26 replies to this topic

#21 DemonHero (Elgore)

DemonHero (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 02:43 AM

This is true, someone is going to have to end the conversation eventually. Otherwise, it's just going to keep going back and forth and to be honest, nobody really "wins" in the end. Insult will be flung here > insult will be flung there > accusation will be made here > accusation will be made there > pointless name calling ensued at some point. Admins, why is this post not locked yet? huh.png

I guess what I'm trying to say is, overall, this is a rather unproductive post. It does not accomplish anything aside from a bit of bashing maybe, and if not, it certainly does promote it. So in other words, it just made a ****storm. Well, that's all I'm gonna say, peace guys.

Edited by DuskLegendary (Elgore), 11 August 2016 - 02:47 AM.

Exoploding_Dog.gif

#22 StaceyRose (Elgore)

StaceyRose (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 11 August 2016 - 02:43 AM

You say it's pointless... but it's not... it's BS 

Rumors are Carried by Haters... Spread by Fools... and Accepted by Idiots

#23 StaceyRose (Elgore)

StaceyRose (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 11 August 2016 - 02:44 AM

This is true, someone is going to have to end the conversation eventually. Otherwise, it's just going to keep going back and forth and to be honest, nobody really "wins" in the end. Insult will be flung here > insult will be flung there > accusation will be made here > accusation will be made there > pointless name calling ensures at some point. Admins, why is this post not locked yet? huh.png

it's not locked yet because nobody cares... but my post asking for advice was locked remember? Whatever I see how it is

#24 DemonHero (Elgore)

DemonHero (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 02:49 AM

But I agree overall, Stacey, please stop commenting. Making a commotion will not help, it is not accomplishing anything. Just log off, take a few breathers, and go relax. This is not worth getting angry over. Do not make a super big deal over it. In the future, just watch what you say and to who and it will not encourage people to make these types of posts. I'm not choosing a side or anything, I'm just saying

Edited by DuskLegendary (Elgore), 11 August 2016 - 02:52 AM.

Exoploding_Dog.gif

#25 StaceyRose (Elgore)

StaceyRose (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 11 August 2016 - 03:18 AM

Mods... why haven't you locked this post yet? 

#26 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 11 August 2016 - 03:47 AM

You don't command any moderator here, we'll take measures when the time to take them come. You guys are always making pointless drama and asking to close the thread right after. Next time i'll give warnning points.  Thread closed.

Edited by Solsagan (Elgore), 11 August 2016 - 04:36 AM.

• DarksKiss (Elgore) and Reikkan (Elgore) like this

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses

#27 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 08:10 AM

Topics are closed by a topicstarter's wish or if moderator consider it breaking forum/website rules. This thread started with discussion of internal guild conflict and ended with personal insults and flame. Both participants are warned for breaking rules.

Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest

Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users