44 replies to this topic

#21 HotChocolate (Elgore)

HotChocolate (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 11:44 PM

Excuse me? You said that like you and other ppl do this a lot. 

But don't.

Oh lol laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png .

I am not really against with the new roll system, but we still need leader's option. Roll system is good it protect our right for the loots, but we also need leader option to protect us from random guy stealing the loot..

You can call us greedy but quest like Rat Queen, Master and Termite Queen, believe me less people will help you with that. ( good thing Ed and Archon are not doable now ).

• KiraQuest (Elgore) likes this

#22 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1373 posts

Posted 22 July 2016 - 12:15 AM

t. ( good thing Ed and Archon are not doable now ).

Have you tried them after the update?

#23 HotChocolate (Elgore)

HotChocolate (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 22 July 2016 - 12:38 AM

Patch 1.0.037

Steady Armor now gives 3% defence for every effect. (wrong translation it should be strong armor) nerf for Sorcerer buff for Crusader.

Effects dealing periodic damage (DoT) don't ignore part of defence but are able to deal critical damage. Basic damage of such effects is decreased by 1.7 times. Changed effects are: Burning, Pain, Chaos, Bleeding, Contusion, Chill, Shock, Plague. Parasite ignores defence as before. The biggest nerf for mages imo, both for sorc and warlock.

Now Mirror of Reality skills absorbs healing on 300% of mage's attack. Damage of corrupted healing may be critical. Mirror of Reality's charge is displayed now as a counter - for handy viewing. this is buff for tanky class like warrior.

You can cast blazing fury while walking, op buff for Dark Knight. Cant find it on the patch notes but yeah they do.

This is my early summary. I have not tested a lot of things (again stuck on launcher and cant login sad.png )

but they fix others things too that have not mentioned in the patch notes like bug in control system and many of new skill animations.

#24 HotChocolate (Elgore)

HotChocolate (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 22 July 2016 - 12:41 AM

Have you tried them after the update?

Ahahaha, sorry i was talking about the old days when we still able to help people with the quest. Well it might be doable now but not with low level players in the party to help them with the quest.

#25 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 22 July 2016 - 12:45 AM

I read ru forums when this patch went live there, and it didn't took too long to get the new suit. Why this change? And i feel like these crypts should be doable whenever you can (of course that the amount of fragments would decrease if you do them a lot)

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses

#26 BoogieMan (Elgore)

BoogieMan (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 July 2016 - 03:26 AM

"Age of Nerfing Sorcerer" Thanks a lot now i will create a crusader cuz come on with 10k-16k healt and Mirror of Reality being just a child kick we will never kill them. OH WAIT! Totem nerfed too!... Sweet just SWEET. (sarcasm)

Crusader incomming now, boring for me now and same for a lot of players.

#27 DemonHero (Elgore)

DemonHero (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 22 July 2016 - 06:40 AM

I guess this means when I have the Rat Queen quest I won't be getting help on it now because the higher levels won't like that I have a chance at the card now too?

Not like I want the card but I guess I can forget about asking my level 60 friends for help now when I get that quest. I'm trying to see how this is better? sad.png

Might as well forget that quest when I get it... *sigh*

I have both the Rat Queen and the Master quest in my log still, and I actually find myself caring less and less. In 1-2 more days I'll be lv. 57 so I couldn't care less...basically 3 levels to go. I'm not even going to go to 60 immediately either, I'm going to camp at 59 to get Blood Tokens so yeah. Besides, that measly 100K for the Rat Queen and 1M for the Master is but a fraction of what you need, you'll stop caring like me. It's just annoying to look at to be honest but no big deal.

But on the other side of the coin here, I think we Mages got off lucky. They could have slapped us harder with the nerf hand but we got it mild this time... who knows, in 3-4 months, maybe sooner, we might get nerfed even harder. No... I'm sure we will get nerfed even harder, it's not if but when. Luckily mainly PVP skills were targeted this time around, as long as they don't reduce Sorc to a mere healing fodder class I'm fine.

Edited by DuskLegendary (Elgore), 22 July 2016 - 06:46 AM.

Exoploding_Dog.gif

#28 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 417 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 22 July 2016 - 05:14 PM

suggest: make a item to reset the crypts so u could pay reales to do it more then once 

#29 BoogieMan (Elgore)

BoogieMan (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 July 2016 - 05:25 PM

The best part is that no one will care about if we like or not the SUPER NERF for sorcerer.

#30 StaceyRose (Elgore)

StaceyRose (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 22 July 2016 - 06:36 PM

The best part is that no one will care about if we like or not the SUPER NERF for sorcerer.

That's not true... They need to STOP Nerfing the Sorceror! People do care! UGH

• Angeleyes (Elgore) likes this

Rumors are Carried by Haters... Spread by Fools... and Accepted by Idiots

#31 EllaTrix (Elgore)

EllaTrix (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 23 July 2016 - 03:04 PM

Hah nice, new balance. Welcome to hell mages^^ 

just LOL

#32 KiraQuest (Elgore)

KiraQuest (Elgore)

Event Coordinator

• Moderators
  • 1608 posts
  • LocationYork, United Kingdom

Posted 23 July 2016 - 06:51 PM

I read ru forums when this patch went live there, and it didn't took too long to get the new suit. Why this change? And i feel like these crypts should be doable whenever you can (of course that the amount of fragments would decrease if you do them a lot)

Why would that be? It seems counter intuitive.

It would be great if the first person to get the new costume made themselves known to one of us Mods so we could record it with a screenshot and we could ask Enya to give them a small prize for them being the first !

• Enya likes this

85478046cdaabc46b52f40a4f27cfe66.png

#33 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 23 July 2016 - 08:33 PM

There was no change. These too quiclky obtained costumes you mention have been obtained due to a certain game glitch. The glitch has been fixed. Trials quests were planned as dailies from the very beginning, and Fragments of Antiquity are not the only reward for them. We can't make them 'doable whenever you can'.

Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest

Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest

#34 KiraQuest (Elgore)

KiraQuest (Elgore)

Event Coordinator

• Moderators
  • 1608 posts
  • LocationYork, United Kingdom

Posted 23 July 2016 - 08:39 PM

Keep doing the Trials !!!

Edited by KiraQuest (Elgore), 24 July 2016 - 02:45 PM.

85478046cdaabc46b52f40a4f27cfe66.png

#35 Nikolaa (Elgore)

Nikolaa (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 24 July 2016 - 11:05 AM

Ok sorc just stop complaining mirror was to damn strong now other classes got at least a chance to defeat sorcerers stop being furious because the game is getting more balanced the next thing the devs need to take care of is making dark knights become tanks and not killers what they currently are and get some kind of escape skill for snipers thats usable in combat and bring back thiefs to life with the normal stealth system and the "Bersekers" buff where you cant recieve immobilization, stuns, freezes etc.

#36 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1417 posts
  • LocationVarlone, battling the Master of Enchantment

Posted 24 July 2016 - 12:41 PM

Crusaders are already tanks, why make DK's tanks as well?

Answer no master, never the slave,

Carry your dreams down into the grave

#37 Knighttmare (Elgore)

Knighttmare (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 25 July 2016 - 10:14 AM

what devs should do , is to give thieves an instant healing skill like all other classes  cause the sip of booze is kinda useless iv pvp and before u warm up the camp fire u will be dead , also the sip of booze  only restores 2000 health that isn't much at all , and they need to make the stealth works in combat mode 

• KiraQuest (Elgore) likes this

#38 Besenviech (Elgore)

Besenviech (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 25 July 2016 - 11:02 AM

I dont have much negative to say about this patch, of any ^^

Mage nerf? I dont feel it. Im probably one of not many mages who dont use mirror. I never used mirror.
And this has nothing to do with pve or pvp.
Even before my change go pve build, I still didnt use mirror.

And when the time comes to go back to working on pvp gear. I still wont touch mirror.
So nothing, absolutely nothing changed for me here.
Wooo *happy* :D

The new crypt trials is a nice thing too. Now more players go for those crypts and you see more of the nice rare pets on the market.
It gets very repeatetive tho and you get bored of it very fast.

And specialy... Why is the boss in poison crypt, Gallu, so much easier to kill than the skeletons before you get to him? They take like for ever to kill where Gallu doesnt stand 2-3 seconds.. I dont take all the credits for that question, Rice and me were asking ourselfs about this.

Dear developers. Make the bosses in crypts harder. They are peanuts... Nothing challenging at all.
4 man party? Why? Specific classes or level need some help to clear the path fast, but noone is struggeling at the bosses. :(

#39 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 25 July 2016 - 11:26 AM

You're not alone there. The mobs have 200k hp while the boss barely has 150. Plus the damage difference is clear too. The only bad thing abou the trials now, is that we can't do them as much as we can. 

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses

#40 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 25 July 2016 - 12:03 PM

The new crypt trials is a nice thing too. Now more players go for those crypts and you see more of the nice rare pets on the market.
It gets very repeatetive tho and you get bored of it very fast.

And specialy... Why is the boss in poison crypt, Gallu, so much easier to kill than the skeletons before you get to him? They take like for ever to kill where Gallu doesnt stand 2-3 seconds.. I dont take all the credits for that question, Rice and me were asking ourselfs about this.

Dear developers. Make the bosses in crypts harder. They are peanuts... Nothing challenging at all.
4 man party? Why? Specific classes or level need some help to clear the path fast, but noone is struggeling at the bosses. sad.png

We are going to add Trials bosses hp in one of nearest updates.

Difficulty level of Trials is still intended for walkthru of average-geared players. Trials are meant to be additional dailies, not heroic deeds :) We are planning to implement some other dungeons in the future and they will be challenging indeed.

• Besenviech (Elgore) and KiraQuest (Elgore) like this

Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest

Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: news, update, trials, daily rewards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users