news update trials daily rewards

44 replies to this topic

#41 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 25 July 2016 - 12:35 PM

We need more challenging skill wise, not just adding more hp and making them hit harder, need more dungeon or even mobs that requires player skill.

Destructor is the most complex boss and it requires player skills, such as shaking bugs, getting close, laser,. Need more like that, not just hp and high attack given to bosses or any mob.

Edited by Darkhornnnet (Elgore), 25 July 2016 - 12:37 PM.

• Khyaran (Elgore) and Nomaso (Elgore) like this

#42 Boba (Elgore)

Boba (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 162 posts
  • LocationSydney Australia

Posted 27 July 2016 - 01:46 AM

Adding more HP would be one way to counter the easy poison crypt Gallu now ^^, but can i suggest to bring back the moving gas bubbles! Just for the poison crypt boss Gallu at the end. I loved needing to avoid the traps and dancing and moving around while having to follow inside the moving gas bubble, ultimate laughs and fun from that. I can see how if the bosses have buff, like attack speed, in the crypt even with 4 player party with average to not great gear would still struggle, but everyone can move around and walk no matter what gear they have, even if they have no boots! they can still move around so please bring back the moving gas bubbles! ^^ i miss them :)

#43 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 09:11 AM

Adding more HP would be one way to counter the easy poison crypt Gallu now ^^, but can i suggest to bring back the moving gas bubbles! Just for the poison crypt boss Gallu at the end. I loved needing to avoid the traps and dancing and moving around while having to follow inside the moving gas bubble, ultimate laughs and fun from that. I can see how if the bosses have buff, like attack speed, in the crypt even with 4 player party with average to not great gear would still struggle, but everyone can move around and walk no matter what gear they have, even if they have no boots! they can still move around so please bring back the moving gas bubbles! ^^ i miss them smile.png

Moving bubbles may be fun for skilled solo player but still too risky, especially for those who have casting time for essential skills :) I have told already that we are going to implement some new challenges so let's Trials remain as they are for a while.

Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest

Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest

#44 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 09:12 AM

We need more challenging skill wise, not just adding more hp and making them hit harder, need more dungeon or even mobs that requires player skill.

Destructor is the most complex boss and it requires player skills, such as shaking bugs, getting close, laser,. Need more like that, not just hp and high attack given to bosses or any mob.

I was sure current world bosses have skills. Haven't they? ph34r.png

• KiraQuest (Elgore) likes this

Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest

Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest

#45 Nikolaa (Elgore)

Nikolaa (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 10:26 AM

they hawe skills each one in the crypts different ones they just dont use them.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: news, update, trials, daily rewards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users