9 replies to this topic

#1 Kuiba (Elgore)

Kuiba (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 11:15 AM

So this morning before i went to bed i decided to mess around with Rat Queen because she was up. I started soloing her for fun and was able to land her down to 300k hp before i died but i realized that i was dying to something silly. Not being able to heal fast enough to mitigate her 3 auto attacks that either miss or slam me for about 2k each. Now as for my burst pvp assassin build i could nom her down pretty fast, so i asked my guild mate, mind you was pretty high level as well who could drop aoes to kill the minion mobs also, to heal me while i was tanking the Queen. Low and behold, with her heals i found a way to heal with my detoxify at the right moment to survive her auto attack combo and bring her down in about 2 minutes :P I see danger in the air for the tank class if dodge is this crazy!

2q1uw53.png

#2 Zhonie (Elgore)

Zhonie (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationProntera, north Kafra

Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:39 PM

Good news indeed!  :D

"Let strength be granted so the world might be mended..."

#3 Sinner (Elgore)

Sinner (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 27 August 2014 - 01:12 PM

Not good news! I am a DK and this is terrifying xD

ncc0uUc.png

#4 Zhonie (Elgore)

Zhonie (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationProntera, north Kafra

Posted 27 August 2014 - 01:26 PM

Oh but I'm healer haha

Being able to hunt bo$$es in duo mean$ more profit  :P

Albeit Rat Quenn seems to be the 2nd easier

http://royalquest.gamepedia.com/Bosses

"Let strength be granted so the world might be mended..."

#5 Candyman (Elgore)

Candyman (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationBountyland

Posted 27 August 2014 - 01:54 PM

I'm level 7 , Let's duo Beastbane.

~When one points their finger to the moon,

Oh ye fool,
Shall gaze upon the fingertip.~

#6 Snowpea (Elgore)

Snowpea (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 02:02 PM

Not good news! I am a DK and this is terrifying xD

with her heals i found a way to heal with my detoxify at the right moment to survive her auto attack combo

Aka the assassin has to be good. Like Kuiba :3

• Sinner (Elgore) likes this

tumblr_n8lvi5UjN81r5gv76o1_500.jpg

tumblr_nb10n8Puu01sfa34xo1_400.jpg

#7 Kuiba (Elgore)

Kuiba (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 09:12 PM

well as an assassin the only reason i can do is because i heal myself for 4.6k with my poison eating skill. I think as time goes by it will be easy for assassins to work against most bosses except the ones that are over lvl 60+. i think we will always need crusaders for that, but say the cruss dies some how magically the assassin can take the role for a minute or so until the crus or DK gets back up.

I can see assassin being able to duo ancient tree and archon late game, beyond that the other bosses sheer amount of hp will require more people or at least the best healer on the server paired with the best assassin on the server.

2q1uw53.png

#8 Kuiba (Elgore)

Kuiba (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 11:31 PM

I'm level 7 , Let's duo Beastbane.

you'll get there. no joke this game can be really easy mode. You can farm your own chaos cards for your weapon, buying a 2-3 slot 40+ weapon is not that expensive and getting to +4-5 on a B weapon is possible with just ash cubes and from 5-8 you can use black and white philos with protect crystals which is not expensive. Honestly this game is so budget you can play without spending money but it helps to spend money :P

2q1uw53.png

#9 Droog (Elgore)

Droog (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 06:07 PM

you'll get there. no joke this game can be really easy mode. You can farm your own chaos cards for your weapon, buying a 2-3 slot 40+ weapon is not that expensive and getting to +4-5 on a B weapon is possible with just ash cubes and from 5-8 you can use black and white philos with protect crystals which is not expensive. Honestly this game is so budget you can play without spending money but it helps to spend money :P

Farm...your...own....chaos cards...ha ha ha ha.....oh man no way no thank you. But ya cash moves things along - sometimes I wish you could buy gold.

#10 Thelema (Elgore)

Thelema (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 09:04 PM

No thanks this is the ONE mmo you can play without blocking gold spammers all day.  Black and white philosophers stones and seals are not expensive?  All i can say is you must make really good money in later game to say that..cause right now they are very expensive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users