#1 StaceyRose (Elgore)

StaceyRose (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 30 June 2016 - 04:46 AM

DarksKiss suggested that if I wanted to level up quickly to go in the Tower (PVP area) but I'm not very fond of PVP areas and I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions where I could grind to level up quickly for my Level 30 Sorcerer? I am getting a bit tired of the dailies and I just want to try to catch up to DuskLegendary (DemonHero) who happens to be a level 52 Sorcerer... he's been leveling up much quicker than I have been but then again he doesn't sleep that much LOL... I thought I found a good place to grind but I was wrong... so does anyone else have any good suggestions of places I can try? Anything would be appreciated. Thank you

~StaceyRose (Stacia)

Edited by StaceyRose (Elgore), 01 July 2016 - 06:14 PM.

Rumors are Carried by Haters... Spread by Fools... and Accepted by Idiots

#2 Nomaso (Elgore)

Nomaso (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 05:16 AM

Easiest place to grind with a mage is Teuton. Firewall and all the other skills that a mage possess are very power and do not miss (AoE). You can solo the rattlesnakes or join a party. It takes time and patience but the rewards in exp are very good. You may die quite frequently but the more you stick with it the better you'll get at kiting the mobs to the point you would be able to pull 4-6 mobs at a time.

Edited by Nomaso (Elgore), 30 June 2016 - 05:17 AM.

#3 StaceyRose (Elgore)

StaceyRose (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 30 June 2016 - 05:31 AM

Easiest place to grind with a mage is Teuton. Firewall and all the other skills that a mage possess are very power and do not miss (AoE). You can solo the rattlesnakes or join a party. It takes time and patience but the rewards in exp are very good. You may die quite frequently but the more you stick with it the better you'll get at kiting the mobs to the point you would be able to pull 4-6 mobs at a time.

Thank you very much 

Edited by StaceyRose (Elgore), 01 July 2016 - 06:14 PM.

#4 X-Zone (Elgore)

X-Zone (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 06:45 AM

Try Andynopolis or Baron Logart Island in start before jumping teuton directly

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.

#5 Daemonum (Elgore)

Daemonum (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationInside The Fire

Posted 30 June 2016 - 07:58 AM

Baron Logart in my opinion. It gives good exp for your level and good item drop that can easily sell in market.

tumblr_muoc1aJZBI1s3979jo1_500.gif

#6 X-Zone (Elgore)

X-Zone (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 02:08 PM

'easily sell in market' from Baron Logart? I doubt that. Only if you collect Grass Chewing Gums but mostly Baron Logart is good for ants and i doubt those can be sold for good money. But well even if you NPC it is a good economical profit i can agree on that one.

#7 StaceyRose (Elgore)

StaceyRose (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 30 June 2016 - 09:17 PM

Thank you everyone... some of those places I haven't been to yet so I'll have to check the map to see how I get there but I will definately try all those areas out! Thank you so much! 

Edited by StaceyRose (Elgore), 01 July 2016 - 06:15 PM.

#8 Daemonum (Elgore)

Daemonum (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationInside The Fire

Posted 01 July 2016 - 04:52 AM

'easily sell in market' from Baron Logart? I doubt that. Only if you collect Grass Chewing Gums but mostly Baron Logart is good for ants and i doubt those can be sold for good money. But well even if you NPC it is a good economical profit i can agree on that one.

Dude your forgetting the equips, accessory, and elemental/monster cards <if your lucky>? Loots are plus though.

tumblr_muoc1aJZBI1s3979jo1_500.gif

#9 X-Zone (Elgore)

X-Zone (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 09:41 PM

I still doubt on easily selling mate, I did said its good economical profit if you NPC them but those drops hardly sell in market.Making Elums from those equipment's is good choice and  profit than selling market. + elemental cards are now so many in markets. Well whatever is the case but economically it is good. Everyone have different different experiences so maybe i might have different experience.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users