Reikkan (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • LocationAlcatraZ

Posted 31 July 2016 - 02:25 AM

arena... very pleasant for me LIKEEEEEE
win or lose for me it's the same.. arena .. see how we fight well and how to look at the way they fight each
arena 60sbiggrin.png

Weird, because you always queue with a team and when you find a strong team, you just let your teammates die and run in circles to draw the arena.

If you need a support for tanking anything, you still aren't able to tank it. 

#42 HotChocolate (Elgore)

HotChocolate (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 12:44 AM

Hmmm..... I dont know about 1 vs 1 arena, we already have duel system for that. Even one of the oldest MMORPG which has been used as reference by Royal Quest and many others games only have 2 vs 2, 3 vs 3, and 5 vs 5 Arena rating. The reason is many class and build are not for 1 vs 1 situation like people who like to play as support and glass cannon type like mortar sniper, or you can try to kill a tank they will just laugh on your face.

#43 Chenli (Elgore)

Chenli (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 02:42 AM

Weird, because you always queue with a team and when you find a strong team, you just let your teammates die and run in circles to draw the arena.

LOL............  you do not what to arena....if you want to find a better way to fight in the arena...if you are strong really please indicate how well you work premises arena
many people invite me, because they were know of how I how to play well so already they see the way I fight in the arena 3 VS 3
do not insult others show you how you fight show how you will get TITLE
Champion

I know you're jealous do not like a strange thing
(Chenli)

Edited by Chenli (Elgore), 02 August 2016 - 03:28 AM.

Respect yourself first so you will get the respect of otherssmile.png 

#44 Reikkan (Elgore)

Reikkan (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • LocationAlcatraZ

Posted 02 August 2016 - 03:12 PM

Yeah, a lot of people invite you because you have put a lot of money on the game and you have the ability to draw the arena. So its basically win or draw.

You're not a good support. You're just annoying to kill.

There is no big deal on why you do not improve your gameplay, because you take everything as an insult. 

Also, i won't bother with the "Champion" title (but i will probably get it at some point). I just play to have fun. I'm not on the game to make a name or to find a girlfriend, i'm happy enough with my real life achievements and i do not need to fill any needs on the game.

Bye.

If you need a support for tanking anything, you still aren't able to tank it. 

#45 Chenli (Elgore)

Chenli (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 03:54 PM

you also need to understand how the behavior you attitude did not say anything strange..

If you want others to appreciate you have to be very polite ... keep your behavior

if you are courteous... others will respect you.... do not be seen with the attitude of a small child u

does not address the strange thing

done.

• KaiLeena (Elgore) likes this

Respect yourself first so you will get the respect of otherssmile.png 

#46 HotChocolate (Elgore)

HotChocolate (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 07:53 AM

Yeah, a lot of people invite you because you have put a lot of money on the game and you have the ability to draw the arena. So its basically win or draw.

You're not a good support. You're just annoying to kill.

There is no big deal on why you do not improve your gameplay, because you take everything as an insult. 

Also, i won't bother with the "Champion" title (but i will probably get it at some point). I just play to have fun. I'm not on the game to make a name or to find a girlfriend, i'm happy enough with my real life achievements and i do not need to fill any needs on the game.

Bye.

Then you need to stop provoking someone, there is nothing you can gain from this unless you get fun by doing this. i always hate it when every thread became out of topic.

If you hate chen because he has good gear, its not only chen who put money on the game, many people did it too for many reasons.

If you think Chen is not a good support thats your opinion but let his teammates decide that. 

If you hate him for running away to draw arena, well everyone does that, so why the fault only on chenli.

Honestly i dont know what is your motivation by saying those things

• KaiLeena (Elgore) and Chenli (Elgore) like this

#47 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1065 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 08:33 AM

Thank you for the sensible remark HotChocolate. As for others - let's now end with offtopic conversation. This topic is for Arena' rework discussion.

• Enya likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Arena, PvP, Gladiator, Rankings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users