIX the fight with their alts or with their friends and play in a cafe together all queue when there is no one queueing. ofc its an easy points. We couldve do this when the rank system was implemented. we just didnt do its coz arena is one of the few things that we can really enjoy in terms of PVP. 3v3 Fair and Square. the reason you are so affected by my post is you are boosting. smile.png

Edited by Xeffer (Elgore), 02 July 2016 - 10:30 AM.

• DarksKiss (Elgore) and Daemonum (Elgore) like this

rWmcFpT.jpg

#16 Xeffer (Elgore)

Xeffer (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 02 July 2016 - 10:36 AM

What i am saying is its not fair for those who queue 2hrs+ SOLO that wanted to at least gain some points and even have a risk of losing points. i dont mind strong team teaming up together.

and Naypi you are contradicting your self. how come you say "So like any smart gamer i invited friends to join me to make our arena experience more fun."

if you are a smart player to begin with you wont call your self a noob :) and you are making arena more fun only to you and your crew this game wasnt build for you and your crew. if you wanna make a better arena suggest something that will benefit the majority not the eye-sore minority. :) sorry for the hard truth :* love lots !!

• X-Zone (Elgore) likes this

rWmcFpT.jpg

#17 X-Zone (Elgore)

X-Zone (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 11:17 AM

@Naypi, I completely agreed to you But you didn't understood xeffer's comment. Well coming out in forums is good and since you made xeffer reply to you. Now we know your top 4 ranks and bottom 4 ranks, Didn't expected it from you naypi. If he says he is noob i wonder how he is in rankings. But then again looking at other people who owns +11 oranges i like what you doing. Maybe i can do like you too someday.

#18 Xeffer (Elgore)

Xeffer (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 02 July 2016 - 11:32 AM

@Naypi, I completely agreed to you But you didn't understood xeffer's comment. Well coming out in forums is good and since you made xeffer reply to you. Now we know your top 4 ranks and bottom 4 ranks, Didn't expected it from you naypi. If he says he is noob i wonder how he is in rankings. But then again looking at other people who owns +11 oranges i like what you doing. Maybe i can do like you too someday.

my points exactly. and its not always about the gear and how long you have played the game. in Arena if you have a good team with average gear you can beat a team even if they have +11 gears. for example Andisu,Taenor,Lightranger they have +11 gears but we beat them and my party that time was Yugi,Dassikk and me. im not saying we are better than them. Maybe they just had a bad line up and we just have a more flexible one thats why we won that fight and its TWICE. Fighting them was like playing chess we have to figure out who to kill 1st when to initiate our killing blows and stuffs things like this team work and planning on how to WIN in arena. THEY DONT F*CKN Exist if you are Boosting what im saying is what is the point of fighting and competing if the result if already FIXED? is that fair to other players who is Queuing for more than an hour? alteast i can justify my comments here and to the very least my points are making Sense. and its funny then he even put ALL CAPS "IT JUST MAKE YOU MORE NOOB THAN US." how can i be more noob than you? when i played this i game i never been a noob. i started fighting and competing since the beginning and i never discredit anyone. i admit defeat , i accept defeat. even i troll a lot in nature atleast i never try to exploit such stuff like this :3 

Edited by Xeffer (Elgore), 02 July 2016 - 11:37 AM.

• Daemonum (Elgore) likes this

rWmcFpT.jpg

#19 Xeffer (Elgore)

Xeffer (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 02 July 2016 - 11:34 AM

come back with a better argument. :3 love you!! *mwah* 

Edited by Xeffer (Elgore), 02 July 2016 - 11:37 AM.

rWmcFpT.jpg

#20 X-Zone (Elgore)

X-Zone (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 12:01 PM

xeffer listen. The player who actually love to fight doesn't care about the outcome of fight but enjoys the every moment and those players who love to win will cry over it because they need a profit for winning which they might not deserve.

I can give you the recent example. War between Delta Pride vs TitansOfWar

we killed xeffer two times when he was coming from front. He changed his strategy and attacked us from behind which was a surprise. We all died but i was so happy even if i lose the point. That is real PvP. He had good gears and i had 2 extra guild members. Fight was fair. First try i won second time he won.

What i am saying is fight has to be fair in terms of actual PvP and not about the rewards which you get from that PvP. That is why i support the idea of disabling the system of rewards so people who like PvP will do PvP and not random people who have no clue about PvP will come and take the spot just for dam rewards.

Arena should be fun and only should be bound for Blood Tokens as for me. I am queuing for hours only to lose. I know i will lose since i am solo and i am not at all crying for it. I am just doing it for Blood Tokens. But it is sad i have to wait for so much time. Why? because people got scared to lose their points due to rankings. Remove rank system everyone will start doing arena like they used to do before.

• Xeffer (Elgore) likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Arena, PvP, Gladiator, Rankings

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users