Looks like you wont join any good guild anymore. ph34r.png

#3 Scythe-Master (Elgore)

Scythe-Master (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 August 2016 - 06:56 PM

https://us.royalques...obs/#entry21692

The guild message of the day is "Be Respectful" .. so apparently stealing mobs isn't disrespectful in any way.

#4 StaceyRose (Elgore)

StaceyRose (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 10 August 2016 - 04:05 AM

https://us.royalques...obs/#entry21692

The guild message of the day is "Be Respectful" .. so apparently stealing mobs isn't disrespectful in any way.

Did you not look at that screenshot Syncdoth posted? I was NOT stealing his mobs

Just because someone is in the same area as you does not mean they're stealing your mobs

Plus the mods already said what they needed to say on that post

Also how is linking that post have anything to do with this post?

This post does NOT show everything that was said... only parts of it

This person was removed from the guild for disrespecting the guild leader, DemonHero

And another thing... Syncdoth and I already worked out our problems

We both apologized to each other so why are you bringing up that post? 

Edited by StaceyRose (Elgore), 10 August 2016 - 04:06 AM.

Rumors are Carried by Haters... Spread by Fools... and Accepted by Idiots

#5 Balwer (Elgore)

Balwer (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 04:18 AM

Did you not look at that screenshot Syncdoth posted? I was NOT stealing his mobs

Just because someone is in the same area as you does not mean they're stealing your mobs

Plus the mods already said what they needed to say on that post

Also how is linking that post have anything to do with this post?

This post does NOT show everything that was said... only parts of it

This person was removed from the guild for disrespecting the guild leader, DemonHero

And another thing... Syncdoth and I already worked out our problems

We both apologized to each other so why are you bringing up that post? 

I quit, I was not removed. I did not disrespect anyone especially Demon, which is a nice guy. He just has a crazy person as second in command. LOL

• Besenviech (Elgore) likes this

#6 DemonHero (Elgore)

DemonHero (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 04:26 AM

I just have to start off by saying, a lot is wrong with this. I didn't so much mind the PKing, even if it is a partner guild because in PVP towers you really should be traveling in a group. This is why, I didn't really say much during this conversation. I mean, what can I say? "Don't kill someone in a PVP tower"? which is why I wasn't being so vocal. If you want protection in the towers, you should travel with a group of friends. Now, as for that conversation, I can't control what my guild mates say. Stacey, I know you were angry, but for the love of God please watch what you say.

I wasn't happy about it either, but you're not looking at the situation objectively. While I have been very vocal about not having our guild mates PK our allies, if they do, all I can really do is kick them and move on. And even then, that doesn't even solve the problem. In fact, all it will really do is make them want to PK whoever they were PKing in the first place, even more. Do not be so hot headed, remember that at the end of the day, it's nothing but a game. With that being said, I don't really have too many rules for my guild. All I ask is to be respectful to one another, do not slay our allied guild members in PVP zones, and not that I've ever given an order, but if I need help with powerful Elite or something and I give the order to roll out when you're free, maybe sitting in Varlone not doing much, please come. I don't think those rules are too bad.

And lastly, about the kill stealing or whatever. There is literally no reason to bring that up at all. Sync and Stace are cool now. But did you read the post? Quote by Boba herself: "Also, the screenshot that you're showing, doesn't show anything about them following you, or kill stealing, since the items on the floor are white, which means you killed the mobs..." 

But that's quite enough of that. Ultimately, I'm not really even a part of this conversation, and I only commented to give my probably unwanted 2 cents on this. I'm trying to look at this situation objectively from both point of views. As I said, this is why it's a good idea to travel in groups in the lower PVP towers. In the Beta Enzyme one though, this literally never happens at all.

I like to be as fair as possible, and sometimes I really get the feeling that running a guild is way more trouble than it's worth. I mean, I don't so much play for the guild as much as I play for all the interesting people I meet. Tbh, being a GL sucks, and it sucks badly. I would much rather just be a normal member, and I wouldn't even really mind.

Why can't we all just get along? I like this game a lot, and I've had the pleasure of meeting many many cool people. With that being said, my favorite person has now dropped the game. When will X come back? unsure.png

Edited by DuskLegendary (Elgore), 10 August 2016 - 04:36 AM.

• Reikkan (Elgore) likes this

Exoploding_Dog.gif

#7 Demac (Elgore)

Demac (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationSecret cave in Forest of Shadows

Posted 10 August 2016 - 05:02 AM

Partys are key if someone gets pked dont get mad it makes it worst Demon ill help you soon 

Edited by DemacSecond (Elgore), 10 August 2016 - 05:05 AM.

• DemonHero (Elgore) likes this

#8 StaceyRose (Elgore)

StaceyRose (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 10 August 2016 - 05:16 AM

the thing about this post is that it doesn't show the entire thing... only parts of it... but that's okay

If you want to think I'm crazy then so be it... I'm not here to please you or anyone else...

I'm just here to play the game I love so much and eventually get to the max level! 

I'm here to live my life my way... and yes, I do make plenty of mistakes... nobody is perfect! 

#9 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1417 posts
  • LocationVarlone, battling the Master of Enchantment

Posted 10 August 2016 - 02:01 PM

I find it interesting that someone would actually tell level 60 players about someone and tell them not to let them in a guild, as you said its a game, treat it like one

• Reikkan (Elgore) likes this

Answer no master, never the slave,

Carry your dreams down into the grave

#10 ShitPiecemage (Elgore)

ShitPiecemage (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 03:33 PM

so much drama.

• Solsagan (Elgore), Demac (Elgore), Besenviech (Elgore) and 1 other like this
-KLEIN Posted Image

#11 Reikkan (Elgore)

Reikkan (Elgore)

Rune Bearer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts
  • LocationBright Shield

Posted 10 August 2016 - 04:23 PM

I'll give my humble opinion that fits in almost all aspects of life: Take it easy, nothing is really important depending on the viewpoint.

A family of ants live in peace for various generations and that's their level of importance: Staying alive at peace for so long, seeing the fruits of their achievements. For them, it means a lot of developing and maybe, luck or god blessing. For us, it could mean 6 months without clearing off the terrain.

Our very existence on the universe could mean "6 months without clearing off the terrain" for the universe standards.

Why don't you use your unique chance to live in such a hostile environment to feel pleasure and fun?

A game is meant to lessen our burdens by having fun. Don't bring more suffering for yourself, you don't have an eternity to enjoy being alive.

Peace.

• DemonHero (Elgore) and Khyaran (Elgore) like this

2AnBFMA.png

I know buddy. It's my lifestyle.

#12 StaceyRose (Elgore)

StaceyRose (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 10 August 2016 - 08:38 PM

I find it interesting that someone would actually tell level 60 players about someone and tell them not to let them in a guild, as you said its a game, treat it like one

the only people I warned about him are the people who are already in my guild

People who have other characters that are level 60's and who are parts of guilds that are our allied guilds and sister guilds

you changed your name on here, Spillion? 

I warned my guild-mates who have other characters because I know they don't want someone who disrespects the guild leader like this guy did to DemonHero (DuskLegendary).

DemonHero knows what happened, my guild-mates know what happened. This post doesn't show EVERYTHING! 

Of course it doesn't show everything because of course he didn't want to show the rest of the conversation... if he did then everyone would see... I know this post was done this way on purpose and I really don't care. I know the truth, DemonHero knows the truth, the post creator knows the truth... and it's done and over with... The End

#13 Nomaso (Elgore)

Nomaso (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 09:28 PM

What's done is done. This whole thing is unnecessary. Join another guild, make new friends and enjoy the game.

#14 Balwer (Elgore)

Balwer (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 09:43 PM

True Dat! I just do not care for liars.

#15 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1417 posts
  • LocationVarlone, battling the Master of Enchantment

Posted 10 August 2016 - 10:43 PM

Off topic,

Yes i did change my name, seeing my Hunter is now my main

Answer no master, never the slave,

Carry your dreams down into the grave

#16 StaceyRose (Elgore)

StaceyRose (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 10 August 2016 - 11:08 PM

True Dat! I just do not care for liars.

and yet you're the one that didn't show the entire conversation here... ironic

#17 Balwer (Elgore)

Balwer (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 01:59 AM

Keep telling yourself that. If you do it enough you start to believe your own lies.  biggrin.png

• Besenviech (Elgore) likes this

#18 StaceyRose (Elgore)

StaceyRose (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 11 August 2016 - 02:30 AM

Keep telling yourself that. If you do it enough you start to believe your own lies.  biggrin.png

then why don't you show the rest of the conversation huh? 

#19 Demac (Elgore)

Demac (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationSecret cave in Forest of Shadows

Posted 11 August 2016 - 02:37 AM

This is a pointless argument and is just going to start beef stop stacey please

• DemonHero (Elgore) likes this

#20 StaceyRose (Elgore)

StaceyRose (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 11 August 2016 - 02:43 AM

this post needs to be removed or locked... the mods locked my post when I asked for advice and in that post I didn't name names

This post doesn't show the entire conversation... it only shows the part he wants it to show and it's BS! 

Now I see why Spillion left as a Mod... one of the mods even liked a comment on here but didn't do anything at all

What's the point in having mods if they don't take care of things like this? 

I find this whole thing ironic... a post I made a long while ago was locked and it wasn't even as bashing as this post

I was simply asking for advice... but since then the person I had problems with him and I resolved our issues

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users