#21 Xeffer (Elgore)

Xeffer (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 02 July 2016 - 12:38 PM

xeffer listen. The player who actually love to fight doesn't care about the outcome of fight but enjoys the every moment and those players who love to win will cry over it because they need a profit for winning which they might not deserve.

I can give you the recent example. War between Delta Pride vs TitansOfWar

we killed xeffer two times when he was coming from front. He changed his strategy and attacked us from behind which was a surprise. We all died but i was so happy even if i lose the point. That is real PvP. He had good gears and i had 2 extra guild members. Fight was fair. First try i won second time he won.

What i am saying is fight has to be fair in terms of actual PvP and not about the rewards which you get from that PvP. That is why i support the idea of disabling the system of rewards so people who like PvP will do PvP and not random people who have no clue about PvP will come and take the spot just for dam rewards.

Arena should be fun and only should be bound for Blood Tokens as for me. I am queuing for hours only to lose. I know i will lose since i am solo and i am not at all crying for it. I am just doing it for Blood Tokens. But it is sad i have to wait for so much time. Why? because people got scared to lose their points due to rankings. Remove rank system everyone will start doing arena like they used to do before.

i wouldnt disagree but im not gonna be a hypocrite and say im not after the rewards. ofc i wanted some of the rewards but i never really aim to get top 1 coz it needs time and effort to do so coz the lack of arena sign ups. and thats the issue here people are getting lesser and lesser and people prefer boosting then most of the other player will just do the same. as of now i see 2 groups already doing 2 groups thats already 12 players. 12 players that wont sign up to have a decent fight. :D well your war thing i dont really care that much about that war it just happened that my friend wanted to grind and getting killed by your guildmates. i just helped him coz i know him personally.. to the point i even left immortal :3

rWmcFpT.jpg

" I am a shadow. i have no name"

#22 Pyero (Elgore)

Pyero (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 02 July 2016 - 01:13 PM

i agree to this thread and every people who commented.

let's wait for nothing.

thats all ty

P.S.

i'm in varlone waiting for arena. if you want to pt, just pm me "+" and i'll instantly take you to pt (if it's not full).

• Elsa (Elgore) likes this

giphy.gif

#23 X-Zone (Elgore)

X-Zone (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 01:22 PM

Well about that war i really need to talk to you because it is something which you dont know and your friend and you got involved. We will talk about it later.

But about Arena, developers now had to look at this and can not ignore. This Unfair Arena things been posted so many times in forums and seems like developers are ignoring us.

You can not claim you are good in studies if you don't study for the exams.You get % according to your knowledge and ranks you get according to % you score in exams.

what you guys are doing just finding a way to achieve good marks and not finding a way to earn knowledge. Xeffer every one loves to be on top if he deserves. I want to be in rankings too. I want reward too. But list of top ranking players is not the actual list of top players.

Problem Number 1 :: People who can not afford gears and good in PvP are not listed there and people claim them 'weak' just based on their gears,

Problem Number 2 :: People who have good gears as well as boss cards. They also have good skills to win the battle purely on skills. But just because they have boss cards those who lose also cry for carrying the boss cards. That is why those who have +11 Oranges sometimes scared to be in rankings even though they have skills to be in it. You guys need to understand that if a person is having boss card or even +11 oranges doesn't mean he don't have skills as well. Example Revolt. I don't like them carrying boss cards but i have no rights to cry over it because they do have skills and i completely object to those people who says they win just because of boss cards.

Problem Number 3 :: People have forgotten about what is PvP. Today formula for PvP = Gears. that is it. Which is wrong and developers need to take care of it.

Suggestion :::  

1. Make a rankings according to the gears. Example Place Level 60  +11 Oranges according to their seals and stats place them on top and level 1 without any gears who just started the game at bottom. Each level will give you stats and hence you rank up in rankings. This is just a theoretical ranking based on How OP you might be. Now this rankings will based on certain points. Those points will determined by how much stats a person posses.

2. Now arrange Arena and Battle Ground based on those points. Means i will end up in arena where people will have almost same stats like me. There you can actually see which built is good, which player is good. and that is how you can get rankings in PvP.

3. 1k to every one level 60 is the starting points for arena today. Those who have good statistics and have good rankings in gears. Give them less starting points and those who lack in gears give them high starting points instead. Based on those gear rankings,

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.

#24 Elsa (Elgore)

Elsa (Elgore)

Evil Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea, City of Chuncheon

Posted 02 July 2016 - 01:33 PM

8uJWlzn.gif

i'll agree with Pyero's statement, i wont bother with arena's Reales

Just say "+" to me if want PT with Evil Queen Noob Warlock.

• Xeffer (Elgore) and Angeleyes (Elgore) like this

#25 HotChocolate (Elgore)

HotChocolate (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 01:43 PM

Well i need the reales, if you want to start boosting and need pt to make the numbers add me.

#26 Xeffer (Elgore)

Xeffer (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 02 July 2016 - 02:40 PM

Ana's idea was a good one i can add some ideas on that but im too hungry now. 

vote me for the next president ill make varlone great again :3

rWmcFpT.jpg

#27 Xeffer (Elgore)

Xeffer (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 02 July 2016 - 02:42 PM

P.S.

i'm in varlone waiting for arena. if you want to pt, just pm me "+" and i'll instantly take you to pt (if it's not full).

Liar you just declined X-zone when you had a free spot :P 

rWmcFpT.jpg

#28 Xeffer (Elgore)

Xeffer (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 02 July 2016 - 02:46 PM

Well about that war i really need to talk to you because it is something which you dont know and your friend and you got involved. We will talk about it later.

But about Arena, developers now had to look at this and can not ignore. This Unfair Arena things been posted so many times in forums and seems like developers are ignoring us.

You can not claim you are good in studies if you don't study for the exams.You get % according to your knowledge and ranks you get according to % you score in exams.

what you guys are doing just finding a way to achieve good marks and not finding a way to earn knowledge. Xeffer every one loves to be on top if he deserves. I want to be in rankings too. I want reward too. But list of top ranking players is not the actual list of top players.

Problem Number 1 :: People who can not afford gears and good in PvP are not listed there and people claim them 'weak' just based on their gears,

Problem Number 2 :: People who have good gears as well as boss cards. They also have good skills to win the battle purely on skills. But just because they have boss cards those who lose also cry for carrying the boss cards. That is why those who have +11 Oranges sometimes scared to be in rankings even though they have skills to be in it. You guys need to understand that if a person is having boss card or even +11 oranges doesn't mean he don't have skills as well. Example Revolt. I don't like them carrying boss cards but i have no rights to cry over it because they do have skills and i completely object to those people who says they win just because of boss cards.

Problem Number 3 :: People have forgotten about what is PvP. Today formula for PvP = Gears. that is it. Which is wrong and developers need to take care of it.

Suggestion :::  

1. Make a rankings according to the gears. Example Place Level 60  +11 Oranges according to their seals and stats place them on top and level 1 without any gears who just started the game at bottom. Each level will give you stats and hence you rank up in rankings. This is just a theoretical ranking based on How OP you might be. Now this rankings will based on certain points. Those points will determined by how much stats a person posses.

2. Now arrange Arena and Battle Ground based on those points. Means i will end up in arena where people will have almost same stats like me. There you can actually see which built is good, which player is good. and that is how you can get rankings in PvP.

3. 1k to every one level 60 is the starting points for arena today. Those who have good statistics and have good rankings in gears. Give them less starting points and those who lack in gears give them high starting points instead. Based on those gear rankings,

thats why i wanted the reward system to temporarily stopped and i think more people would join coz they can now be more careless about winning/losing. if you queue win or lose youll gain the minimum 25 blood token. but with the current system 200hrs+ queue on no token. they can bring back the reward system if they can come up with a better alternative than this current one which is being exploit. :3

rWmcFpT.jpg

#29 Nomaso (Elgore)

Nomaso (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 05:03 PM

I agree with Xeffers comment to temporarily stop rewards gained by exploiting the current Gladiators system. 

If the rewards were stopped until a resolution is made, wouldn't that mean players wont have anything to lose and would que legitimately even in a party so they can get Blood tokens? Because right now players don't enter Arena because they can maintain their top spots to earn free reales by simply exploiting the system and getting rewards for it without ever needing to set foot in the arena.

If rewards where stopped, it would force players to actually enter Arena because there is no other way to gain Blood Tokens unless you que. There is no way to exploit that. You either que knowing you will lose and still gain some tokens or not enter and gain nothing at all. 

Rewarding players who exploit the game will only demoralize those who earn their points legitimately and encourage those whom are easily tempted to behave in the same manner.

Edited by Nomaso (Elgore), 02 July 2016 - 05:07 PM.

#30 Xeffer (Elgore)

Xeffer (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 02 July 2016 - 05:32 PM

So like any smart gamer i invited friends to join me to make our arena experience more fun. 

mphuWKp.jpg

This is the arena experience. not only she is new to pvp and just got 60. she is not even a pvp player at all yet we manage to win decently. anastasia was the other person in my pt btw.

so naypi you are saying you invited friends to make your ARENA EXPERIENCE more fun? seriously? is it fun when you queue with your alts? and not move and just kill non moving targets? is it fun?? when you already know who is the winner? is it even an arena fight? if you have common sense (and i hope you have some) then tell me when did this kind of thing even call a fight? even a 1 person with 6 comptuters can do your "more fun arena experience" just que in those 2 teams your mains and your alts then press OK 6x. and use 1 character to kill the other 3! yeah we won! we beat our alts its so fun!!! lets take some selfies together that was a good fight!! biggrin.png wahaha seriously i dont wanna laugh but you guys are making me. biggrin.png thats why i love you guys biggrin.png really i love you. it makes me feel so blessed now i know that im not the most stupid person in the world :3

Edited by Xeffer (Elgore), 02 July 2016 - 05:34 PM.

• X-Zone (Elgore) likes this

rWmcFpT.jpg

#31 X-Zone (Elgore)

X-Zone (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 09:37 PM

Liar you just declined X-zone when you had a free spot tongue.png

OMG I thought his party was full.

Xeffer, Great Leilyn got in Arena. I was wondering why you kicked me from the party though. Happy for Leilyn she got golden star hahaha.

#32 X-Zone (Elgore)

X-Zone (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 09:38 PM

Man Xeffer seems like you are more pumped up these couple of days. I didn't saw you active and serious like this before on forums.

#33 Xeffer (Elgore)

Xeffer (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 03 July 2016 - 06:46 AM

Man Xeffer seems like you are more pumped up these couple of days. I didn't saw you active and serious like this before on forums.

only means i got new toys to play with :3 

rWmcFpT.jpg

#34 Shimanu (Elgore)

Shimanu (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts
  • LocationMaybe at the bathroom

Posted 07 July 2016 - 12:18 AM

there should be only 1 rewarding system in gladiator and its only SOLO , most of the ranking specially top 1 and so are from the PARTY QUE in arena , so if ur solo You wouldn't know whos with you and whos against you , im trying to say that the ones who solo should be the only 1 to be in the ranking since they are solo , and this ppl who party shouldnt be in ranking since they are in party which is always theyre strong (never losses) , I would say the ranking should be only for solo and i think thats fair.

#35 Shimanu (Elgore)

Shimanu (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts
  • LocationMaybe at the bathroom

Posted 07 July 2016 - 12:25 AM

Rankings Rewards For : SOLO Players 

so it would be like this , Solo,Solo,Solo vs Solo,Solo and solo in Arena wouldnt that be fair? 

the Party que in arena should be keep but althou it wouldnt change the ranking so the solo players would know theyre not going against some stronkest 3 players in RQ right

#36 Xeffer (Elgore)

Xeffer (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 09 July 2016 - 02:12 PM

Solo que is good but it can still be exploited. but i have a good suggestion for that :D 

but im still waiting for the salty peenoise to make their statement here :3

rWmcFpT.jpg

#37 Andisu (Elgore)

Andisu (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • LocationBrasil

Posted 26 July 2016 - 12:00 PM

Vote for 1vs1 arena!

Boost still exist but will be hard to avoid anothers players and only play with they alts
  • Angeleyes (Elgore) likes this

giphy.gif

The sacrifice realy works O_o

#38 Demac (Elgore)

Demac (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationSecret cave in Forest of Shadows

Posted 26 July 2016 - 12:08 PM

Vote for 1vs1 arena!

Boost still exist but will be hard to avoid anothers players and only play with they alts

Maybe make it so you can only play with one pc from one ip but vpns i dont know what to do to fix it turn it off for months again 

#39 Andisu (Elgore)

Andisu (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • LocationBrasil

Posted 26 July 2016 - 12:19 PM

Maybe make it so you can only play with one pc from one ip but vpns i dont know what to do to fix it turn it off for months again

So we have no hope, rip arena rank

giphy.gif

The sacrifice realy works O_o

#40 Chenli (Elgore)

Chenli (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 04:42 PM

arena... very pleasant for me LIKEEEEEE
win or lose for me it's the same.. arena .. see how we fight well and how to look at the way they fight each
arena 60sbiggrin.png

• KaiLeena (Elgore) likes this

Respect yourself first so you will get the respect of otherssmile.png 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Arena, PvP, Gladiator, Rankings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users